P R O D U C T I O N S
 
 FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 
 Profile 
 Log in to check your private messages 
 Log in 

[!] Go get it now.
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 593, 594, 595 ... 619, 620, 621  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Supervolcano



Joined: 01 Dec 2016
Posts: 387
Location: Rocky Mountains

PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2018 3:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MrGoatimus wrote:
Felon Wind - Ipse Faciet, for the first time on vinyl, pre-order at Helter Skelter.


Going to wait and see how my Tomhet LP was packaged before I order this
_________________
Feuersturm wrote:
Boning a fish is a seldom seen activity.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
eothios



Joined: 13 May 2015
Posts: 388

PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2018 4:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

lost.remains wrote:
Has anybody gotten the Pesanta edition of the last Hell LP yet? I've sent a couple of emails the past few months with no reply which is unfortunate as my shipping address has changed... It still says it was supposed to ship "early summer." Thanks for any info.

http://pesanta.bigcartel.com/product/hell-hell-lp-pesanta-edition


Here's a link with a few updates, although, it says Mizmor/Mania/Dross was to be early August and I haven't seen any of those...

http://pesanta.bigcartel.com/product/temporary-shop-closure-reopening-in-august

Definitely looking forward to these myself.


Last edited by eothios on Tue Oct 16, 2018 4:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
lost.remains



Joined: 30 Jun 2016
Posts: 212
Location: Brooklyn, NY

PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2018 4:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
lost.remains wrote:
Has anybody gotten the Pesanta edition of the last Hell LP yet? I've sent a couple of emails the past few months with no reply which is unfortunate as my shipping address has changed... It still says it was supposed to ship "early summer." Thanks for any info.

http://pesanta.bigcartel.com/product/hell-hell-lp-pesanta-edition


Here's a link with a few updates, although, it says Mizmor/Mania/Dross was to be early August and I haven't seen any of those...

http://pesanta.bigcartel.com/product/temporary-shop-closure-reopening-in-august


I totally missed that on the website. Cheers.
_________________
http://www.foundremains.com
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
sabeth



Joined: 02 Jan 2017
Posts: 119

PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2018 5:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

lost.remains wrote:
Quote:
lost.remains wrote:
Has anybody gotten the Pesanta edition of the last Hell LP yet? I've sent a couple of emails the past few months with no reply which is unfortunate as my shipping address has changed... It still says it was supposed to ship "early summer." Thanks for any info.

http://pesanta.bigcartel.com/product/hell-hell-lp-pesanta-edition


Here's a link with a few updates, although, it says Mizmor/Mania/Dross was to be early August and I haven't seen any of those...

http://pesanta.bigcartel.com/product/temporary-shop-closure-reopening-in-august


I totally missed that on the website. Cheers.


That was posted quite a while ago. I actually asked ALN and MSW about these releases when I saw Mizmor and Hell at Migration Fest, and neither had any idea when exactly they would be out. My personal experience with orders from Pesanta is that he will come through eventually, and there were extra items in the box to make up for the wait. Not for the faint of heart though. Don't expect responses to emails.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
eothios



Joined: 13 May 2015
Posts: 388

PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2018 5:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sabeth wrote:
lost.remains wrote:
Quote:
lost.remains wrote:
Has anybody gotten the Pesanta edition of the last Hell LP yet? I've sent a couple of emails the past few months with no reply which is unfortunate as my shipping address has changed... It still says it was supposed to ship "early summer." Thanks for any info.

http://pesanta.bigcartel.com/product/hell-hell-lp-pesanta-edition


Here's a link with a few updates, although, it says Mizmor/Mania/Dross was to be early August and I haven't seen any of those...

http://pesanta.bigcartel.com/product/temporary-shop-closure-reopening-in-august


I totally missed that on the website. Cheers.


That was posted quite a while ago. I actually asked ALN and MSW about these releases when I saw Mizmor and Hell at Migration Fest, and neither had any idea when exactly they would be out. My personal experience with orders from Pesanta is that he will come through eventually, and there were extra items in the box to make up for the wait. Not for the faint of heart though. Don't expect responses to emails.


Same. Always comes through, but i knew going in it would take some time. Meanwhile, Mizmor did a huge store update in his Big Cartel, color pressings of Yodh and This Unabating Wakefullness as well as tapes for each and a few really sharp looking digipaks cds, among other things.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
jerry666



Joined: 02 Dec 2009
Posts: 1185
Location: centerline-michigan

PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2018 6:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Supervolcano wrote:
MrGoatimus wrote:
Felon Wind - Ipse Faciet, for the first time on vinyl, pre-order at Helter Skelter.


Going to wait and see how my Tomhet LP was packaged before I order this
my copy of tomhet came yesterday. Everything was fine with it
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Aamutahdelle



Joined: 02 Nov 2017
Posts: 367

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2018 4:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cultes des Ghoules 7" Odd Spirituality is avail at Iron Bonehead
_________________
Recent deals with these great people: rawstench, funeralfog666, funeral-records, imconfuzed, IronBloodBlasphemy, subaru, backwards, stamps
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
sarkk



Joined: 19 Jan 2009
Posts: 257

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2018 5:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

https://www.ebay.com/itm/263992937371

pretty good price for a copy of Haunting Depths - Deaths Sacred Fire LP on ebay right now
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
sarkk



Joined: 19 Jan 2009
Posts: 257

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2018 7:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

peste noire ballade LP for 20 bucks at nwn
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
black dream



Joined: 07 Nov 2017
Posts: 227

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2018 7:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

sarkk wrote:
peste noire ballade LP for 20 bucks at nwn

Well, that went quicker than a trustfund check on a Skjold update.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
hymnsoftheneedlefreak



Joined: 26 May 2016
Posts: 5167

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2018 7:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It was available for hours on end last night.
_________________
Give me the amulet, you bitch!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
fantomasragnarok



Joined: 13 Jan 2018
Posts: 407
Location: True North

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2018 4:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BLUTKULT DIE LETZTEN WAHREN DEUTSCHEN RITTER LP and Blutkult Alte Werte, neu besselt LP @ Christhunt productions.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger
S.H.



Joined: 28 Jul 2014
Posts: 704
Location: Finland

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2018 8:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hymnsoftheneedlefreak wrote:
It was available for hours on end last night.

What a time to be alive when "hours on end" is considered a long time Cool
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
danofort



Joined: 08 May 2012
Posts: 932
Location: Detroit

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2018 2:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Armageddon Shop has the vinyl re-releases of "Fucking Mess" and "Burning Hell" up by Brainbombs.
_________________
"If Detroit is not the asshole of the world, it is within farting distance."
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
milttley



Joined: 19 Jun 2018
Posts: 17
Location: Netherlands

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2018 2:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Probably too late, but Beherit added some old stuff to their shop https://www.beherit.fi/boutique/
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 593, 594, 595 ... 619, 620, 621  Next
Page 594 of 621

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group