P R O D U C T I O N S
 
 FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 
 Profile 
 Log in to check your private messages 
 Log in 

NWN RELEASES - COMING SOON
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 310, 311, 312, 313, 314, 315  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
NWN PROD



Joined: 10 May 2006
Posts: 24028
Location: SF Bay Area

PostPosted: Wed May 29, 2019 11:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

tormentedFist wrote:
NWN PROD wrote:
deadskin wrote:
Can help with contacting them


Yes, please get me in touch with Piekielne Wrota! Really good stuff.


Yes, Polish Necrovore to the people!


I wish the sound was a bit stronger on it. Poland is really delivering some obscure goodies.
_________________
I don't read DMs.

Contact: nwnprod@gmail.com
Web: https://shop.nwnprod.com/collections/new-arrivals

NWN carries all IBP releases.
IBP carries all NWN releases.

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Acid Orgy



Joined: 23 Jan 2011
Posts: 1806

PostPosted: Wed May 29, 2019 1:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NWN PROD wrote:
Humus wrote:
How long do you reckon the Sabbat die-hards will last? One more week or nearly sold-out already?


Disembody isn't getting much attention and I still have plenty of die hards left. I think you can wait another week.


I decided now (too late) to get your versions of the Sabbat full lenghts, but the first two are sold out everywhere. I won't go mad searching for them since I have them already (IP versions), but if you'll print more copies I'll get them for sure... any chance?
_________________
Ough wrote:
You spent $80 on a Sanguine Relic tape
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Too Dark Park



Joined: 27 Nov 2008
Posts: 4360
Location: Uppa Slutt NZ

PostPosted: Wed May 29, 2019 2:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SV release is going to be massive Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
_________________
DOOMLORD wrote: ...22 min track and it just fucking crawls like a dying sloth through vomit = PURE EVIL !
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
IXTAB
Site Admin


Joined: 15 May 2008
Posts: 4485
Location: Metalapolis, MN

PostPosted: Wed May 29, 2019 4:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Acid Orgy wrote:
NWN PROD wrote:
Humus wrote:
How long do you reckon the Sabbat die-hards will last? One more week or nearly sold-out already?


Disembody isn't getting much attention and I still have plenty of die hards left. I think you can wait another week.


I decided now (too late) to get your versions of the Sabbat full lenghts, but the first two are sold out everywhere. I won't go mad searching for them since I have them already (IP versions), but if you'll print more copies I'll get them for sure... any chance?


Evoke is still available through NWN.
_________________
THINGS THAT WILL BE DELETED:
1. Ghost and Watain threads
2. Image signatures
3. Content related to Necroytardonic Records
4. Memes
5. Ebonics

e-mail ixtab[at]nwnprod[dot]com regarding forum account activation or problems
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
tormentedFist



Joined: 14 Jun 2012
Posts: 1300
Location: norway

PostPosted: Thu May 30, 2019 6:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

NWN PROD wrote:
tormentedFist wrote:
NWN PROD wrote:
deadskin wrote:
Can help with contacting them


Yes, please get me in touch with Piekielne Wrota! Really good stuff.


Yes, Polish Necrovore to the people!


I wish the sound was a bit stronger on it. Poland is really delivering some obscure goodies.


If you're lucky, the youtube link is a Nth generation tape ripped with shitty tape deck, and if you're even luckier there exists a master copy with superb sound and whatnot. Just make it happen; that shit rips!
_________________
Trade/want list: http://nwnprod.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=890122#890122
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
funeral-records



Joined: 14 Sep 2016
Posts: 2815

PostPosted: Fri May 31, 2019 11:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Acid Orgy wrote:
NWN PROD wrote:
Humus wrote:
How long do you reckon the Sabbat die-hards will last? One more week or nearly sold-out already?


Disembody isn't getting much attention and I still have plenty of die hards left. I think you can wait another week.


I decided now (too late) to get your versions of the Sabbat full lenghts, but the first two are sold out everywhere. I won't go mad searching for them since I have them already (IP versions), but if you'll print more copies I'll get them for sure... any chance?


Hell's Headbangers still has both, I'm sure they will get Disembody eventually.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
CR99



Joined: 26 May 2007
Posts: 11346

PostPosted: Fri May 31, 2019 11:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

tormentedFist wrote:
That sounds killer. Find the people and do a reissue!

Found the complete demo on youtube; https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rGblHVgt7Jo


Damn! Blows me away, great suggestion for a reissue.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
axebix



Joined: 28 Mar 2015
Posts: 1930

PostPosted: Sun Jun 02, 2019 9:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

CR99 wrote:
tormentedFist wrote:
That sounds killer. Find the people and do a reissue!

Found the complete demo on youtube; https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rGblHVgt7Jo


Damn! Blows me away, great suggestion for a reissue.


Killer stuff!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
szentofdeath



Joined: 15 Mar 2016
Posts: 597

PostPosted: Sun Jun 02, 2019 3:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NWN PROD wrote:
OUT NOW! Sabbat “Disembody” 3 Sided Double LP
ANTI-GOTH 436


These are amazing releases. Any chance for Fetishism in the same style?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
vomitfarm



Joined: 15 Jan 2013
Posts: 466
Location: NY

PostPosted: Sun Jun 02, 2019 3:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

szentofdeath wrote:
NWN PROD wrote:
OUT NOW! Sabbat “Disembody” 3 Sided Double LP
ANTI-GOTH 436


These are amazing releases. Any chance for Fetishism in the same style?


The plan is for all sabbat full lengths to get the nwn treatment last I knew
_________________
Kojiri wrote:
It's all fun and games until someone Allahs and/or Akbars.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
szentofdeath



Joined: 15 Mar 2016
Posts: 597

PostPosted: Sun Jun 02, 2019 3:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

vomitfarm wrote:
szentofdeath wrote:
NWN PROD wrote:
OUT NOW! Sabbat “Disembody” 3 Sided Double LP
ANTI-GOTH 436


These are amazing releases. Any chance for Fetishism in the same style?


The plan is for all sabbat full lengths to get the nwn treatment last I knew


Hope it's true... YK?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
pawel



Joined: 11 Mar 2019
Posts: 180
Location: regina SK

PostPosted: Mon Jun 03, 2019 12:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

any flash sale this week? I got some extra cash....
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Too Dark Park



Joined: 27 Nov 2008
Posts: 4360
Location: Uppa Slutt NZ

PostPosted: Tue Jun 04, 2019 4:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What's the rough eta on the Syphilitic Vaginas?
_________________
DOOMLORD wrote: ...22 min track and it just fucking crawls like a dying sloth through vomit = PURE EVIL !
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
vrmpr



Joined: 20 Dec 2018
Posts: 89
Location: Germany

PostPosted: Fri Jun 07, 2019 4:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Too Dark Park wrote:
What's the rough eta on the Syphilitic Vaginas?


August 31, 2019 acc. to bandcamp
_________________
https://www.discogs.com/seller/vermyapre/profile
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
IXTAB
Site Admin


Joined: 15 May 2008
Posts: 4485
Location: Metalapolis, MN

PostPosted: Fri Jun 07, 2019 11:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

vrmpr wrote:
Too Dark Park wrote:
What's the rough eta on the Syphilitic Vaginas?


August 31, 2019 acc. to bandcamp


That's a real rough estimate. Not even sure if he's sent it to press yet.
_________________
THINGS THAT WILL BE DELETED:
1. Ghost and Watain threads
2. Image signatures
3. Content related to Necroytardonic Records
4. Memes
5. Ebonics

e-mail ixtab[at]nwnprod[dot]com regarding forum account activation or problems
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 310, 311, 312, 313, 314, 315  Next
Page 311 of 315

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group