P R O D U C T I O N S

FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 

Ride For Revenge-Nightmare Disturbances LP/Maniacal Winds LP
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main
View previous topic :: View next topic  
deathplague80

PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2019 8:18 pm    Post subject: Ride For Revenge-Nightmare Disturbances LP/Maniacal Winds LP Reply with quote

Ride For Revenge - Nightmare Disturbances LP
Finnish Power Electronics

A1 Nightmare Disturbances 19:42
B1 Nightmare Disturbances 19:22

For those into most noisy and experimental side of Ride For Revenge: One 39 minute song in two parts, continuation of "Disturbing the Dream". All previously unreleased sounds compiled of recordings from 2009 to 2017. Manipulated, mixed and mastered by Harald Mentor 2015 - 2018. To be treated as "compilation" or "compilation of sounds".

Sample: https://youtu.be/0W0ubSLZTDA

Ride For Revenge - Maniacal Winds LP
Live Album:
Tracks A1 to B2 recorded at Finnish Death Metal Maniacs Festival, Pori, Finland, June 3rd 2017.
Track B3 recorded at North Carelian Black Winds, Kontiolahti, Finland August 2nd 2014.

Front cover skull by Hell Kettunen Art

Sample: https://youtu.be/OLpolf1II4o

--------------------------------------------------------

OUT APRIL 2019 thru FINAL AGONY: https://finalagonyrecords.bigcartel.com

EU Distribution by:
Bestial Burst (Finland)
Darker Than Black/Merchant of Death (Germany)
Signal Rex (Portugal)

Last edited by deathplague80 on Fri Mar 22, 2019 7:45 am; edited 3 times in total
aphidhair

PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2019 9:02 pm    Post subject: Re: Ride For Revenge-Nightmare Disturbances LP/Maniacal Wind Reply with quote

So Nightmare Disturbances is a compilation of the rfr electronic tracks from "disturbances"? Or is there new material there? Either way is ok with me.

And is the live show from the LA shows?
Supervolcano

PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2019 9:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The live show is from Finnish Death Metal Maniacs 2017.

Hopefully the LA shows get released at some point.
xyosefx

Location: We lived among the people. I think you say "convenience store." We lived above it.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2019 9:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Both mandatory purchases.

I definitely hope both LA shows get released at some point! Amazing experience.

Where we're from, the birds sing a pretty song, and there's always music in the air.

Fallen Portrait Prod wrote:
Delete this forum or you WILL hear from my lawyer.
harald mentor

PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2019 10:28 pm    Post subject: Re: Ride For Revenge-Nightmare Disturbances LP/Maniacal Wind Reply with quote

aphidhair wrote:
So Nightmare Disturbances is a compilation of the rfr electronic tracks from "disturbances"? Or is there new material there? Either way is ok with me.

And is the live show from the LA shows?

No and no,
- - -

The Maniacal Winds live is from two Finnish shows, the tape was originally released and sold at LA show. Now on LP.

- - -

A1 Nightmare Disturbances 19:42
B1 Nightmare Disturbances 19:22

For those into most noisy and experimental side of Ride For Revenge: One 39 minute song in two parts, continuation of "Disturbing the Dream". All previously unreleased sounds compiled of recordings from 2009 to 2017. Manipulated, mixed and mastered by Harald Mentor 2015 - 2018. To be treated as "compilation" or "compilation of sounds".
K.D.S.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2019 3:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Killer! Will the European distributors receive plenty of copies or are these both so limited that we should expect an F5 shitstorm? Can't miss these so I'm trying to assess my chances.
WrestInPiss

PostPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2019 5:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

K.D.S. wrote:
Killer! Will the European distributors receive plenty of copies or are these both so limited that we should expect an F5 shitstorm? Can't miss these so I'm trying to assess my chances.

Most of the recent FA batches have been readily available, and are still available now, worry not comrade.
Supervolcano

PostPosted: Sat Apr 20, 2019 5:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bumping this in anticipation of these releases, and also for the fact that the release date of the King of Snakes LP by Fuck Yoga records has come and gone with no news on their end. Any updates on this front?
stamps

PostPosted: Sat Apr 20, 2019 5:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Supervolcano wrote:
Bumping this in anticipation of these releases, and also for the fact that the release date of the King of Snakes LP by Fuck Yoga records has come and gone with no news on their end. Any updates on this front?

The King of Snakes lp was available to order at MOD for a bit but I haven't seen it pop up anywhere else.
Ivan

PostPosted: Sat Apr 20, 2019 11:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Supervolcano wrote:

The planned release date (15 April) got postponed for a few days- it's coming this week! The whole label update will include 2 more records + 3 shirts; there was a delivery delay with one item. Now all is here and ready to go- just need to upload the stock.
RIDE FOR REVENGE put "king of the snakes" up for sale through their Finnish distribution a bit earlier then I.
Supervolcano

PostPosted: Sat Apr 20, 2019 1:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ivan wrote:
Supervolcano wrote:

The planned release date (15 April) got postponed for a few days- it's coming this week! The whole label update will include 2 more records + 3 shirts; there was a delivery delay with one item. Now all is here and ready to go- just need to upload the stock.
RIDE FOR REVENGE put "king of the snakes" up for sale through their Finnish distribution a bit earlier then I.

Thank you for the update, I'll be checking your site all this week. Highly anticipated.
Scorn Pole

PostPosted: Sat Apr 20, 2019 4:35 pm    Post subject: Re: Ride For Revenge-Nightmare Disturbances LP/Maniacal Wind Reply with quote

deathplague80 wrote:

So I assume this is the cover art that a certain NZ label refuse to release this LP because of? Apparently it tickled some of the females that worked there the wrong way Laughing
danofort

PostPosted: Sun Apr 21, 2019 2:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Did not know these were coming out. Mandatory purchases for me.
mithrandir

PostPosted: Sun Apr 21, 2019 8:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm sure I'll get both, but when comes vinyl for Sinking the Song?
Gia Thanatos

PostPosted: Sun Apr 21, 2019 1:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Supervolcano wrote:
Ivan wrote:
Supervolcano wrote:

Thank you for the update, I'll be checking your site all this week. Highly anticipated.

It's also announced here but still not available: http://thronerecords.bigcartel.com/product/ride-for-revenge-the-king-of-snakes-vinyl-lp-black-ltd-400
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: