P R O D U C T I O N S

FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 

Pay Pal help!!!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Heliogabalus

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 2:47 pm    Post subject: Pay Pal help!!! Reply with quote

I got a pay pal dispute filed against me on ebay for 6.00. I don't want to fucking deal with it so I am going to refund the guys money, even though delivery conf. says it got there. If I just paypal this fucker the money back will the pay pal dispute end?
CHRISTS_DARK_KINGDOM

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 2:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Whomever filed the claim has to cancel it.
Nocturnal Deathstrike

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 2:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The guy decides when the dispute ends. There´s no reason for him not ending it when he got his money back...
Doomraiser

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 2:55 pm    Post subject: Re: Pay Pal help!!! Reply with quote

Heliogabalus wrote:
I got a pay pal dispute filed against me on ebay for 6.00. I don't want to fucking deal with it so I am going to refund the guys money, even though delivery conf. says it got there. If I just paypal this fucker the money back will the pay pal dispute end?
Why dont you send the delivery confirmation info to Paypal? If you can prove that the parcel arrived, you should win the dispute. Happened to me once.
IXTAB
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 3:03 pm    Post subject: Re: Pay Pal help!!! Reply with quote

Doomraiser wrote:
Heliogabalus wrote:
Why dont you send the delivery confirmation info to Paypal? If you can prove that the parcel arrived, you should win the dispute. Happened to me once.

Apparently delivery confirmation is more useful when you sell through eBay. Of course, because then Paypal and eBay get their commission fees, so they should thank their sellers.
3. Unidentified band photos and youtube links
4. Memes
5. Ebonics

e-mail ixtab[at]nwnprod[dot]com regarding forum account activation or problems
duff138

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 6:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I would not send him the money. Let paypal do that. If you send him the money he could still keep the claim open and paypal would then refund him from your account. So you could be out $12 in the end.
IXTAB
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 8:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I now get his point: This sounds like a pain in the ass for six fucking dollars.

My question about these Paypal claims is if once I open a claim, will they immediately keep him from withdrawing all his funds? I'm thinking about filing a claim about a record I've been waiting for for a month.
3. Unidentified band photos and youtube links
4. Memes
5. Ebonics

e-mail ixtab[at]nwnprod[dot]com regarding forum account activation or problems
Endless Morbidity

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 10:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you follow the steps of the claim and refund it, it will be lifted by PayPal.
Sadovahr

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 10:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

with a full refund issued by you via paypal the dispute automatically closes. have in mind though that you should not just send him the money via 'send money', you must click 'issue refund' in the payment details.
Heliogabalus

PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 5:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Endless Morbidity wrote:
If you follow the steps of the claim and refund it, it will be lifted by PayPal.

You are correct. I went through the steps and the issue has been resolved. I think the economy is going to have an impact on internet merchandise exhanges. Probably not as much as places like here where there is ( aside from a few ripoffs) mutual honesty.
I think you will see buyers and sellers on ebay ripping each other off more often. If it had been a 100.00 purchase I would have fought him to the end. I am thinning out the CD's to make room for vinyl. These were the bottom of the barrel. Hope he enjoys those shitty (later era) fates warning cd's.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: