P R O D U C T I O N S

FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 

LEVIATHAN - lp reissues....
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 64, 65, 66  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main
View previous topic :: View next topic  
windofpain

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2018 5:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i saw someone with a leviathan neck tattoo today
Bingewolf

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2018 6:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

GrimorthPaleblood wrote:
Tollwut wrote:
He also made those Sombre patches (stickers?) as a "tribute" to Spaller and Sombre.

Despite the strong dislike I still have towards Spaller and his bogus label, this is something I find very gross. Stealing a dead man's life's creation out of the blue and masking it as a "tribute". No words to describe it...

I mean, according to Blake and Co., those were really Sombre stock! Only according to few was that Jeff and Blake doing a tribute! That idea was solely created here. Laughing

Opinion on Spaller aside, it's pretty clear that they all knowingly booted a record and sold it as Sombre before being caught up in all of this.
windofpain

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2018 6:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bingewolf wrote:
GrimorthPaleblood wrote:
Tollwut wrote:
He also made those Sombre patches (stickers?) as a "tribute" to Spaller and Sombre.

Despite the strong dislike I still have towards Spaller and his bogus label, this is something I find very gross. Stealing a dead man's life's creation out of the blue and masking it as a "tribute". No words to describe it...

I mean, according to Blake and Co., those were really Sombre stock! Only according to few was that Jeff and Blake doing a tribute! That idea was solely created here. Laughing

Opinion on Spaller aside, it's pretty clear that they all knowingly booted a record and sold it as Sombre before being caught up in all of this.

nah, one of the AMM releases was dedicated to Spaller and came with a Sombre woven patch. they aren't talking about the DISN lp.

edit: they did sell these, however ..
https://ascensionmonumentsmedia.bandcamp.com/merch/katharsis-666-original-flier-replica-11x17-poster-print

"Original Sombre Records / Germany flier from 2000 for legendary black metal album "666" by Germany's best black metal cult, KATHARSIS! This is purely a fan-driven design intended to pay homage to the band and this classic album in particular, and also the memory of Sombre Records owner, Marcel Spaller, who passed away in 2004 from brain cancer. He was a close contact to some of the Ascension Monuments Media staff and played a vital roll in Nachtmystium's earliest years of activity by releasing a European edition of the bands first demo tape and doing the first LP pressing of their debut album. Marcel turned us onto KATHARSIS as this album had just been released around the time contact with him had been established. He worshipped and believed in this band like no other - so to the memory of Marcel and the greatness of this album we present 25 one-time prints of this awesome old school flier replica. Get one and frame it up in your house or rehearsal space while they're available! \n/ "

Last edited by windofpain on Sun Oct 21, 2018 7:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
maco097

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2018 7:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Why is the guy from Sombre Records so disliked? I've read in other places that he wasn't that popular. But why?
Tireheb

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2018 7:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

maco097 wrote:
Why is the guy from Sombre Records so disliked? I've read in other places that he wasn't that popular. But why?

He did a lot good but also a lot of bad. Mostly the bad stuff is remembered: false limitations, bad layout designs (Horna Sudentaival in memoriam...) etc. In retrospect a lot of what Sombre did release was also really good and in no way comparable to what is generally liked today. Even in the final days Sombre had pretty kick ass releases on the plans which would be worshipped today...

LAMENTATION "Grabens Symphonie" 2CD OUT NOW!
desolatenoise

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2018 8:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Snark Shark wrote:
T1M9 wrote:

Laughing

Hand-painted- by a 12 year old!

Those are more than likely the CD-Rs he was telling me about.
windofpain

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2018 8:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:

NACHTMYSTIUM / LEVIATHAN - Split Deluxe Edition (special packaging ltd to 100!)
Compact Disc (CD) + Digital Album
package image package image package image
Deluxe edition CD of the NACHTMYSTIUM / LEVIATHAN - "In The Valley of Death, Where Black Metal is King" split tribute to the bands whom most influenced these two American black metal legends. In this package will be a specially packaged CD copy of the album that looks like a 7" vinyl and has a CD housed in a black 7" vinyl jacket with the art applied to the center of it measuring roughly 5.75" x 5.75" and has a smaller piece applied to the back with tracki
listing & label details and are hand numbered in the bottim right corner in gold ink, a NACHTMYSTIUM 5" wide OLD LOGO embroidered / shaped patch, an exclusive LEVIATHAN 5" wide embroidered / shaped logo patch, an 11x17" poster with the CD versions artwork, and a digital download card. Each poster will be signed. Limited to 100 units only, never to be repressed.

**SO DUE TO POPULAR DEMAND, THIS CD HAS BEEN UPGRADED TO HAVE SPECIAL MINI-VINYL PACKAGING IN PLACE OF THE PRINTED BURLAP BAGS, AFTER WE RECEIVED A NUMBER OF COMPLAINTS ABOUT THE BAGS USED FOR THE 'UNFAILING FALL INTO NAUGHT' DELUXE EDITIONS FALLING APART ON CUSTOMERS, PRINT CHIPPING OFF, ETC. THESE ARE ALSO BECOMING INCREASINGLY DIFFICULT TO GET FROM OUR PRINTER ON TIME FOR RELEASE DATES AND OVER ALL, WE FEEL THE THIS IS A MUCH COOLER ITEM. WE WILL STILL BE USING SCREEN PRINTED BAGS FOR THE CASSETTE EDITION, BUT THE CD WILL COME WITH THE MINI-VINYL PACKAGING AND THE PATCHES / POSTER COMBOS LISTED ABOVE AS ORIGINALLY INTENDED. IF FOR ANY REASON THIS DOESN'T SUIT YOUR NEEDS, PLEASE WRITE TO US AND WE CAN REFUND YOU IMMEDIATELY FOR THE ITEM,**

ships out within 5 days
edition of 300 14 remaining

they can't even keep their stories straight about limitations, so maybe they were truly paying tribute to Spaller after all.

on a similar note, the bandcamp page for "an ancient starry sky" says that the LP was gonna be a run of 900 copies. then they sent out that joke of a release numbered /250, and said something about all the other albums being pressed in lower numbers than originally announced. imagine being their pressing company, getting an order for thousands of LPs and while in some
Stage of the production process the label cuts all the numbers to a fraction of original order? i imagine someone wouldn't be very happy about that..
who knows how many copies of the lps that have been made actually exist.. or how many remaining releases (of the what, three dozen?) will even materialize
Bestial Walrus

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2018 10:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

windofpain wrote:

Just lost a little bit more faith in humanity..
windofpain

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2018 10:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bestial Walrus wrote:
windofpain wrote:

Just lost a little bit more faith in humanity..

also saw someone with multiple Revenge tattoos and a large Vice City tattoo (the video game)
windofpain

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2018 10:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

found this post ... if true, I wonder how many copies are numbered as 1
Tollwut

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2018 11:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Laughing

The shit hits the "fans". Again and again and again....
Wolfram

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2018 11:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

windofpain wrote:

on a similar note, the bandcamp page for "an ancient starry sky" says that the LP was gonna be a run of 900 copies. then they sent out that joke of a release numbered /250, and said something about all the other albums being pressed in lower numbers than originally announced. imagine being their pressing company, getting an order for thousands of LPs and while in some stage of the production process the label cuts all the numbers to a fraction of original order? i imagine someone wouldn't be very happy about that..

It doesn't work like that: you have to pay your invoices upfront when printing records - unless you have a year-long bond of trust with the company (which I'm sure AMM doesn't) and you made an agreement on payment terms.
So: you order, you pay and THEN they start production.
chunks

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2018 11:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

haha the only thing dumber than the people who gave money over to this is making multiple fake #1s of a pressing, if Juddas knew how the people who pander to him are he'd realise they'd take to instagram to brag about it...
Endsieg

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2018 11:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

windofpain wrote:

found this post ... if true, I wonder how many copies are numbered as 1

OVERLOL OF DEATH

I'm sorry but I have to laugh at this. I mean, what the actual fuck is this guy thinking. this is the best comedy I've seen all year!
Xeniteia

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2018 11:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Did the "Worldwide Distributor" ever get his copies or his money ? Wink
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 64, 65, 66  Next
Page 37 of 66

Jump to: