P R O D U C T I O N S
 
 FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 
 Profile 
 Log in to check your private messages 
 Log in 

Triumph of Death (Hellhammer tribute)
Goto page Previous  1, 2
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Philemon Siclone



Joined: 25 Jun 2011
Posts: 539
Location: Europe

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2018 11:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Deathwish wrote:
No doubt whatever he is planning there will a be a long drawn out painful explanation about how he has suffered to bring this project to life. After years of turmoil and other shit that he can't ever get over and being isolated and fighting his demons etc etc... and ofcourse it all being the fault of the old CF drummer....a guy who for some bizarre reason he was not able to kick out of his own band...


Do not forget his ultra-brutal childhood, living in a nearly abendoned farmhouse drowning in cat urine and being beaten up by local town children.
_________________
Drawing down the moon in MS paint
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Fantom



Joined: 16 Sep 2018
Posts: 75
Location: Stregoicavar

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2018 9:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote



Hm, Tom Warrior looks completely fucked up compared to Kevin Heybourne, who is probably about 5-10 years older than him. See what lifelong bitterness can do to a man!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
black dream



Joined: 07 Nov 2017
Posts: 227

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2018 9:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tom G. should use crowdfunding for this project with the highest tier or goal being a full reveal of what's underneath his beanie.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
templedclxvi



Joined: 21 Nov 2007
Posts: 926
Location: finland

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2018 1:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

https://youtu.be/ruVD6XdgDFI

Hails
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
al_infierno



Joined: 21 Mar 2017
Posts: 406
Location: Bay Area

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2018 1:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

templedclxvi wrote:
https://youtu.be/ruVD6XdgDFI

Hails


"Trying to find that secret door in Doom be like"

Laughing Laughing
_________________
Solid traders/sellers: SlevinKelevra, Backwards, likeweeds

Bostitch wrote:

I quit before starting such a Bullshit, i get an Orgasm otherwise or buy some other Tapes from other Labels.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
PanzerGeneral



Joined: 25 Jun 2015
Posts: 1035
Location: Denmark

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2018 2:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

templedclxvi wrote:
https://youtu.be/ruVD6XdgDFI

Hails
UH!
_________________
Order of the Nonagram....And the Swastikalotus.... #JEPPE
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Witchmaster



Joined: 08 Apr 2015
Posts: 132
Location: Chicago

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2018 6:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What the hell is Hammerhead anyway?

__
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
axebix



Joined: 28 Mar 2015
Posts: 785
Location: Vojvodina

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2018 7:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Witchmaster wrote:
What the hell is Hammerhead anyway?

__


That's how they were called before changing it to Hellhammer.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Witchmaster



Joined: 08 Apr 2015
Posts: 132
Location: Chicago

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2018 6:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

axebix wrote:
Witchmaster wrote:
What the hell is Hammerhead anyway?

__


That's how they were called before changing it to Hellhammer.


Yeah but what is the character described in the lyrics of that song. Does anyone know?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
axebix



Joined: 28 Mar 2015
Posts: 785
Location: Vojvodina

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2018 7:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Witchmaster wrote:
axebix wrote:
Witchmaster wrote:
What the hell is Hammerhead anyway?

__


That's how they were called before changing it to Hellhammer.


Yeah but what is the character described in the lyrics of that song. Does anyone know?


In Flotsam's case it's about a blowjob and Overkill song is about headbanging (running a death metal race!).
Can't recall others... What song specifically?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
PanzerGeneral



Joined: 25 Jun 2015
Posts: 1035
Location: Denmark

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2018 12:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Witchmaster wrote:
What the hell is Hammerhead anyway?

__
The word Hammerhead may refer to a number of things - it could be a sort of bat or a worm. It can be a shark - or simply a figure from the Star Wars movie. Or it could be the head of a hammer. Your question is rather open to interpretation and I have absolutely no ide what you are asking about - but dont tell me I dont bend backwards to find a answer!
_________________
Order of the Nonagram....And the Swastikalotus.... #JEPPE
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
templedclxvi



Joined: 21 Nov 2007
Posts: 926
Location: finland

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2018 1:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

PanzerGeneral wrote:
Witchmaster wrote:
What the hell is Hammerhead anyway?

__
The word Hammerhead may refer to a number of things - it could be a sort of bat or a worm. It can be a shark - or simply a figure from the Star Wars movie. Or it could be the head of a hammer. Your question is rather open to interpretation and I have absolutely no ide what you are asking about - but dont tell me I dont bend backwards to find a answer!


We ought to go deeper !
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Fantom



Joined: 16 Sep 2018
Posts: 75
Location: Stregoicavar

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2018 4:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I always thought it means someone „hammered in the head“, meaming completely intoxicated/wasted?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Naekrospavvn



Joined: 17 Sep 2012
Posts: 699
Location: X3

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2018 4:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

axebix wrote:
Witchmaster wrote:
axebix wrote:
Witchmaster wrote:
What the hell is Hammerhead anyway?

__


That's how they were called before changing it to Hellhammer.


Yeah but what is the character described in the lyrics of that song. Does anyone know?


In Flotsam's case it's about a blowjob and Overkill song is about headbanging (running a death metal race!).
Can't recall others... What song specifically?


I am pretty sure he is asking about Hellhammer song https://youtu.be/QLBsimzhg1g
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Witchmaster



Joined: 08 Apr 2015
Posts: 132
Location: Chicago

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2018 6:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You got that right !
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group