P R O D U C T I O N S

FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 

Ond Spiritism question

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main
View previous topic :: View next topic  
weaklingone

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 6:20 pm    Post subject: Ond Spiritism question Reply with quote

So I am searching for a copy of Armagedda's Ond Spiritism. I was wondering if anyone knows any distros in the US that still have copies (I know, its a looooooooong shot), or if anyone on the forum would be willing to sell it to me. Unfortunately I dont have access to my collection for now so I can't offer anything for trade. But I am just looking for a CD copy (but I wouldnt mind 12" Smile )

thanks
-D
Wants/Trades: http://www.nwnprod.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=275935#275935
Good Traders: Golden Bull, Jalmym203, Kakarot SS5 (Sale), Mangled Torsos (Sale), bc, blashyrkh66, Hobophobic (Multiple), dangerass, thevampirictyrant
Blood and Thunder

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 11:03 pm    Post subject: Re: Ond Spiritism question Reply with quote

weaklingone wrote:
So I am searching for a copy of Armagedda's Ond Spiritism. I was wondering if anyone knows any distros in the US that still have copies (I know, its a looooooooong shot), or if anyone on the forum would be willing to sell it to me. Unfortunately I dont have access to my collection for now so I can't offer anything for trade. But I am just looking for a CD copy (but I wouldnt mind 12" Smile )

thanks
-D

HH still sell Agonia titles it seems, and as long as he can turn a dollar on something, he'll keep on pressing it, rights or otherwise, so that would be your best bet I'd suggest... getting HH to order from Agonia I mean.
Then the devil must...
skygge

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 12:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://www.agoniarecords.com/index.php?pos=site&lang=en&section=links&category=labels_and_distributors
funus

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 11:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Agonia is doing a repress of this cd. Available at march. Pic lp also coming.
Mangled Torsos

PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 5:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Looks like this was reissued this year. Available in the States as of Feb 15th... I seen HHR says they have it in stock. I haven't seen the reissue, but on Agonia Records it reads 2004/2010. Thats probably what the copyright would say on the tray card I assume...
Mangled Torsos

PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 11:29 am    Post subject: Re: Ond Spiritism question Reply with quote

Blood and Thunder wrote:
weaklingone wrote:

thanks
-D

HH still sell Agonia titles it seems, and as long as he can turn a dollar on something, he'll keep on pressing it, rights or otherwise, so that would be your best bet I'd suggest... getting HH to order from Agonia I mean.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: