P R O D U C T I O N S

FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 

LEVIATHAN - lp reissues....
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 64, 65, 66  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main
View previous topic :: View next topic  
GrimorthPaleblood

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2018 7:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

NuclearGoatVomit wrote:
I have only the Belial Wisdom Of Darkness clear vinyl and it has lota of crackles even after several deep vacuum cleans. Can't speak for all, but it's hit and miss obviusly.
Where were those pressed again? Rainbo?

Either Mobineko or Pirate's Press. Those are the ones they mentioned when some people asked them about it.
NuclearGoatVomit

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2018 7:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have only good ones from Pirates press, don't have anyhting from the other two I think.
GrimorthPaleblood

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2018 8:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

NuclearGoatVomit wrote:
I have only good ones from Pirates press, don't have anything from the other two I think.

Mobineko is based in Taiwan as far as I know and it's the pressing plant where most of the GoatowaRex LP releases get pressed, so it's not really that bad indeed. The shit sound is most likely caused by the fact they can't treat the stuff they pay for properly. The fact they had to make outer sleeves by themselves can make me only think the vinyl records they made them for were kept out of their sleeves taking dust until they received orders for them. Laughing
NuclearGoatVomit

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2018 8:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You receive what ypou pay for. I guess they only ordered the vinyl, and made the covers elsewhere/ by themselves? I wouldn't be surprised.
Instinct

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2018 8:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Has Wrest stepped in to comment on this fuckery? If a label released any of my music with a 'kids craft class' sleeve I'd be looking to spill their fucking blood.
amon-goethe

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2018 9:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Has no one considered all this DIY dog shit they're making is because they probably deceived/ripped off Jeff Wilson, who printed their covers in the past, and he told them to eat a dick? Add that to the fact that they probably didn't order covers along with the vinyl because they were getting a good deal on their stuff from Jeff because he was a friend. Now everyone's reaping the benefits by getting laughable bad attempts at unique packaging.
Kinderschreck

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2018 9:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bones wrote:
Kinderschreck wrote:
They can't be serious with that or serioisly expect their costumers not to make paypal claims for their preorders after seeing again and again that the praised high quality releases look like they were made in an elementary school arts class. Only thing that I miss is to drown the whole thing in litres of glue.

These look really bad but my Unfailing Fall Into naught and First Sublevel of Suicide tapes are really pretty decent and look great.... but I guess they just had them professionally done before everything completely fell apart.

Iím annoyed that this whole thing looks to have fucked Redstream. I like his small operation and it hasnít update me for a while now so nice the collapse.

That's right, the earlier releases had proper layouts and covers. They most likely run out of money due to all those claims and now they are stuck in a vicious circle. They cannot afford making proper covers anymore but have to fullfill their preorders. But sending out shit like this causes more paypal claims and so on.
In the end its all their own fault, because the trouble started with the JI bootlegs. I don't know how they wan't get out of this.
K.D.S.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2018 9:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

amon-goethe wrote:
Has no one considered all this DIY dog shit they're making is because they probably deceived/ripped off Jeff Wilson, who printed their covers in the past, and he told them to eat a dick? Add that to the fact that they probably didn't order covers along with the vinyl because they were getting a good deal on their stuff from Jeff because he was a friend. Now everyone's reaping the benefits by getting laughable bad attempts at unique packaging.

Good point!

Instinct wrote:
Has Wrest stepped in to comment on this fuckery? If a label released any of my music with a 'kids craft class' sleeve I'd be looking to spill their fucking blood.

Well, yes and no. This is it, basically:

Quote:
Attention:
After much thought Leviathan will no longer be working with Ascension Monuments Media. I appreciate the work put into our previous collaborations but our paths lead in different directions. I have no interest in any of the speculation that the rumor mill that black metal has become so this stands as my only statement on the matter.

W.:.

That's the public statement. But I did see a rather, ehm, interesting comment on a post on good ol' Blakeylawless' private Instagram (this was shared elsewhere, I have no account there myself). Bottom line: apparently Blake #metalgod Judd rather spends his time recording more Nachtmystium garbage instead of actually fulfilling orders and delivering on artist copies. He not only steals from his customers but also from artists on his label, anyone still wondering why Wrest left AMM (I'm sure this is just one of many, many reasons though)?

Ough

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2018 9:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

^LOL
GrimorthPaleblood

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2018 9:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, he'd better move his ass in finding a way to give NWN! and Jef what they need. I never met Jef in person, but judging by the average look on his face he doesn't look like the person you want to piss off first. Shocked
al_infierno

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2018 9:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

#metalgod

Laughing Laughing

At any point during this whole year-long debacle did Blake not realize he might be better off just getting a fucking day job to repay everything he owes?

Bostitch wrote:

I quit before starting such a Bullshit, i get an Orgasm otherwise or buy some other Tapes from other Labels.
JohnMatrix

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2018 9:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

He basically rebuilt his bridge and immediately set it back on fire. What a waste of life
maco097

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2018 10:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

What a desaster.
Pale Rider

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2018 10:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just noticed that his latest keyboardist is out of the band: https://www.metal-archives.com/artists/Job_Bos/27944
Kinderschreck

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2018 10:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

JohnMatrix wrote:
He basically rebuilt his bridge and immediately set it back on fire. What a waste of life

And still he sees himself as the tragic figure of this big mess.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 64, 65, 66  Next
Page 34 of 66

Jump to: