P R O D U C T I O N S

FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 

Mystifier : Wicca lp question

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main
View previous topic :: View next topic  
zodd

PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 7:45 am    Post subject: Mystifier : Wicca lp question Reply with quote

Hello, i got a copy of Wicca from Hellion records (i supposed it is the edition from 1994...). This copy is totally normal but the back cover has something really special.

It looks like the back cover was pressed on an other back cover, different from the "officia one".
So i got the normal back cover with the "Hellion" logo on the right back corner and this tracklist, written in white :

The witch voisin recites our gloat (intro)
Osculum Obscenum
Tormentum Aeternu
Cursed Excruciation
Defloration ( the antichrist Lives)
(Invocacione) The Almighty Satanas

The Dark Kingdom (T.E.A.R)
An elizbethan etc...
Hygocyamus niger
Mystifier (Satan's messenger)
Our Gloat ( outro).

Wich is totally normal. But behind this list i can easily see another tracklist wich appears on really weakly. this traklist is :

My Gloat
The witch voisin recites our gloat (intro)
Osculum Obscenum
Defloration (the antichrist lives)
The Almighty Satanas
Cursed Excruciation
Hyoscyamus niger

The Dark Kingdom (TEAR)
An Elizabethan devil - Worshipper's prayer - Book
-Long title impossible to read clearly, it seemed to finish by "of the virgin" or someting like that-
Tormentum Aeternu
Mystifier (Satan's messenger)
My Gloat
(Outro)

And the Hellion logo is pressed on a texte saying "Distributed by Hellion record" + and adress or a zip code...

Does somebody know what does it mean? as far as i iknow the track "My Gloat" was only present on the second demo... It's really mysterious, because the lp sounds the normal tracks...
peterott

PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 7:51 am    Post subject: Re: Mystifier : Wicca lp question Reply with quote

zodd wrote:

Wich is totally normal. But behind this list i can easily see another tracklist wich appears on really weakly. this traklist is :

Does somebody know what does it mean? as far as i iknow the track "My Gloat" was only present on the second demo... It's really mysterious, because the lp sounds the normal tracks...

Can you make a picture of this ? I only see the normal tracklist there on my LP, with a different font compared to the Heavy Metal Maniac/Hellion version.

EDIT: these are my 2 LPs (sorry for the flash):

zodd

PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 8:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for your pictures, it's more clear now : mine is a hellion copy, pressed on a Heavy metal maniacs copy... still strange. Here comes the pictures, my cam is really shit, but it's okay.

there is also the old Heavy metal maniacs logo on the back left corner.

the front cover looks normal :
peterott

PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 8:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ha, Mr.Eagle Eye. I held my copy under a bright light source and see the same thing. I presume they had some covers left from the first press and re-printed parts over the existing covers.

Good find.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: