P R O D U C T I O N S

FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 

Skeleton Blood and Christian Killer

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main
View previous topic :: View next topic  
H.K.Blasphemer

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 1:20 am    Post subject: Skeleton Blood and Christian Killer Reply with quote

Anybody have any information on these bands? Seems interesting, Bestial Black Death from California. I need to hear their material. I have found old label sites and contact information for Skeleton Blood but its all dead.

Skeleton Blood
http://www.metal-archives.com/band.php?id=18143

Christian Killer
http://www.metal-archives.com/band.php?id=111295
BurstCommandTilWar

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 3:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Get in contact with Sodomistic Rituals Prod. (evisc666AThotmail.com) I think he still has copies of the Skeleton Blood/Bestial Raids Split-Tape!
The Band is on hold right now but as for the last Info I got from them they want to record some more stuff!!!! Let`s see!!!
Mastubator

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 8:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

BurstCommandTilWar wrote:
Get in contact with Sodomistic Rituals Prod. (evisc666AThotmail.com) I think he still has copies of the Skeleton Blood/Bestial Raids Split-Tape!

I asked him about it around March last year, but the tape had sold out. You might be able to get a tape dub from someone though (Bestial Raids side was alright, (Order of Doom = better) Skeletons Blood weren't much though )

I think they were supposed to do something with Christcrusher prod, but his label died....
H.K.Blasphemer

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 1:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for the information, ill try and contact that label. I hope to hear something from These bands soon.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: