P R O D U C T I O N S

FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 

LEVIATHAN - lp reissues....
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 75, 76, 77 ... 92, 93, 94  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Fermentor240L

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2018 11:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Counterpoint: Krieg and hamburgers are great and Blake Judd / Nachmystium are terrible.
K.D.S.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2018 12:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wolfram wrote:
The totally cheap ass thing though is keeping the original cover including the Krieg logo.

LMAO, did he not even bother to remove it? Laughing Laughing Laughing
Fermentor240L

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2018 12:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

K.D.S. wrote:
Wolfram wrote:
The totally cheap ass thing though is keeping the original cover including the Krieg logo.

LMAO, did he not even bother to remove it? Laughing Laughing Laughing

time is money when you're scammin and jammin as hard as our boy blake
GrimorthPaleblood

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2018 12:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wolfram wrote:
I'm Surprised Soundcave even got those records by the way.

I've known those guys for quite some time now, so I don't want to shit on them, especially considering they never never took part in blatant scams or any sorts of illegitimate business. My guess has to be they pre-ordered records from AMM and eventually ended up threatening Blake in order to make him ship them their purchases, and Blake, who obviously didn't have anything ready to ship but stacks of vinyl records taking dust, did what he's best at. Putting some sub par cut-and-paste covers together as fast as possible and shipping the whole package out, in true "here you have your stuff, now fuck off" style.
GrimorthPaleblood

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2018 12:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

For those interested in extra laughs, or copious amounts of tears, you name it: https://www.instagram.com/p/BrWulW-gHcI/

Comes with the now-classic AMM folded lines on pieces of printer paper glued over black (supposedly) cardboard sleeve, Blake's greasy fingerprints all over the front and back cover and everything else...
New Density

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2018 1:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ough wrote:
Resilient survivor
Too selfish to die
Fire burns in my heart
Flames in my eyes
The jouney continues
Fearless in my new ?
Mind, body and spirit
Resilient survivor returns from hell

It's time for me to chime in here on this Blake Judd saga.

A brief history: I've known Blake since we were both still teenagers when I began writing Nachtmystium songs with him soon after we met. At that time, the Reign of the Malicious record was coming out on Sombre and all that. Later on down the road, Andrew Harris funny enough actually engineered the MCD for us himself in Blake's parents basement when they were out of town. Beyond that I helped him write the Demise record, there was a song or two I remember with my riffs off the next Eulogy and Instinct Decay records, and then when I came back into the picture in 2010 or 2011 I was heavily touring in the band in North America and Europe and would write a huge chunk again on the Silencing Machine record.

I ended up quiting before the band left for that metal festival cruise disaster. I have my reasons. I was finding out about his new wave of scams to the fans and unfullfilled orders. That was by no means the first wave of his shit as there are stories about him doing it even with his first label. Beyond that, of course watching him shoot up during practice was getting really old. The guy blew through about 60 grand or so on dope in the span of about three months after he settled his lawsuit with Dominicks food market or whatever where he broke his poor leg on the wet floor inside the store a few years before. He was on shrooms or oxycotin at the time of that incident. According to him he was going to be a millionaire, but by that time he was such a mess from heroin that he was eager for anything and settled for whatever he could get of which his lawyer got a hefty percentage and he got the rest. Like I said, he burned through it in the span of a few months.

I could tell you all plenty of stories good and bad about all of it, but that's not why I joined this forum and this is my first post. I should say I have no regrets about any of it. All the touring, debauchery, and chaos was great. I made some epic highlights for myself, but there's plenty of lows even on my part. In the end - no fucking regrets. I'm happy to say I never took to the needle like his junkie ass. I know there have been fans of the band here on the forum, some now who spit on the material because of Blake's actions, and also people who never thought anything of the band. I could care less. I'm a fan of the parts I've been involved with. Of course I'm biased. Not to say I listen to them since I don't really listen to my own music often. I haven't listened to Nachtmystium in years.

To put it straight, I know Blake better than anyone here. The guy is obviously a huge sociopath so yeah you guys figured that part out. To be honest you guys don't know the half of it even with all the shit filtering through the media or peoples posts about unfullfilled orders through his most newest label scam and whatever else. He lies so much he believes his own lies. He's also a masterful manipulator and enjoys doing so. He's had an epic run I must say. I almost have to hand it to him. He knows how to play a victim while being the victimizer. Classic sociopathy 101. Me? This is not a part of my nature, and I play victim to no one.

I was following this thread for a bit, and someone made a post about his lyrics from the new Nachtmystium ep put out by Prophecy who can also suck a big dick. I'm also a member of Lord Mantis and the one behind Avichi. At one point, Charlie Fell who was playing drums for me in Avichi and I recorded three songs before I wrote The Devil's Fractal record. I decided never to release those songs since afterwards I wanted the next release to have an entire different theme. I guess I quickly grew out of them, however, I played them for Blake at some point and he was enamoured by them. One of those tracks was called Fire Heart.

A year or two after I quit Nachtmystium and stopped communicating with Blake, he put out that terrible record with the shitty artwork on the cover. I noticed there was a song on it called "Fire Heart". Now from what I remember the riffs had nothing to do with the one I wrote, but still I was a bit annoyed by the fact he blatantly ripped off a song title that I had from years back even though it was a song I never had released.

Fast forward to now where I came across some new lyrics of his in a post a few pages back.

"Too selfish to die
Fire burns in my heart
Flames in my eyes
The jouney continues
Fearless in my new ?
Mind, body and spirit
Resilient survivor returns from hell"

Atrocious lyrics by him the way they are assembled no doubt (which is also why Chris Black was writing a lot of lyrics for a good while). Of course there's the whole fire heart theme here in these lyrics AGAIN, but there's also the line "Flames in my eyes" which is literally word for word directly taken from the second song title on Avichi's Catharsis Absolute album and final record.

This is something I noticed, and it's important enough to me to point this out to everyone in this thread. I'm not pissed, and I'm not honored by it. I find it simply sad and pathetic. I wanted to point this out as one more sign of his character to everyone here. I guess I shouldn't be surprised. I also never got any publishing for my work in the band except for the Silencing Machine record when I rejoined years later and was more knowledgeable about such matters. Blake certainly isn't the type of person to go out of his way to mention such things to someone else when he'd rather put everything in his name if he can get away with it. Plenty of money involved. Even with Silencing Machine I remember him crediting me for less than I deserved lyrically in the liner notes even though I did manage to sqeeze what I deserved in the actual legal publishing. It's just fucking stupid and all so tiresome. I'm glad to have rejected his new hand of friendship when he resurfaced and was 'reborn'.

By the way, it's true Harris is super pissed about all the Judas Iscariot re-releases Blake attempted to do.
Hidden38

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2018 1:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

new density wrote:
The guy blew through about 60 grand or so on dope in the span of about three months after he settled his lawsuit with Dominicks food market or whatever where he broke his poor leg on the wet floor inside the store a few years before. He was on shrooms or oxycotin at the time of that incident. According to him he was going to be a millionaire, but by that time he was such a mess from heroin that he was eager for anything and settled for whatever he could get of which his lawyer got a hefty percentage and he got the rest.

Thank you for your insight/post. I found this part interesting, particularly because his current partner/spouse also had a bogus bodily injury claim. Some real professional n****** here Laughing
New Density

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2018 2:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It wouldnít surprise me. The only truth is he is incapable of telling an absolute truth or all of the truth. What you get is an embellishment if maybe only 10% true which he tries to turn into a complete truth.
Too Dark Park

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2018 3:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So your Andrew Markuszewski?
New Density

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2018 3:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes
Demoniarch

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2018 3:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Avichi is wicked. I have that discography of cd's... and blake is still a turd.
Fermentor240L

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2018 3:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Taking credit / minimizing the contribution of other members for the glorification of his ego jives with previous testimony from Imperialís experience with FLake in Twilight / Krieg.

Canít wait to check out Avichi, Lord Mantis is great. Thanks for sharing!
Dimrill

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2018 3:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fermentor240L wrote:
Taking credit / minimizing the contribution of other members for the glorification of his ego jives with previous testimony from Imperialís experience with FLake in Twilight / Krieg.

Also matches Charlie Fell's response from the last round of scammin'.

https://www.reddit.com/r/Metal/comments/2g0urj/comment/ckge6pr/
Fermentor240L

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2018 4:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Itís true though, the more I hear first hand accounts of peopleís experience with this guy, the sadder the whole story becomes.
New Density

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2018 4:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Demoniarch wrote:
Avichi is wicked. I have that discography of cd's... and blake is still a turd.

It's always awesome to hear other people say good things about those records. I mean they are a part of me and they are my art, and I take my art seriously so I appreciate it.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 75, 76, 77 ... 92, 93, 94  Next
Page 76 of 94

Jump to: