P R O D U C T I O N S

FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 

The Blasphemy & Ross Bay Cult Thread
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 82, 83, 84 ... 89, 90, 91  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main
View previous topic :: View next topic  
xyosefx

Location: We lived among the people. I think you say "convenience store." We lived above it.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 19, 2019 9:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

translucent_nick wrote:
BaronOvHell wrote:
Odd question, but are they still powerlifting skins? Black Winds and Caller still look huge for their age despite all the drinking (and drugs?), Caller more so, but Black Winds is still a beast for someone approaching or in their 50s, his neck is a tree trunk

I guess Caller and Black Winds might still hit the gym from time to time, plus DeathLord looks to be in good shape - VK is just a natural monstrous Maori guy, but the one who took the powerlifting business to heart, was Marco Sodomizer, who is a gym trainer too nowadays.

Phil is from New Zealand but he ain't a Maori...

Where we're from, the birds sing a pretty song, and there's always music in the air.

Fallen Portrait Prod wrote:
Delete this forum or you WILL hear from my lawyer.
translucent_nick

PostPosted: Fri Apr 19, 2019 10:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

xyosefx wrote:

Yes, he is not straight away a Maori descend, but here are the words of the man himself:

"– As a young man trying to find my way, I was a voracious reader and devoured as much as I could. I’ve got a large Scandinavian heritage, as well as some Polish and Irish and so I looked to the roots of my blood. What I found were rather interesting systems that I’ve certainly retained aspects from, but never fully resonated with.

– There is Maori ancestry in one branch of my family, so I started learning more about them. That’s when I discovered the tohunga and their magical traditions."

source:
http://www.bardomethodology.com/articles/2016/09/14/vassafor-interview/
mutcernismrow

PostPosted: Sat Apr 20, 2019 12:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

translucent_nick wrote:
xyosefx wrote:

Yes, he is not straight away a Maori descend, but here are the words of the man himself:

"– As a young man trying to find my way, I was a voracious reader and devoured as much as I could. I’ve got a large Scandinavian heritage, as well as some Polish and Irish and so I looked to the roots of my blood. What I found were rather interesting systems that I’ve certainly retained aspects from, but never fully resonated with.

– There is Maori ancestry in one branch of my family, so I started learning more about them. That’s when I discovered the tohunga and their magical traditions."

source:

Spoke to him briefly at Black Silesia regarding his 'tradiitonal' ink. Great to see such a relaxed and chilled out guy Cool
blood_division_

PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2019 7:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IcjDcgQtieU&t=497s Everyone probably has seen or heard this, but sick live recording from all the way back in 1989! Was this their first show ever with Witches Hammer also performing?

Hope there's gonna be a ton of sick old band video footage in this upcoming boxset
Insalubriousnecroticism

PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2019 7:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

translucent_nick wrote:
xyosefx wrote:

source:

As someone from NZ, you are considered Maori if you have Maori descendants, no matter how far back your ancestry goes .
translucent_nick

PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2019 9:24 am    Post subject: "Gods Of War Tour - Spring 1993" Related post: Reply with quote

"Gods Of War Tour - Spring 1993" Related post.
The 5th date of the tour was reportedly at:
Jukebox, Norrköping, Sweden, at 31st of March, 1993.
I got a question, if anyone happen to know or remember :
Was Black Winds performed with the band that night ???

Edit :
I found this YT video - the uploader claims the date is correct, and Black Hearts' white Pearl drum set is there, along with Caller's Marshall amp and Ace Gustapo's Trace Elliot bass amp:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WgoaXDNsgIw

Last edited by translucent_nick on Thu May 02, 2019 4:08 am; edited 2 times in total
Uncolored

PostPosted: Thu May 02, 2019 1:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

digging in a box of stickers I found this one

dawn was a german band and I received this in 1993 included in their "the darkness within" demotape

so who ripped off who? is this artwork was "blasphemy property" already in 1990 or moyen recycled it for the live ritual friday 13th album cover?

do you need buttons for your band/distro/label? send me a pm
Zombie Dance

PostPosted: Thu May 02, 2019 2:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Uncolored wrote:

dawn was a german band and I received this in 1993 included in their "the darkness within" demotape

so who ripped off who? is this artwork was "blasphemy property" already in 1990 or moyen recycled it for the live ritual friday 13th album cover?

Artwork was done by Moyen for the Blasphemy/Sarcophago fan club, though it's not rare that these artworks would be used or redrawn here and there in these internet days.

Dawn was Martin Witchskinner band as well right? So probably he had permission as he previously used Moyen artworks for Blood demo?
translucent_nick

PostPosted: Thu May 02, 2019 2:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Uncolored wrote:

I can ask both Martin and Chris Moyen, since they're both members of the Blasphemy-dedicated group on FB.

Do you allow me to use the photo on the question post ?
xyosefx

Location: We lived among the people. I think you say "convenience store." We lived above it.

PostPosted: Thu May 02, 2019 6:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sticker I received from Richard C.'s son-in-law along with many other old Wild Rags stickers. I believe from before 1993.

Where we're from, the birds sing a pretty song, and there's always music in the air.

Fallen Portrait Prod wrote:
Delete this forum or you WILL hear from my lawyer.
Uncolored

PostPosted: Thu May 02, 2019 6:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

translucent_nick wrote:

Do you allow me to use the photo on the question post ?

yeah, of course. moyen can reply himself here as well if he wish

do you need buttons for your band/distro/label? send me a pm
ThornCross

PostPosted: Thu May 02, 2019 8:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This demon (and some other illustrations like the winged demon with fork) was used by Ludo Evil for his Blasphemy fan club but I didn't draw it for a band.

I remember he asked me to draw a goat breaking the same cross. If I remember well he printed a few Blasphemous Attack T-shirts with this design.

Later Ludo was supposed to release a Blasphemy 7" (Rehearsal recording I think) and I drew that demon eating the brain of Christ.

I'm in contact with Blood since 1990 and when Martin leaved the band and created Dawn (1993 ?), I gave him this demon breaking the crucifix to make some stickers with because it has never been used "officially" (if I can say that) by a band.
Dawn only made some flyers with it.

Last edited by ThornCross on Thu May 02, 2019 8:53 am; edited 1 time in total
ThornCross

PostPosted: Thu May 02, 2019 8:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

And I never "recycled it for the live ritual friday 13th album cover" because I never knew of this release until I received it from NWN in 2002 I think.
PanzerGeneral

PostPosted: Thu May 02, 2019 9:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ThornCross wrote:
And I never "recycled it for the live ritual friday 13th album cover" because I never knew of this release until I received it from NWN in 2002 I think.

Mr. Moyen - what was the story behind the Naked Whipper cover appeared on that other album by that other band!? Did he never pay you for it or what was it?
ThornCross

PostPosted: Thu May 02, 2019 9:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

PanzerGeneral wrote:
ThornCross wrote:

Mr. Moyen - what was the story behind the Naked Whipper cover appeared on that other album by that other band!? Did he never pay you for it or what was it?

The Painstreaks artwork ?

Which other album ? Which band ????
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 82, 83, 84 ... 89, 90, 91  Next
Page 83 of 91

Jump to: