P R O D U C T I O N S
 
 FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 
 Profile 
 Log in to check your private messages 
 Log in 

AVOID: Black Vomit Records from Greece
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
lemegethon



Joined: 27 Jun 2017
Posts: 240

PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2017 1:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

NWN PROD wrote:
Someone who doesn't have 60 euros to pay the customs office is going to hire a lawyer to come after me in the US? Give me a fucking break!

didn't you still remove his address though? put it back.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
throneofmight



Joined: 25 Jul 2007
Posts: 2500
Location: Costa Rica

PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2017 1:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What a piece of shit label/individual.

Hopefully, you will get the package returned to you with minimal loss.

Also, I have to warn everybody about VALOUR MUSIC from INDONESIA:

Website:

http://valourmusic.bigcartel.com/

Address:

Ksat Amji Atak Kelapa Dua 16/03 No.34
Cimanggis, Depok, West Java. 16951
Country:
Indonesia

Phone number:
+6281280456746

This guy stole 30+ tapes from me and its all been one lame excuse after the other to send his part of the trade. Avoid at all costs!
_________________
BLAZING OBSCURITY TAPE LABEL| http://blazingobscurity.blogspot.com/
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
NWN PROD



Joined: 10 May 2006
Posts: 21846
Location: SF Bay Area

PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2017 1:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

lemegethon wrote:
NWN PROD wrote:
Someone who doesn't have 60 euros to pay the customs office is going to hire a lawyer to come after me in the US? Give me a fucking break!

didn't you still remove his address though? put it back.


It was his home address so I removed it out of respect for his family.
_________________
Contact: nwnprod@gmail.com
Web: http://www.nwnprod.com/shop/index.php?main_page=products_new

NWN carries all IBP releases.
IBP carries all NWN releases.

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger
throneofmight



Joined: 25 Jul 2007
Posts: 2500
Location: Costa Rica

PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2017 1:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NWN PROD wrote:
lemegethon wrote:
NWN PROD wrote:
Someone who doesn't have 60 euros to pay the customs office is going to hire a lawyer to come after me in the US? Give me a fucking break!

didn't you still remove his address though? put it back.


It was his home address so I removed it out of respect for his family.


Good, otherwise, you might get the little brat in trouble with mommy and daddy.
_________________
BLAZING OBSCURITY TAPE LABEL| http://blazingobscurity.blogspot.com/
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Acid Orgy



Joined: 23 Jan 2011
Posts: 1106

PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2017 4:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's at least the fourth time I hear respectable labels saying "NEVER AGAIN!" about Black Vomit (the other times it was because of his shitty parcels/damaged stuff tbh). This guy has some nice releases but he is killing his business with his lame behaviour.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Demoniarch



Joined: 12 Mar 2008
Posts: 10621
Location: The Temple

PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2017 6:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

throneofmight wrote:
NWN PROD wrote:
lemegethon wrote:
NWN PROD wrote:
Someone who doesn't have 60 euros to pay the customs office is going to hire a lawyer to come after me in the US? Give me a fucking break!

didn't you still remove his address though? put it back.


It was his home address so I removed it out of respect for his family.


Good, otherwise, you might get the little brat in trouble with mommy and daddy.


Lives in mom and dads basement however tries to be a label instead of seeking independence on his own? Ugghh... running said label from parents home? Good fucking grief ...exactly how I imagine the majority of metal heads to be. SO EXTREME! Laughing
_________________
Bloodline Ascension Temple : https://soundcloud.com/bloodlineascensiontemple
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Acid Orgy



Joined: 23 Jan 2011
Posts: 1106

PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2017 7:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Demoniarch wrote:

Lives in mom and dads basement however tries to be a label instead of seeking independence on his own? Ugghh... running said label from parents home? Good fucking grief ...exactly how I imagine the majority of metal heads to be. SO EXTREME! Laughing


Being him from Greece odds he's unemployed and needs to live there. Anyway, his family situation is not our business and has nothing to do with the issue.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Demoniarch



Joined: 12 Mar 2008
Posts: 10621
Location: The Temple

PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2017 7:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Acid Orgy wrote:
Demoniarch wrote:

Lives in mom and dads basement however tries to be a label instead of seeking independence on his own? Ugghh... running said label from parents home? Good fucking grief ...exactly how I imagine the majority of metal heads to be. SO EXTREME! Laughing


Being him from Greece odds he's unemployed and needs to live there. Anyway, his family situation is not our business and has nothing to do with the issue.


To me its a indication to some degree of maturity and capability actually, which can go hand in hand in creating a profile of a persons dependability. ...so in a way, yes... it does have something to do with the issue.
_________________
Bloodline Ascension Temple : https://soundcloud.com/bloodlineascensiontemple
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Zombie Dance



Joined: 18 Sep 2009
Posts: 1647

PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2017 3:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Acid Orgy wrote:
It's at least the fourth time I hear respectable labels saying "NEVER AGAIN!" about Black Vomit (the other times it was because of his shitty parcels/damaged stuff tbh). This guy has some nice releases but he is killing his business with his lame behaviour.

Yes that's pretty much it, Metal to the bone with an excellent knowledge of Extreme Metal and how it should sound (and how it's actually harder and harder to find). Nontas has quite a vision and I don't really know what to think about all the non-contributing metalheads here bashing on him like he was just a fraud and a complete looser... The fact is, he made some of the best release of this century (Necroschizma, Appolyon's Genocide etc.) in piss-poor quality.
He had quite a vision but he is just one of the worst people to proffessionnaly deal with.
_________________
Zombi Danz Zine #1 (Archgoat, Blasphemy, Bulldozer, Cultes Des Ghoules, Denial Of God, Holocausto, Poison, Possession, Sadistik Exekution, Ungod, Vermeth, Witchfynde, Xibalba) on sale, last copies.
zombidanzine@gmail.com
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Acid Orgy



Joined: 23 Jan 2011
Posts: 1106

PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2017 9:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Zombie Dance wrote:
The fact is, he made some of the best release of this century (Necroschizma, Appolyon's Genocide etc.) in piss-poor quality.


I'm ok with those two, cheap looking indeed but not that terrible.
The Absurd (Swe) is worse and that Necromantia promo on LP is an abomination of pixellated images. Had to sell it because hurted my eyes.
He should get a pro-graphic designer to do the job but looks like he wants to do everything as cheap as possible.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Cross of Donar



Joined: 20 Jan 2008
Posts: 1271
Location: Yes

PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2017 5:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Demoniarch wrote:
throneofmight wrote:
NWN PROD wrote:
lemegethon wrote:
NWN PROD wrote:
Someone who doesn't have 60 euros to pay the customs office is going to hire a lawyer to come after me in the US? Give me a fucking break!

didn't you still remove his address though? put it back.


It was his home address so I removed it out of respect for his family.


Good, otherwise, you might get the little brat in trouble with mommy and daddy.


Lives in mom and dads basement however tries to be a label instead of seeking independence on his own? Ugghh... running said label from parents home? Good fucking grief ...exactly how I imagine the majority of metal heads to be. SO EXTREME! Laughing


You might be surprised how many "labels" run by guys in their 30s and 40s still live with their (grand)parents Laughing.
_________________
http://www.heidenshart.nl
https://heidenshart.bandcamp.com
https://www.facebook.com/heidenshart
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
rthdx



Joined: 29 Apr 2010
Posts: 2653
Location: Korolev, Russia

PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2017 9:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cross of Donar wrote:
You might be surprised how many "labels" run by guys in their 30s and 40s still live with their (grand)parents Laughing.

"Ignorance is bliss!" (c) Laughing
_________________
Kiss My Coffin!
bandcamp
bigcartel
youtube
discogs
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
manes



Joined: 25 Sep 2008
Posts: 833
Location: Italy

PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2017 6:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Once I was charged 12 euros for a 30 year old cd I won on ebay for 25$ in the USA. The dumb seller indicated a value of 30 $ on the custom form, sale price + shipping, when I had asked him to write down a 5 $ value and he had agreed about that.I was forced to pay the custom fees otherwise the package would have been sent back to the dumb retard. Then I met this man who worked at the Genova harbor who told me that there were some containers that were allowed in without any kind of inspection, they already knew which ones to hit badly. And you hit me on a damn 30 years old cd? Ridiculous!
Anyway, going back to the topic, if I buy lots of stuff which consists of a big package I must be aware of the fact that they will tax it, I can't complain to the seller afterward, and if you run a business you should pay and keep your mouth shut otherwise go do something else.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
lemegethon



Joined: 27 Jun 2017
Posts: 240

PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2017 11:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

manes wrote:
Once I was charged 12 euros for a 30 year old cd I won on ebay for 25$ in the USA. The dumb seller indicated a value of 30 $ on the custom form, sale price + shipping, when I had asked him to write down a 5 $ value and he had agreed about that.I was forced to pay the custom fees otherwise the package would have been sent back to the dumb retard. Then I met this man who worked at the Genova harbor who told me that there were some containers that were allowed in without any kind of inspection, they already knew which ones to hit badly. And you hit me on a damn 30 years old cd? Ridiculous!
Anyway, going back to the topic, if I buy lots of stuff which consists of a big package I must be aware of the fact that they will tax it, I can't complain to the seller afterward, and if you run a business you should pay and keep your mouth shut otherwise go do something else.

What the hell are you even talking about?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
manes



Joined: 25 Sep 2008
Posts: 833
Location: Italy

PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2017 5:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Take an English course if you don't understand what I wrote, what's your problem? Are you angry because your boyfriend got hit in this thread? Well, he went out looking for it
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 3 of 4

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group