P R O D U C T I O N S
 
 FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 
 Profile 
 Log in to check your private messages 
 Log in 

[poll] BEST metal related killings and murderers
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Best metal related murder POLL who was the best killer?
THE ABSURD BOYS
14%
 14%  [ 15 ]
BARD EITHUN
9%
 9%  [ 10 ]
VARG VIKERNES
45%
 45%  [ 47 ]
KURT STRUEBING
2%
 2%  [ 3 ]
JON NODTVEIDT
11%
 11%  [ 12 ]
KARATHORN (CARPE NOCTEM)
8%
 8%  [ 9 ]
JARNO ELG (Finland BM fan)
2%
 2%  [ 3 ]
RODRIGO ORIAS GALLARDO (Chilean BM fan)
3%
 3%  [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 103

Author Message
BurdenEradication



Joined: 30 Oct 2014
Posts: 778

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2018 10:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

fartcough wrote:
Deathwish wrote:
There will be countless stupid whores who have named their kids Ihsahn,Fenriz and Varg...
and even more now who have named their kids after all of Vargs kids on youtube just so they can write:
" Hi Varg hi Marie! Ive named my baby Balder after your wonderful child! But he is not as beautiful as yours but I hope he will be in time! oh you are SUCH AN INSPIRATION!"

Rolling Eyes


Iíd name my son Ihsahn, I think itís a fine name. Is it pronounced Eye-zen? Names with 2 syllables are perfect for shouting. IHSAHN!!! PUT THAT DOWN!!! IHSAHN!!! GO TO YOUR ROOM!!! I really donít give shit if you have to finish your project, you had 2 weeks to do it. Now, come on buddy, off to bed.

I can always count on someone here to give me a good healthy laugh. Pure gold.
_________________
Look: http://www.nwnprod.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=53041
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
under a funeral shroom



Joined: 29 Oct 2008
Posts: 3501
Location: I was born in the cemetery

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2018 10:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm going to name my firstborn Hats Barn.
_________________
Vega360 wrote:
Alt-Right larping
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
rthdx



Joined: 29 Apr 2010
Posts: 3059
Location: Korolev, Russia

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2018 10:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

under a funeral shroom wrote:
I'm going to name my firstborn Hats Barn.

Wish you a daughter! Laughing
_________________
Kiss My Coffin!
bandcamp
bigcartel
youtube
discogs
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
sloughfegkillers



Joined: 06 Oct 2015
Posts: 2327

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2018 1:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

markos wrote:
amon-goethe wrote:
These guys were apparently into hammer smashed face. Intense video.

https://www.liveleak.com/view?i=3d4_1393589943


Oof. Kinda tried to watch, but stopped when I saw that that homeless lady was still alive. Sick fucks. Hope they're having the worst time possible in prison.

Yeah I watched that one as well, actually stayed with me for a few days afterwards. Call me sensitive but I really find it hard to watch poor fucks like that or animals getting brutalised in such a way Ďsuch is lifeí and death it appears.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
candlesmoke



Joined: 07 Jun 2016
Posts: 763
Location: vinterdvala

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2018 2:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

markos wrote:
Hope they're having the worst time possible in prison.


Let us not forget that we're talking about Russian prisons here. The conditions probably depend on the region, but it surely isn't a walk in the park in any of those places. Those guys might not even be alive at this point.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Hallucinogen



Joined: 24 Nov 2012
Posts: 1317

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2018 2:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

candlesmoke wrote:
markos wrote:
Hope they're having the worst time possible in prison.


Let us not forget that we're talking about Russian prisons here. The conditions probably depend on the region, but it surely isn't a walk in the park in any of those places. Those guys might not even be alive at this point.
Laughing Love this classical reaction to seeing something vile and offensive "th-those guys are surely getting r-raped in prison! Surely those violent sociopaths who kill for laughs are feeling extremely uncomfortable in there!"
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Crasse



Joined: 27 Nov 2014
Posts: 2710

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2018 3:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

fartcough wrote:
Deathwish wrote:
There will be countless stupid whores who have named their kids Ihsahn,Fenriz and Varg...
and even more now who have named their kids after all of Vargs kids on youtube just so they can write:
" Hi Varg hi Marie! Ive named my baby Balder after your wonderful child! But he is not as beautiful as yours but I hope he will be in time! oh you are SUCH AN INSPIRATION!"

Rolling Eyes


Iíd name my son Ihsahn, I think itís a fine name. Is it pronounced Eye-zen? Names with 2 syllables are perfect for shouting. IHSAHN!!! PUT THAT DOWN!!! IHSAHN!!! GO TO YOUR ROOM!!! I really donít give shit if you have to finish your project, you had 2 weeks to do it. Now, come on buddy, off to bed.

ihsahn - izan - nazi
ihsahn - nhashi - nazi

cool
_________________
Tapes, shirts & stuff.
UPDATED with shirts, 08/18
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Sinistrous



Joined: 10 Oct 2012
Posts: 99
Location: Suomi

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2018 9:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I absolutely love this thread and hope you guys keep on digging up more morbid metal-related shit!

I'll contribute the story of Shock Tilt, a finnish heavy metal-band which moved to Sweden in the hopes of an international breakthrough. They came by the invitation of Anders Carlsson, who was supposed to be their manager. Little did they know, that good ol' Andy had the ulterior motive of raping, killing and dismembering the guitarist of the band, Hannu Rajala! That sure threw a spanner into the gears of the dreams of rockstardom. This case gave even birth to a documentary, of which only a trailer is available online. I haven't seen the finished docu anywhere, though. There's only this trailer available.



https://www.metal-archives.com/bands/Shock_Tilt/47514

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F_QnYuTn4Hg

As a sidenote, I've been working as a nurse in forensic psychiatric hospital in Finland for seven+ years and I have come to tell you a woeful detail about our various murderers: thus far I've seen only a handful metalheads among the involuntarily committed and off the cuff can't even remember a single metalero who's committed because of murders. Such a shame.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
rthdx



Joined: 29 Apr 2010
Posts: 3059
Location: Korolev, Russia

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2018 9:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sinistrous wrote:
I'll contribute the story of Shock Tilt, a finnish heavy metal-band which moved to Sweden in the hopes of an international breakthrough. They came by the invitation of Anders Carlsson, who was supposed to be their manager. Little did they know, that good ol' Andy had the ulterior motive of raping, killing and dismembering the guitarist of the band, Hannu Rajala!
https://www.metal-archives.com/bands/Shock_Tilt/47514




Smile Very Happy Laughing Thank you!
_________________
Kiss My Coffin!
bandcamp
bigcartel
youtube
discogs
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Sinistrous



Joined: 10 Oct 2012
Posts: 99
Location: Suomi

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2018 9:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote



Smile Very Happy Laughing Thank you![/quote]

Now it should be obvious to everyone why Anders was so smitten with Hannu, that gorgeous sex machine!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Deathwish



Joined: 29 Dec 2016
Posts: 514

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2018 3:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c8U5S9hmCY4

MLO Vlad interview on Swedish TV from the 90s... pre-arrest with English Subtitles.


Last edited by Deathwish on Wed Jul 25, 2018 4:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
crystalspeed



Joined: 04 Sep 2014
Posts: 440

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2018 4:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

rthdx wrote:
Sinistrous wrote:
I'll contribute the story of Shock Tilt, a finnish heavy metal-band which moved to Sweden in the hopes of an international breakthrough. They came by the invitation of Anders Carlsson, who was supposed to be their manager. Little did they know, that good ol' Andy had the ulterior motive of raping, killing and dismembering the guitarist of the band, Hannu Rajala!
https://www.metal-archives.com/bands/Shock_Tilt/47514




Smile Very Happy Laughing Thank you!


Didn't known that story, I have their (rare) EP and I like it a lot.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Deathwish



Joined: 29 Dec 2016
Posts: 514

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2018 4:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hwPTNX88pxU

Vlad is the dark guy in the Werewolf Legion jacket

Iranian and his real name is Amir Khoshnood-Sharis

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9BDsIKYRGh8 English subtitled version of his girlfriend bathing in blood. Same chick who does the vocals on Maha Kali ..
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Deathwish



Joined: 29 Dec 2016
Posts: 514

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2018 4:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wiq6dC04RU0

Two short news clips regarding Jon & Vlad murder.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
cochino



Joined: 08 May 2010
Posts: 1018

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2018 4:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

rthdx wrote:
Sinistrous wrote:
I'll contribute the story of Shock Tilt, a finnish heavy metal-band which moved to Sweden in the hopes of an international breakthrough. They came by the invitation of Anders Carlsson, who was supposed to be their manager. Little did they know, that good ol' Andy had the ulterior motive of raping, killing and dismembering the guitarist of the band, Hannu Rajala!
https://www.metal-archives.com/bands/Shock_Tilt/47514




Smile Very Happy Laughing Thank you!

Just look at what he was wearing, he was totally asking for it.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
Page 9 of 11

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group