P R O D U C T I O N S

FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 

Some old die hards in stock at Osmose
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Caina

PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2008 7:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Reliable in terms of getting stuff, but sometimes very slow to put stuff in the post, and I've never bought an LP off them that WASN'T a bit damaged in some way. A DsO Lp I bought a while back looked like someone had stomped on it. Still, they have some great stock, so whaddya gonna do... Confused

www.myspace.com/cainaband
http://www.last.fm/user/WilburWhateley

Good traders/sellers: Yosuke, Grief, s.charlach x2, Blekt , headnhalf x2, destrucSEAN, Sadovahr x3, GROUND ZERO Entertainment, Ykh
Straxus

PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2008 6:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

IXTAB wrote:
OK, so far at least two people have had shitty experiences with Osmose. Has anyone else ordered recently from them? I'm interested in a few things, including the OFC die-hards, but considering the Euro-Dollar exchange and absurd overseas postage rates, I'm a bit gunshy.

They sent me lot of Lps very well packed recently, and confirmed the order the very same day...

The arrival was very quick, less than a week, I was ssurprised...

Humus wrote:
I've never ordered from Osmose directly, but twice via friends, and always it's been shit. First time was 6 years ago and it took over 6 months for them to send the package. Second (and definately last) time was last year and then just nothing received.
Maybe just twice bad luck when I read this thread, but really: fuck osmose.

Could be a chance that your friends kept the stuff? (I meant, ripped off you )?
Humus

PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2008 7:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Straxus wrote:
Humus wrote:
I've never ordered from Osmose directly, but twice via friends, and always it's been shit. First time was 6 years ago and it took over 6 months for them to send the package. Second (and definately last) time was last year and then just nothing received.
Maybe just twice bad luck when I read this thread, but really: fuck osmose.

Could be a chance that your friends kept the stuff? (I meant, ripped off you )?

They never did with other orders/trades so...
Asphyxiation

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 3:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ordered Revenge's "Triumph.Genocide.Antichrist" PicLP and received the Die hard of "Infiltration.Downfall.Death"... Rolling Eyes
Anyway, I doubt that everything listed in their catalogue is really available; especially such things like above mentioned Revenge PicLP.
Max A.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 6:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

In France, I never had any problem with Osmose, about one week to get my pack each time, and no damage on them...
nektostiknekromessikk

PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 1:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bumping this thread to ask is the guy that runs osmose fucking retarded? Ok so i go to place an order, he then sends me an email in broken english "your order refused cant ship out" Ok so i try again same thing happens, nothing is wrong with my credit card or anything so i say fuck it and send him money through paypal. I now sent this fucker 40 euros and he sends me this email "cant ship paypal on standby" with no other explanation. What the fuck?
Nuclear Blasphemer

PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 2:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Never had any problem with Osmose, got parcels in good condition and pretty quickly.
Blasphgore

PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 4:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i'm sure some of you might know this, but Hells Headbangers just got the Blasphemy and Revenge die-hards in stock. I wish I would have waited, I ordered a regular Blasphemy from Kreation Recs a few months ago. I can remember emailing Osmose a while ago and they do take their time getting back at you. I honestly pester U.S. distros to carry stuff from overseas so I don't have to fuck with it. I pestered HHR the other day on stocking some Marquee Recs stuff, ala Sacrifice re-issues. What do you know, they're waiting on a shipment from them Smile
DeathLörd

PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 6:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have one BLASPHEMY "Gods of War/Blood Upon the Altar" Die-Hard left on the Ross Bay Cult distro. It's at the bottom of my BLASPHEMY merch page.

http://members.shaw.ca/superion

Update soon...................

WAR COMMAND
Skoll

PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 7:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Blasphgore wrote:
i'm sure some of you might know this, but Hells Headbangers just got the Blasphemy and Revenge die-hards in stock. I wish I would have waited, I ordered a regular Blasphemy from Kreation Recs a few months ago. I can remember emailing Osmose a while ago and they do take their time getting back at you. I honestly pester U.S. distros to carry stuff from overseas so I don't have to fuck with it. I pestered HHR the other day on stocking some Marquee Recs stuff, ala Sacrifice re-issues. What do you know, they're waiting on a shipment from them Smile

Interesting, does anyone know if/when these will show on the site?
Blasphgore

PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 5:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Skoll wrote:
Blasphgore wrote:

Interesting, does anyone know if/when these will show on the site?

the Blasphemy die hard sold out, Revenge is still there......the Marquee stuff is on the way.
Skoll

PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 11:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Had a feeling that was the case...
Bestial Devastator

PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 11:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Demonomancy wrote:
They are Ok, but nothing more.
Packaging isn´t that good (corner bends etc included), you won´t get back your money if an item is out...you must repleace the item with something different. Their email answers are quite strange sometimes...

I managed to get money back from them but it was not without any trouble to say the least
IXTAB
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 6:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

nektostiknekromessikk wrote:
bumping this thread to ask is the guy that runs osmose fucking retarded? Ok so i go to place an order, he then sends me an email in broken english "your order refused cant ship out" Ok so i try again same thing happens, nothing is wrong with my credit card or anything so i say fuck it and send him money through paypal. I now sent this fucker 40 euros and he sends me this email "cant ship paypal on standby" with no other explanation. What the fuck?

The credit card thing happened to me before. Your CC thinks it's a scam, so it won't process the payment. In my case it was a good thing because I asked him NOT to process the payment if he couldn't ship the FULL order (he couldn't but tried to process it anyhow). I won't ever order from Osmose again.
3. Unidentified band photos and youtube links
4. Memes
5. Ebonics

e-mail ixtab[at]nwnprod[dot]com regarding forum account activation or problems
nektostiknekromessikk

PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 6:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

that guy seriously types like a retard when he attempts english. I don't understand what the hell he is even trying to say most of the time. I mean atleast put some fucking effort in explaining the situation geez. instead he gives me strange few word responses that dont make any sense.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: