P R O D U C T I O N S

FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 

ASGARDSREI 2018 (Kiev, 15-16 DEC) - 2 days, 14 bands
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main
View previous topic :: View next topic  
S.H.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2018 7:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

adlianb wrote:
posthuman wrote:
DTBRex wrote:
adlianb wrote:
interested to attend these fests involving NSBM bands, just not sure if they welcome non-caucasian attendee....

Got the same question before, about going to Hot Shower, and I can just repeat myself: Unless you behave like a drunk and / or imbecile monkey and piss people off, you'll be fine. And that concerns everyone going there, regardless of race.

As someone born and raised in Ukraine (although I don't live there anymore), who visits the country regularly, I would not recommend being a non-white at such festival. It's not so much about you getting drunk and acting stupid, but rather a few assholes getting shit-faced and deciding to pick on someone who doesn't look like them.

P.S. My first post.

i pay good money for plane tickets, show tix, hotels etc. the last thing i want is to drink myself silly during the fest. but yeah, its your point that got me worried about attending this kinda fest. nobody wants to get their ass kicked to a soundtrack....

I highly doubt that any issues occur, just don't see that kind of shit happening. Some assholes might get rowdy when they get power juice, but then they are annoyance for everybody.
Steken

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2018 7:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I wouldn't go if I were non-white. Wayyyyyy too big a risk of getting beaten up.

ETA: Or rather, I wouldn't go alone. With friends, I'd consider it.
Vapula

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2018 8:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Steken wrote:
I wouldn't go if I were non-white. Wayyyyyy too big a risk of getting beaten up.

A black guy attended the night of the long knives and nobody said anything bad to him, in fact many people were talking to him.
DTBRex

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2018 8:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh my, I am not going to keep anyone "rest assured", anymore. Rolling Eyes If people don't wanna take any risks and would rather not go to a Black Metal-festival, for whatever reason, then it's absolutely fine with me! Make Black Metal dangerous again! Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil
widzew

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2018 8:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Vapula wrote:
Steken wrote:

A black guy attended the night of the long knives and nobody said anything bad to him, in fact many people were talking to him.

It was in Shitcago, Ukraine is very different Smile
bartwa

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2018 8:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Steken wrote:

White friends you mean? I don't see a GROUP of blacks making it.
Nolan_B

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2018 10:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Naekrospavvn wrote:
adlianb wrote:
interested to attend these fests involving NSBM bands, just not sure if they welcome non-caucasian attendee....

Well if you look like your profile pic you may pass as a native in Ukraine.

Laughing
Naekrospavvn

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2018 10:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

bartwa wrote:
Steken wrote:

White friends you mean? I don't see a GROUP of blacks making it.

That'd be hilarious Smile
Immo

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2018 12:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I can't wait for this! One thing I'd like to know though is if it's wise to walk the streets of Kiev in clothing with banned symbols? Lets say for example: a leather jacket with a huge Two Runes logo on the back - the logo with the totenkopf Smile
sydo

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2018 1:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

People buying cool patches and then asking if it’s safe to wear them Very Happy fearless aryan warriors!
Deathwish
banned

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2018 1:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

fantomasragnarok wrote:
Deathwish wrote:
Some footage of Peste Noire doing some busking.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mqxcd5M5emY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5LLNTURw_7Y

This one is as confusing as the NWA promo. Who's this influence now? Redneck 28? Cotton Eye Joe?

You always bitch about right wing bands. Couple posts ago it was Absurd now Peste Noire. Maybe youre trying to be funny, if not,whats your obessession with posting like crazy in threads of bands you have no interest in? Also, May I redirect you to the Neckbeard Deathcamp thread. This band will suits you better.

------------------------------
The only NS BM bands I think I have mentioned anywhere on here are ABSURD,PESTE NOIRE and GOATMOON..no others.

So by your logic the scene consists of just 3 bands. I mean would I be "always bitching about DM bands!" if i mocked Dew Scented,Dot Dot Dot And Oceans and Kataklysm ?

Absurd's early output was terrible...this is a plain fact. Later on it got better ofcourse....as should ANY band after 20-25 years.
The case is interesting and id be the first to watch any well made doc regarding it. Their recent live performance need to improve.
Is that really "bitching" ? ..are they too weak to handle such STALKING AND TROLLING!! ?.... i doubt it.

Goatmoon unplugged is so fuckin retarded it deserves constant mockery.

Peste Noire. That promo says enough....

As for the rest.. I think ive only ever heard Graveland... Burzum ofcourse....and Emperor (who were all nazis back in the early 90s)
jonny

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2018 1:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

sydo wrote:
People buying cool patches and then asking if it’s safe to wear them Very Happy fearless aryan warriors!

And make a new account for this question Smile
Immo

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2018 2:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

sydo wrote:

Funny mocking aside, I didn't ask if it was safe - I asked if it was wise. As in getting in trouble with the law in a foreign country in an area of the world that's sensitive to these things. I'm so used to not caring about it in Australia, but Ukraine is completely unfamiliar to me.
DTBRex

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2018 2:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Immo wrote:
I can't wait for this! One thing I'd like to know though is if it's wise to walk the streets of Kiev in clothing with banned symbols? Lets say for example: a leather jacket with a huge Two Runes logo on the back - the logo with the totenkopf Smile

There are no "banned symbols" in Kiew afaik. And if there are any, it's most likely Communist and Soviet ones. Hence it's perfectly fine to walk the streets of Kiew displaying a SS-Totenkopf and Sig-Runes and what-have-you.
goatmolestor

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2018 2:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Immo wrote:
sydo wrote:

Funny mocking aside, I didn't ask if it was safe - I asked if it was wise. As in getting in trouble with the law in a foreign country in an area of the world that's sensitive to these things. I'm so used to not caring about it in Australia, but Ukraine is completely unfamiliar to me.

Obviously you dont live in sydney or melbourne haha

https://soundcloud.com/cult_of_vilifier

https://forgottenwisdomprod.bandcamp.com/album/jesus-bethlemitus-maledictus

https://spearoflonginus.ark11.net/home.html

vilifiercult@gmail.com
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
Page 5 of 12

Jump to: