P R O D U C T I O N S

FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 

CORRUPTED - Nadie / VINYL 12"
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Poboshke Dam

PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2017 1:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

FLOKI wrote:
I know they've completed a couple of ambient instrumental tracks. Haven't heard yet but I assume these won't sound as the Corrupted we're all used to.
Any way, it's Corrupted, and everything they've done is mandatory in my mind.

Ambient tracks? Amazing. Who makes ambient in 2017? They fucked up their recent EP with ambient. Shame.
Poboshke Dam

PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2017 1:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

FLOKI wrote:
I know they've completed a couple of ambient instrumental tracks. Haven't heard yet but I assume these won't sound as the Corrupted we're all used to.
Any way, it's Corrupted, and everything they've done is mandatory in my mind.

Also, how do you think placing boobs on the cover of their recent EP was mandatory? I am not sure what is in head of Corrupted nowdayz.
I would question everything they do from now on.

And tell me, this is the 3rd repress of Nadie EP. Why is it happening?
FLOKI

PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2017 1:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Poboshke Dam wrote:

Question
Because the band and the label wanted to, as the 2nd pressing was long sold out. Should have we asked you for permission, perhaps?

And, this is not the 3rd REPRESS. It was a first original pressing in 2008, then a repress happened in 2014, and now we're facing the 2ND repress / 3rd pressing. Any way...

http://www.thronerecs.com
Poboshke Dam

PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2017 1:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

FLOKI wrote:
Poboshke Dam wrote:

Question
Because the band and the label wanted to, as the 2nd pressing was long sold out. Should have we asked you for permission, perhaps?

Permission? Why are trying to insult me? I was interested why excatly this EP is being repressed so many times? Fuck it. I shouldn't have cared at the 1st place asking this question.
FLOKI

PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2017 1:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Poboshke Dam wrote:

Permission? Why are trying to insult me? I was interested why excatly this EP is being repressed so many times? Fuck it. I shouldn't have cared at the 1st place asking this question.

3 pressings for a 1995 recording = "so many times".
I guess you spend your time in forums asking this same question around to any label / band wanting to have their stuff available once it's gone, right?

Gia Thanatos

PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2017 2:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Poboshke Dam wrote:
Also, how do you think placing boobs on the cover of their recent EP was mandatory? I am not sure what is in head of Corrupted nowdayz. I would question everything they do from now on.

Mandatory? It was not mandatory, they wanted to do it.
I guess that's what was in their head: boobs.
What's the problem with this?
Into The Wire

PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2017 3:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

While the discussion here about boobs and how many times Nadie was pressed is very interesting, I was hoping to get an answer on this question: " will El Dios Queja be repressed?"

Good to see a band and a label trying to have all their releases in print while there's demand btw.
Gia Thanatos

PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2017 3:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Into The Wire wrote:
While the discussion here about boobs and how many times Nadie was pressed is very interesting, I was hoping to get an answer on this question: " will El Dios Queja be repressed?"

Good to see a band and a label trying to have all their releases in print while there's demand btw.

Very interested in that repress too + "El Mundo Frío" on vinyl?.
Poboshke Dam

PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2017 3:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

3 pressings for a 1995 recording = "so many times".
I guess you spend your time in forums asking this same question around to any label / band wanting to have their stuff available once it's gone, right?[/quote]

Well, the most repressed Corrupted release.
Wrong, I don't do that.
FLOKI

PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2017 3:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Into The Wire wrote:

That's the point basically.
Needless to say this better-known bands' represses help small labels to get funds in order to invest into new great bands completely unknown that may or may not sell, but definitely are worth the trying for pure quality reasons.

Gia Thanatos wrote:
Very interested in that repress too + "El Mundo Frío" on vinyl?.

"El Dios Queja" I have to ask the band.

"El Mundo Frio", as well as "Garten Der...", are long compositions intended to be played without pause, not meant to be split into sides of a vinyl or tape. That is what Corrupted told me back in the day when I approached for possible vinyl issues.

Crasse

PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2017 4:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Poboshke Dam wrote:

Why do LPs get repressed? Why do they put boobs on the cover? What is the next question, why is corrupted doing whatever they want?
klamerin

PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2017 12:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Total support for this amazing label!!

FLOKI wrote:
"El Mundo Frio", as well as "Garten Der...", are long compositions intended to be played without pause, not meant to be split into sides of a vinyl or tape. That is what Corrupted told me back in the day when I approached for possible vinyl issues.

That's too sad as it's some of the best material they've done, and what's worse - it probably applies to Llenandose De Gusanos too - and Humanos is my favourite song of theirs.

But even so - there is quite a lot of material that needs proper vinyl release.

Paso Inferior surely needs to have the original recording on vinyl. I have the re-recorded version, and 15 minutes is simply not enough=)))

Most of their splits and EPs also need repress especially if they've outgrown the "mandatory" 7" format and decide to make a compilation for proper listening - this worked great for Noothgrush=)
LunarTomb

PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2017 2:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

klamerin wrote:
Total support for this amazing label!!

FLOKI wrote:

That's too sad as it's some of the best material they've done, and what's worse - it probably applies to Llenandose De Gusanos too - and Humanos is my favourite song of theirs.

But even so - there is quite a lot of material that needs proper vinyl release.

Paso Inferior surely needs to have the original recording on vinyl. I have the re-recorded version, and 15 minutes is simply not enough=)))

Most of their splits and EPs also need repress especially if they've outgrown the "mandatory" 7" format and decide to make a compilation for proper listening - this worked great for Noothgrush=)

I've been hearing talks of an EP & Split compilation being in the works for a while so we'll see.

Also I think the band wasn't happy with the Paso Inferior CD release hence it might have not been reissued.

And fuck off to the asshole complaining about Nadie being reissued "again". This is an underground classic of a band and should have all their records in print. Maybe try being a special against the grain character in some other discussion?
jonny

PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2017 6:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Compilation of split tracks would be great, but I heard it would be really difficult to make as they are not sure if they would be able to get all masters of these tracks.

So maybe re-recorded version is on the table?
FLOKI

PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2017 2:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

klamerin wrote:

Yes, most probably.

jonny wrote:
Compilation of split tracks would be great, but I heard it would be really difficult to make as they are not sure if they would be able to get all masters of these tracks.

So maybe re-recorded version is on the table?

Yes, Chew told me some recordings are uneasy to find in order to put them together / master for a proper compilation release. Even though he intended to do such a compilation on CD through his own label Nostalgia Blackrain.
If that ever happens, don't doubt I'll do my best to release it as a 3LP.

Re-recorded versions, without Hevi?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: