P R O D U C T I O N S

FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 

Want to buy REVERORUM IB MALACHT demos?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Trade
View previous topic :: View next topic  
pepe-le-gay

PostPosted: Tue Apr 16, 2019 4:57 pm    Post subject: Want to buy REVERORUM IB MALACHT demos? Reply with quote

Its come a point in my life where I wish to part with some things I have had for many years.

I have the original first 2 demos of Reverorum ib Malacht: "what do you think..." and Likpredikan.

My copy of Likpredikan is also the one containing blood from Lundin. I was the person who clarified on discogs that some copies were released with blood on them. I dont know if he did this with all copies. I had received it from a direct order over email with AFLT after Lundin got rather hostile over my youthful exuberance at the release of their new demo. We had a long series of strange emails which i think are now lost to time. This was at the period before their conversion and Lundin was rather imperious to talk to. After I epxpressed a great admiration for his music, he calmed down and lectured me a lot on religion and philosophy (notably condemning additctions to coffee and sex from detracting man from the Darkness that is Light, and praising President Bush for "blessing his nation") Then he sent me this tape with the strategic blood drop over part of the Tree of Life. He also sent it wrapped not in a package but in a sheet of paper that was covered in sigil like lettering all over the front and back of it written with a blue ink pen. I kept the sheet of paper along with the tape.

My copy of "what do you think of the old god" I bought out of curiosity with no explanation of the contents from Red Stream USA back in 2007. That is how I discovered this artist.

---

I was never really at all a fan of the 'orthodox' scene here. I grew up on second wave black and doom with all its symphonic and melodic qualities though i did spend a lot of time trying to uncover new bands without any input from others. That is how I found RiM. To this date. I was mad in love with "What Do You Think of the Old God..." and to this date I still do love it. And Likpredikan too though not as much as the first. But like I said, I never was in the end a fan of the orthodox scene with Ofermod, One Tail One Head.... etc. (I adore old Abigor and not the new), and I also just do not connect as much with RiM since their conversion. Other RiM fans may remember when I sold my copy of URKAOS here years ago along with my Demo 09 tape. I still held on to these 2 items.

Nowadays also ive been particularly sick with medical conditions, and though I still will always keep listening to the black metal I enjoy, my interests have expanded well into my gothic roots with post-punk, darkwave, and old Neue Deutsche Todeskunst groups that I have only cocme to love even more over the years. And most importantly my love for the 70's band Coven, whom I also discovered the same time as I discovered RiM and must finance getting their second and third LPs among other things. New loves and old ones, new priorities. And though I still do love Reverorum ib Malacht, its time that they belong with people better in touch with their spiritual core behind the music.

Im offering them here to avoild the selling platform middlemen and also I know here is the community of the ideal collectors of this artist.

I'll take any halfway decent open offer for "What Do You Think of the Old God". Its not their most loved i guess and discogs has copies. Whatever you think is best... just not something like 10$

As for Likpredikan... I will not lie. This I want no less than $150 for. This copy comes with blood provided by Lundin himself and also a handwritten sigil paper with a quote printed from an obscure novel on the back (youll have to own it to see what it is yourself). All tapes work perfectly.

I will keep these open for a few weeks or so to see if I get any or more than one offers.

I live in the USA. Anyone interested please send me a note to my page here. I can provide more photos if you like. And I will be using paypal.

Anyways, hope you guys find something your interested in. And get something out of my little stories about RiM.

CRADLE OF FILTH > your nsbm band
pepe-le-gay

PostPosted: Wed Apr 24, 2019 1:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bumping

CRADLE OF FILTH > your nsbm band
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Trade All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: