P R O D U C T I O N S

FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 

Forums
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ross Liew

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2007 11:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, i definitely agree as well, NWN forum has more matured discussion and posts with none of the elitist crap floating around elsewhere.

And yes, Dennis' site is good to go too Laughing Maybe we should really post more there.. have to admit i only visit there to check out what's upcoming from the mighty Master's Throne!
Nekrokunt_Usurper

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2007 10:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Die_In_Fire wrote:
I used to post on the ViolentlyOldSchool forum, had lot of great time there

I really miss that forum and each day that passes I remember how great it was. Now that you mention it, I do remember you on there. I post on miskatonic but right now they're sorting out some technicalities. I'm also on the Witches Brew forum. The last two I suppose are better for more traditional thrash, NWOBHM, true doom, trad metal and music of that nature. I am on metal-archives but I like to use it to insult the people there when they go on about power metal shit. I think Rich Walker among others was banned from there for being outspoken.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2007 9:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is one of the few forums with decent -on topic- metal discussions. AML in it's heyday was the best though, and that's not only because a young Yosuke got the idea to start NWN! there from my advice either. Razz

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2007 1:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wilhelm wrote:
This is one of the few forums with decent -on topic- metal discussions. AML in it's heyday was the best though, and that's not only because a young Yosuke got the idea to start NWN! there from my advice either. Razz

"Hey look at me! Metal wouldn't exist if I wasn't around!"

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2007 11:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm surprised this troll has lasted as long as he has here. A pro disco, pro Christian, anti metal wimp such as LexTalionis posting on a metal forum is pretty ironic.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2007 6:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wilhelm wrote:
I'm surprised this troll has lasted as long as he has here. A pro disco, pro Christian, anti metal wimp such as LexTalionis posting on a metal forum is pretty ironic.

The cool thing is, I know more about Metal than you would in 5 lives combined. Please post another 'recommend-me-stuff-in-the-vein-of' thread.
SorceressBitch

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2007 6:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Die_In_Fire wrote:

ViolentlyOldSchool was a good forum. Too bad they took it down...
SorceressBitch

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2007 6:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nekrokunt_Usurper wrote:
Die_In_Fire wrote:

I really miss that forum and each day that passes I remember how great it was. Now that you mention it, I do remember you on there. I post on miskatonic but right now they're sorting out some technicalities. I'm also on the Witches Brew forum. The last two I suppose are better for more traditional thrash, NWOBHM, true doom, trad metal and music of that nature. I am on metal-archives but I like to use it to insult the people there when they go on about power metal shit. I think Rich Walker among others was banned from there for being outspoken.

Are the many people on Witches Brew? I've wanted to join ever since ViolentlyOldSchool died, but Im on Barbarian Wrath, haven't used my account in forever though. Don't know many who post on there.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2007 7:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

LexTalionis wrote:
Wilhelm wrote:

The cool thing is, I know more about Metal than you would in 5 lives combined. Please post another 'recommend-me-stuff-in-the-vein-of' thread.

Yeah right, Luigi; try and win the argument by saying something like "I KNOW METAL BETTER THAN U!1!1!! BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH". Quit dick measuring; mine is up your girlfriend's ass right now so I don't have time to play with you.

You still haven't explained why you're posting in a forum that's part of an anti-Christian website that releases anti-Christian music when you've already admitted you were a Christian staunchly opposed to such things.
Karan

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2007 8:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Metalgospel was great also...the BW forum is good, but quite slow these days...

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 2:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wilhelm wrote:
LexTalionis wrote:
Wilhelm wrote:

Yeah right, Luigi; try and win the argument by saying something like "I KNOW METAL BETTER THAN U!1!1!! BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH". Quit dick measuring; mine is up your girlfriend's ass right now so I don't have time to play with you.

You still haven't explained why you're posting in a forum that's part of an anti-Christian website that releases anti-Christian music when you've already admitted you were a Christian staunchly opposed to such things.

Possibly because I like metal music while disliking the retarded attitude behind it, and for the fact that this forum isn't moderated by some american racial failure with an IQ of 12 unlike fmp666?
Nekrokunt_Usurper

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 3:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

SorceressBitch wrote:
Nekrokunt_Usurper wrote:
Die_In_Fire wrote:

Are the many people on Witches Brew? I've wanted to join ever since ViolentlyOldSchool died, but Im on Barbarian Wrath, haven't used my account in forever though. Don't know many who post on there.

Witches Brew is pretty good I think. Not tonnes of people there but there's more activity than Barbarian Wrath though things are occaisionally a little slow, I was signed up there but haven't been on for ages. But more people on Witches Brew would be good!

By the way to Wilheim and LexTalionis, stop fucking bitching, OK? Wink
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: