P R O D U C T I O N S

FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 

"Die Hard Editions" and Re-Releases
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 8:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

IronBloodBlasphemy wrote:
to me a much bigger problem is the absolute onslaught of releases that come each month. There's too many bands and too many labels willing to release absolute shit.
Even though I love the format, I'd love to see the number of 7"s released greatly reduced. Bands should just wait until they have a full album worth of material before releasing anything.

YES. TRUTH.
Astaroth

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 10:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

to me a much bigger problem is the absolute onslaught of releases that come each month. There's too many bands and too many labels willing to release absolute shit.
Even though I love the format, I'd love to see the number of 7"s released greatly reduced. Bands should just wait until they have a full album worth of material before releasing anything.

Totally agreed.

Too many releases, most of them shit.
Mz412

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 1:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

There are too much good releases as well.

Alone all coming Nunslaughter month to month are Crazy to
collect, Abigail put out mcuh stuff in last time as well, NWN
put out massively great stuff to buy...
iron tyrant

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 3:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mortuary Drape diehard was sold out on preorders maybe because of the band having gathered hundreds of real hardcore fans during their 20+ years of activity, and are not really a case of flavour-of-the-month.
It's true that I'm already down to 2 digits of the black vinyl as well, but of course 90% of those go to distributors like Yosuke (who gets 30% of the amount pressed!) or other cool, easy-to-deal-with people here in Europe or Australia. It'll be long beofre it sells out completely I think.

Professor Black wrote:
NWOBHM is not a style of music.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: