P R O D U C T I O N S
 
 FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 
 Profile 
 Log in to check your private messages 
 Log in 

Vothana from Vietnam
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 29, 30, 31  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Tollwut



Joined: 06 Feb 2015
Posts: 1308
Location: CCAA

PostPosted: Fri May 17, 2019 8:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

What's the definition of "private release"?!
As soon as you put the effort in it to actually create a physical release in multiple copies spread to several people,
there's nothing private about it.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
axebix



Joined: 28 Mar 2015
Posts: 2076

PostPosted: Fri May 17, 2019 8:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tollwut wrote:
What's the definition of "private release"?!
As soon as you put the effort in it to actually create a physical release in multiple copies spread to several people,
there's nothing private about it.


Man, those emo guys are just nuts and that's it. That's the way they make their shit special because musically they are embarrassing. Dress it all up in right aesthetics and there you have it.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Saatana Ruumis



Joined: 19 Jan 2017
Posts: 304
Location: Eastern Island

PostPosted: Fri May 17, 2019 9:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

axebix wrote:
Tollwut wrote:
What's the definition of "private release"?!
As soon as you put the effort in it to actually create a physical release in multiple copies spread to several people,
there's nothing private about it.


Man, those emo guys are just nuts and that's it. That's the way they make their shit special because musically they are embarrassing. Dress it all up in right aesthetics and there you have it.


Haha ! Says Amebix biggest ball licker. Who are basically a really bad Killing Joke rip-off wrapped in Crust esthetics
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
axebix



Joined: 28 Mar 2015
Posts: 2076

PostPosted: Fri May 17, 2019 9:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Saatana Ruumis wrote:
axebix wrote:
Tollwut wrote:
What's the definition of "private release"?!
As soon as you put the effort in it to actually create a physical release in multiple copies spread to several people,
there's nothing private about it.


Man, those emo guys are just nuts and that's it. That's the way they make their shit special because musically they are embarrassing. Dress it all up in right aesthetics and there you have it.


Haha ! Says Amebix biggest ball licker. Who are basically a really bad Killing Joke rip-off wrapped in Crust esthetics


Amebix were at least a band made of real men.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
TheUnborn



Joined: 25 Jul 2007
Posts: 3042
Location: Norway

PostPosted: Fri May 17, 2019 9:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nocturnal Deathstrike wrote:
Reaper's Grave wrote:
I heard the next vothana release will be limited to 1 smashed copy buried with him after he commits suicide following post-production.


Thatīs too true to be true !


Laughing
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Fermentor240L



Joined: 19 Aug 2018
Posts: 433

PostPosted: Fri May 17, 2019 9:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

TheUnborn wrote:
Nocturnal Deathstrike wrote:
Reaper's Grave wrote:
I heard the next vothana release will be limited to 1 smashed copy buried with him after he commits suicide following post-production.


Thatīs too true to be true !


Laughing


thats hilarious
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Tollwut



Joined: 06 Feb 2015
Posts: 1308
Location: CCAA

PostPosted: Fri May 17, 2019 10:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Only limited Black Metal is true.
Asiaryan Supremacy!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
CR99



Joined: 26 May 2007
Posts: 11415

PostPosted: Fri May 17, 2019 10:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Smashing up the Hoang Gia 10" in frustration like that and posting that "jew traitor" list was a dumb baby move. I don't think Vothana is bad but I still can't take it seriously either.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Fermentor240L



Joined: 19 Aug 2018
Posts: 433

PostPosted: Fri May 17, 2019 3:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I liked what I heard on YouTube. I’m excited for the chance to get the record from NWN.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
ghaaroth



Joined: 06 Jun 2012
Posts: 377

PostPosted: Fri May 17, 2019 4:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tollwut wrote:
What's the definition of "private release"?!


Stuff that is only spread among personal contacts and not announced to public and sold to strangers via common distribution channels. Thought that's an obvious one.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
dronevil



Joined: 25 May 2007
Posts: 2087
Location: New Zealand

PostPosted: Fri May 17, 2019 5:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

CR99 wrote:
Smashing up the Hoang Gia 10" in frustration like that and posting that "jew traitor" list was a dumb baby move. I don't think Vothana is bad but I still can't take it seriously either.


I can't take him seriously because it's too late to act tr00 and kvlt after playing keyboard metal like this first:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=brA3VHHrcjY
_________________
Mosquito Control
Abomination Ekhos
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Very Little Fun



Joined: 31 Dec 2016
Posts: 372
Location: Israhell

PostPosted: Fri May 17, 2019 6:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

dronevil wrote:
CR99 wrote:
Smashing up the Hoang Gia 10" in frustration like that and posting that "jew traitor" list was a dumb baby move. I don't think Vothana is bad but I still can't take it seriously either.


I can't take him seriously because it's too late to act tr00 and kvlt after playing keyboard metal like this first:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=brA3VHHrcjY


Sword Of Darkness is better than 90% of that Vargrav, Evilfeast faggy shit all the hipsters that post here praise.


Last edited by Very Little Fun on Fri May 17, 2019 6:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
tootrve



Joined: 12 Jan 2013
Posts: 96

PostPosted: Fri May 17, 2019 6:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Any musician calling themselves Lord something needs to be taken very seriously come on
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
skulv



Joined: 07 Jan 2018
Posts: 389
Location: Bay Area

PostPosted: Fri May 17, 2019 7:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

dronevil wrote:
CR99 wrote:
Smashing up the Hoang Gia 10" in frustration like that and posting that "jew traitor" list was a dumb baby move. I don't think Vothana is bad but I still can't take it seriously either.


I can't take him seriously because it's too late to act tr00 and kvlt after playing keyboard metal like this first:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=brA3VHHrcjY


This seems pretty cool to me, didn’t know about this earlier project.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
AK



Joined: 06 Sep 2014
Posts: 539

PostPosted: Fri May 17, 2019 8:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

dronevil wrote:
CR99 wrote:
Smashing up the Hoang Gia 10" in frustration like that and posting that "jew traitor" list was a dumb baby move. I don't think Vothana is bad but I still can't take it seriously either.


I can't take him seriously because it's too late to act tr00 and kvlt after playing keyboard metal like this first:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=brA3VHHrcjY


Maybe all of Vothanas releases are private because his last project was so bad?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 29, 30, 31  Next
Page 14 of 31

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group