P R O D U C T I O N S

FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 

Christian Sanchez (BSN Productions)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main
View previous topic :: View next topic  
IXTAB
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 5:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Black Shit Noise wrote:
As for David that is my label partner, if he filed a claim it was because it was quite sometime since he received it, he orders/ trades regularly!

Yeah, well me too. Thanks for justifying my own complaint against you.
3. Unidentified band photos and youtube links
4. Memes
5. Ebonics

e-mail ixtab[at]nwnprod[dot]com regarding forum account activation or problems
nonwave

PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 7:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i thought when a buyer files a claim about something on ebay, ebay pays the buyer back and it doesn't necessarily cost the seller anything . . . is this true or false?

if it's not true, that's pretty insane because it means that all the buyer has to do is say they didn't get it and then the seller is basically giving the stuff to the buyer for free if the buyer is lying.
Humus

PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 7:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

nonwave wrote:
i thought when a buyer files a claim about something on ebay, ebay pays the buyer back and it doesn't necessarily cost the seller anything . . . is this true or false?

if it's not true, that's pretty insane because it means that all the buyer has to do is say they didn't get it and then the seller is basically giving the stuff to the buyer for free if the buyer is lying.

"Paypal" and "giving" do not go well.
Basically, if you bought it on ebay paypal will give you back the money if you (claim to) don't receive the goods, regardless of if the seller emptied his account or not. If they however have to pay it out of their own pocket they will do anything they can to recoup the money from the seller. And if you have money on your account or they have direct access to it (credit card etc) they will just take your money.

Paypal is a joke. I wish there was a better way to make payments internationally. All they care about is their money, just try to get a non-automated answer from them if you have a problem. I don't think I ever have.
bmdk666

PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 9:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mz412 wrote:
bmdk666 wrote:

I'm not kissing anyone's ass... I understand your frustration but this is the risk we take ordering online. From his point of view he's probably thinking why should I be out an EXTRA 300 Eruos becuase of something that's not my fault. The fact is it sucks for everyone involved but these guys are providing us with a service and it's not like they're Walmart or something. I do understand your frustration... I have had multiple things never reach my door but I can't blame a label that has a proven track-record.

really?
As your point of view, a ripp off list is unnessecary, cause all of this
matters could be lost at the post office and it is never the fault of the
sender?
Everytime i send something i ask myself, what happens if its get lost?

I don't really get your point... read this part again:
I have had multiple things never reach my door but I can't blame a label that has a proven track-record.

The postal service fucking up doesn't make you a ripoff... it's the actions of the seller/trader. In this case IP probably should have provided proof etc... but think of the enormous amount of transactions that he has successfully completed. This should count for something. In my recent experience with Doomchild my pack got lost in the mail but that is not why I called him a ripoff, we are not responsible for the mistakes of the post-office. If you honestly think that a label should be responsible for the mistakes of the post office then this whole mail order thing is a joke. I've never got the impression that any of these guys are making that much profit and if they have to pay for mistakes that aren't even their fault they'll all go under anyway. Bottom line is that the situation sucks.... but that is the risk we take having items sent through the mail.
Reaper's Grave

PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 1:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Humus wrote:
nonwave wrote:

"Paypal" and "giving" do not go well.
Basically, if you bought it on ebay paypal will give you back the money if you (claim to) don't receive the goods, regardless of if the seller emptied his account or not. If they however have to pay it out of their own pocket they will do anything they can to recoup the money from the seller. And if you have money on your account or they have direct access to it (credit card etc) they will just take your money.

Paypal is a joke. I wish there was a better way to make payments internationally. All they care about is their money, just try to get a non-automated answer from them if you have a problem. I don't think I ever have.

Interesting enough, this happened to me over $60. I didn't have any proof to provide to paypal it was shipped, but that i was willing to come to agreement with the buyer if he contacted me about resolving the issue. The buyer never responded and generally ignored repeated inquiries. Paypal ruled in my favor and I rightfully got the money back. I saw later the person re-selling what they bought for me, so i'm glad I did.

However with all I hear about delivery conf, insurance, registration, etc being good aids to winning a dispute, i'm wondering if that's really the case, if it means avoiding people trying to rip off with paypal, then I would glad put delivery confirmation on all packages or store receipts very carefully. I am a pack rat with receipts so usually I have them for another week or two after sending out a package so I can usually find and scan them for people, but it's easy for one to go missing or i throw away recent one thinking it was from an old trade or order and i can no longer prove i sent it out.
Black Shit Noise

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 5:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

this is up again. this is chris the one responding before was my label partner dave. IXTAB i sent your record a couple of weeks ago you should have gotten it already. i didnt even know u put a claim on me. i told you it would take some time for me to get the record since me and the guy i was getting it from have jobs. i have never ripped off anyone. i was helping you out. i didnt even make any money off of this. i just got my internet back up so i should be responding to all emails and taking care of orders soon.
DSS

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 6:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NWN PROD wrote:
About those Necromantia longsleeves that were defective. I never knew that Osmose didn't make it right for you. I will eat the cost on this one and send you something else. PM me.

Yosuke, you have always been reliable and I have ordered from you many times before and after this "mishap". This was not a personal attack against you in any way, you're good in my books. Thanks for the offer of sending me something else but it isn't completely your fault, Herve is the one to blame here. I will contact you via PM soon as requested in a few days.
Wilhelm

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 12:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I won't get involved with this spat, but I do find major value in sending all my packages with DC or some kind of tracking. Not only do you have the tracking number and receipt, which shows you've sent the package, but it can help deter someone from labeling you a rip-off and/or causing trouble by opening a claim.

Nothing is fool proof though, as Yosuke mentioned, and even registered/insured/padlocked packs can go missing. But uninsured, unregistered packs with no kind of tracking whatsoever (from my experience) are at greater risk for "disappearing" in transit.

Go brush your doll's hair.
IXTAB
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 10:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Black Shit Noise wrote:
this is up again. this is chris the one responding before was my label partner dave. IXTAB i sent your record a couple of weeks ago you should have gotten it already. i didnt even know u put a claim on me. i told you it would take some time for me to get the record since me and the guy i was getting it from have jobs. i have never ripped off anyone. i was helping you out. i didnt even make any money off of this. i just got my internet back up so i should be responding to all emails and taking care of orders soon.

I received the record and closed the claim, so I will publicly state here that I was not ripped off. There were time delay and communication issues that I still feel justify my complaints, but I'll leave it at that publicly. I explained myself to you privately by e-mail.
3. Unidentified band photos and youtube links
4. Memes
5. Ebonics

e-mail ixtab[at]nwnprod[dot]com regarding forum account activation or problems
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Page 4 of 4

Jump to: