P R O D U C T I O N S

FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 

Sir N's new band Vişer-S/T Demo-LP ltd 100 copies OUT NOW!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main
View previous topic :: View next topic  
candlesmoke

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2019 5:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mikael wrote:

There's nothing shady about this. At least in Finland we can add email and phone-number and the customer gets an electric-notification of the package when it has arrived. There's also an option of pre-notice of a sent package, but that's an additional service.

Much more shady is to order multiple records using your wifes name and flip the records around.

+1
mysteryofdeath

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2019 7:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kruzifixxion wrote:
Got mine today. Honestly, did not expect it to arrive that fast.

Glad to hear! Maybe you now understand why I didn't feel it was a priority to mail out tracking-numbers, instead I packed all orders and sent them in the holiday so people would get the record as fast as possible.
mlocker

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2019 7:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

mysteryofdeath wrote:
Kruzifixxion wrote:
Got mine today. Honestly, did not expect it to arrive that fast.

Glad to hear! Maybe you now understand why I didn't feel it was a priority to mail out tracking-numbers, instead I packed all orders and sent them in the holiday so people would get the record as fast as possible.

Eagerly anticipating my copy!
mysteryofdeath

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2019 12:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok, the band wanted me to post here that someone uploaded the whole album on Youtube.

Here's the link for you who missed to buy a copy:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6uSEEXdv-pA&t=2s
mlocker

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2019 1:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mysteryofdeath wrote:
Ok, the band wanted me to post here that someone uploaded the whole album on Youtube.

Here's the link for you who missed to buy a copy:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6uSEEXdv-pA&t=2s

Got my copy today. Not cheap, but worth it in my opinion, a really lovely record.
mysteryofdeath

PostPosted: Fri May 17, 2019 1:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You can see cover here:

https://www.discogs.com/Vi%C3%BEer-Vi%C3%BEer/release/13635838

Sir N's new band Vişer-S/T Demo-vinyl PIC. DISC. ltd 100 copies OUT NOW!

"Vişer" (meaning "forest" or "wood" in ancient Swedish) is an acoustic project of J. Hallegren (Månegarm) and Sir.N (Svartrit, Grav, Grifteskymfning etc); dealing with local folklore, myths and tales from J.Hallegrens' home region in Sweden. The debut demo, which was written and recorded in periods between 2015-2017, is out on Mystery of Death Productions, limited to 100 copies on PIC. DISC, 165 g with 300 gsm 4-colour covers. The release also contains a double-sided insert and features more than 40 minutes of Nordic folk anthems. Same music as on the previous version.

Please read the whole post before mailing me questions.

If you are interested in purchasing a copy, mail to mysteryofdeath@gmail.com (note that this is NOT the Paypal-address). After you have received confirmation about the availability, please follow the instructions in the mail on how to pay and what information you must leave.

I will begin to answer orders tomorrow Friday May 17th at around 7:30 PM in the evening (swedish time). Sending several mails or messages will not help getting a faster service. All orders will be shipped out on that weekend, that's why I demand payment within 1 hour after receiving the mail from me. I have no possibility to send out these quantities during the weekdays. If you haven't received any answer until Sunday May 19th late evening (swedish time), it's probably sold-out. The record will only be sent via express-mail this time (tracking-number included.) It will also be double-boxed for orders from abroad, as we had some issues when the previous press was sent out.

I will not answer on any questions in this thread, and I will not answer on any personal messages here.

The release will only be available through Mystery Of Death. Neither the band nor any distros will carry this.

https://www.discogs.com/Vi%C3%BEer-Vi%C3%BEer/release/13635838
Kruzifixxion

PostPosted: Fri May 17, 2019 10:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Also ordered this one. The pic. Lp looks really nice.
colt3ninja

PostPosted: Sun May 19, 2019 11:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very excited to get this one
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Page 4 of 4

Jump to: