P R O D U C T I O N S

FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 

[!] Go get it now.
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 719, 720, 721 ... 738, 739, 740  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Phlegma

PostPosted: Sat Apr 20, 2019 10:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

DTBRex wrote:
candlesmoke wrote:
Grudom sold out in 17 minutes.. nice.. Evil or Very Mad

Shocked Well, it is a seriously great band and all, but considering the "Dødens Likvid"-LP is still available from me and that one was released in 2017, I have no doubts that many people just bought it because it's so limited and they expect to flip it for a much higher price now that it's sold out. I'll probably just refrain from advertising any limitation, for any record I release, ever again. Confused

you should add some obi-strips Twisted Evil

nouveauregne wrote:
Surprisingly the secret LP is still available..

Surprisingly? this shit is fucking expensive
K.D.S.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 20, 2019 1:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DTBRex wrote:
candlesmoke wrote:

Shocked Well, it is a seriously great band and all, but considering the "Dødens Likvid"-LP is still available from me and that one was released in 2017, I have no doubts that many people just bought it because it's so limited and they expect to flip it for a much higher price now that it's sold out. I'll probably just refrain from advertising any limitation, for any record I release, ever again. Confused

Not a bad idea. In all fairness I doubt there's that many people who actually know that band to warrant the F5 page monitor buy now or cry later OOP sold out frenzy that went down (I admit I don't, it's one of those bands I know by name but never got around to check out). Most other records seem to be quite easily available in distro's and on the second hand market, no way to rationally explain why this record should be the exception.
snakenuts

PostPosted: Sat Apr 20, 2019 5:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DTBRex wrote:
candlesmoke wrote:

This is true. But I also think that the people who genuinely want to listen to the record have to go to these stupid lengths to get the album in the 15minutes it’s available so they won’t have to pay 10x the amount later. As they say, this is BM record collecting in 2019.
Dreadfull Ygg

PostPosted: Sun Apr 21, 2019 3:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Grift Aftonklang Live LP up at Nordis(cheapest variant) and bandcamp
absinthe

PostPosted: Sun Apr 21, 2019 8:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

K.D.S. wrote:
DTBRex wrote:
candlesmoke wrote:

Not a bad idea. In all fairness I doubt there's that many people who actually know that band to warrant the F5 page monitor buy now or cry later OOP sold out frenzy that went down (I admit I don't, it's one of those bands I know by name but never got around to check out). Most other records seem to be quite easily available in distro's and on the second hand market, no way to rationally explain why this record should be the exception.

I'm wondering how many band wagoners who didn't take the time to listen to this album/band pre-release will actually decide to spin their copy, not knowing what to expect, then shutter.
SATANIC FILTH

PostPosted: Mon Apr 22, 2019 4:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Death Fortress - Reign of the Unending vinyl up over at 20 Buck Spin
steve

PostPosted: Mon Apr 22, 2019 5:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Incantation - Entrapment of Evil

SEVEN METAL INCHES RECORDS proudly presents the official re-release of the legendary debut EP “Entrantment of Evil“ of INCANTATION (1990) on 7“ as tribute to the golden era of 7“ releases in the early ‘90s.

The regular 7” in cyan is limited to 100 copies while the 7” picture disc is limited to 300 copies. Both versions will only be available on their online store.

Both versions contains the original recordings directly taken from the DAT studio tape and is housed in a thick, 400gr gatefold cover with the original front and back cover and liner notes by John McEntee.

RELEASE DATE: June 15th, 2019

Preorder now at sevenmetalinchesrecords.bigcartel.com
snakenuts

PostPosted: Mon Apr 22, 2019 5:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

steve wrote:

SEVEN METAL INCHES RECORDS proudly presents the official re-release of the legendary debut EP “Entrantment of Evil“ of INCANTATION (1990) on 7“ as tribute to the golden era of 7“ releases in the early ‘90s.

The regular 7” in cyan is limited to 100 copies while the 7” picture disc is limited to 300 copies. Both versions will only be available on their online store.

Both versions contains the original recordings directly taken from the DAT studio tape and is housed in a thick, 400gr gatefold cover with the original front and back cover and liner notes by John McEntee.

Does the 7.90 euro include worldwide shipping?
steve

PostPosted: Mon Apr 22, 2019 6:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

snakenuts wrote:
steve wrote:

Not my label. Thought some may be interested, so I posted it here.
I had to pay postage to the US.
bartwa

PostPosted: Mon Apr 22, 2019 6:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

snakenuts wrote:
steve wrote:

Wake up, it's 2019. Besides, it's gone so what's the difference.
snakenuts

PostPosted: Mon Apr 22, 2019 6:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

bartwa wrote:

Wake up, it's 2019. Besides, it's gone so what's the difference.

Wording was just a little ambiguous - "if you want a tracking number add 3 euro", so I thought the postage was already included.

Edit: Fuck, I knew I should have ordered it then, before waiting for an answer haha.

Seems a little odd though that they'd print more copies of the pic disc than a regular "colour". Wouldn't production costs be more for the pic disc, with little return for a low priced item?
hate oath

PostPosted: Tue Apr 23, 2019 7:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Assuming he's going to post his own update soon, but the new RFR - King of Snakes LPs/shirts are up at Fuck Yoga and look killer.
K.D.S.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 23, 2019 7:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

hate oath wrote:
Assuming he's going to post his own update soon, but the new RFR - King of Snakes LPs/shirts are up at Fuck Yoga and look killer.

Thanks man, had no idea there was gonna be merch, grabbed a t-shirt before they're all gone (XL already appears to be sold out and with 30 copies made these are not gonna last long).
hate oath

PostPosted: Tue Apr 23, 2019 7:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

That tshirt looks great, the snake glows in the dark Twisted Evil

I just went with the longsleeve but was tempted to get both.
eothios

PostPosted: Tue Apr 23, 2019 8:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lampir/Witchmoon LP at Lampshade for those who missed it:

http://lampshadetapes.storenvy.com/products/26628900-lampir-witchmoon-split-lp
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 719, 720, 721 ... 738, 739, 740  Next
Page 720 of 740

Jump to: