P R O D U C T I O N S

FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 

Occult jewlery
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Pazuzu

PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 9:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Does anyone know where Peter from Vader purchased his large Necronomicon sigil pendant? I've always wanted one of those.
"Order From Chaos, this band knows how to metal and they know how to satan and they most definitely know how to arghgh. It dosen't suck dick and thats why faggots don't like them. I have entered the stillbirth machine, I suggest you cum too."
snaps666

PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 9:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mordbrann wrote:
Don't want to start a new thread, but if anybody has places for Mjölnir pendants and the like I'd appreciate it. I'm only interested in historical replicas though; on that same note if people can point me to the museum sites so I can see the originals that would be even better. Finnish ones seem the hardest for me to track down since I can't get much of the language.

This is the only place you need to know. Super high quality , and very close to the originals + there's a small explenation where the original was found etc.

http://www.museum-jewelry.dk/
CHRISTS_DARK_KINGDOM

PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 9:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pazuzu wrote:
Does anyone know where Peter from Vader purchased his large Necronomicon sigil pendant? I've always wanted one of those.

More than likely it was custom made; how big is it in cm?

Note: make 7.5 cm silver/bronze Necronomicon medallions next year.
Mikael

PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 9:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mordbrann wrote:
Don't want to start a new thread, but if anybody has places for Mjölnir pendants and the like I'd appreciate it. I'm only interested in historical replicas though; on that same note if people can point me to the museum sites so I can see the originals that would be even better. Finnish ones seem the hardest for me to track down since I can't get much of the language.

You mean something like these?

http://www.kalevalakoru.com/jewelry/catalog
Pazuzu

PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 9:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

CHRISTS_DARK_KINGDOM wrote:
Pazuzu wrote:

Not certain about a size but I saw someone around here with one several years ago and when I inquired as to where he found it, he told me he happened on it by pure chance and it was the only one at the place.

Another (wouldn't hyperlink) http://farm1.static.flickr.com/192/476954574_ce06b8b0b1.jpg?v=0
"Order From Chaos, this band knows how to metal and they know how to satan and they most definitely know how to arghgh. It dosen't suck dick and thats why faggots don't like them. I have entered the stillbirth machine, I suggest you cum too."
CHRISTS_DARK_KINGDOM

PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 10:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pazuzu wrote:
Pazuzu wrote:

Not certain about a size but I saw someone around here with one several years ago and when I inquired as to where he found it, he told me he happened on it by pure chance and it was the only one at the place.

It looks to be about 6cm in diameter and I have seen it before, but can't recall at this time; the only ones I can get right now, are 2.75cm in size and made of silver for $40 USD.
Pazuzu

PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 10:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pazuzu wrote:
Pazuzu wrote:

It looks to be about 6cm in diameter and I have seen it before, but can't recall at this time; the only ones I can get right now, are 2.75cm in size and made of silver for $40 USD.

Yeah, the only ones I've ever found were too small.
Mordbrann

PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 10:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mikael wrote:
Mordbrann wrote:

You mean something like these?

http://www.kalevalakoru.com/jewelry/catalog
Yes, thanks, but I'm also interested to seeing the originals. Sometimes there are great liberties taken with the designs, but I've never been able to find a picture of the originals.

Mordbrann 001: Beneath (ISL) - Hollow Empty Void
Good traders: Wrathorn [3×], headnhalf, addison, leizla
Mordbrann

PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 10:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

snaps666 wrote:
Mordbrann wrote:

This is the only place you need to know. Super high quality , and very close to the originals + there's a small explenation where the original was found etc.

http://www.museum-jewelry.dk/

Tusen takk!!!! This is exactly what I was looking for!

snaps666

PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 10:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mordbrann wrote:

Tusen takk!!!! This is exactly what I was looking for!

No problem , happy to help...
Skoll

PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 4:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mordbrann

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 7:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://www.nordicstore.net/pewter_viking_era_ring_743_prd1.htm
This is the stuff that irks me! So where is the original they found? Or is it some fanciful design somebody came up with? Is it so hard to link to the original or even mention where an original was found?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: