P R O D U C T I O N S

FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 

New Burzum sample?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 26, 27, 28, 29, 30  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Dodens Grav

PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 9:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Colored.

Non-colored.
probert

PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 9:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

C-
Conservationist
banned

PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 6:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dodens Grav wrote:
Kojiri wrote:
probert wrote:
whats so great about the white vinyl?

itz colored nigga

No, it's great because it's NOT colored.

RACITS!!1!
Wilhelm

PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 9:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

BAN ALL TEH WHITE PEOPLE//?

Go brush your doll's hair.
Pro Abortion

PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 9:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dodens Grav wrote:
That article is some awesomely pretentious crap.

Give me a break. It's a GREAT article. It's daring and creative - no risk, no reward. Jesus! what ISN'T pretentious to you? have some fun and let your mind wander. In all the fallout after Belus, that's the first place I've seen an article or commentary take that particular angle or make pronouncements that bold - it's completely unique! I'll take pretentious and NOT BORING any day of the week.
Dodens Grav

PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 10:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Daring and creative? Bold and unique? You sound like a fucking moron. It's an article written by a stupid person connecting dots that don't exist. There are a few leaps in logic in that article that are just completely stupid and render it useless. I read the other article on that blog as well and it's also awesomely pretentious crap, which a few delightfully banal soundbites such as "I find that usually the strangest art is that which is the least understood." The "fallout after Belus" is almost entirely generated by people who browse on the ANUS forums anyway.
GoldenBull

PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 10:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dodens Grav wrote:
Daring and creative? Bold and unique? You sound like a fucking moron. It's an article written by a stupid person connecting dots that don't exist. There are a few leaps in logic in that article that are just completely stupid and render it useless. I read the other article on that blog as well and it's also awesomely pretentious crap, which a few delightfully banal soundbites such as "I find that usually the strangest art is that which is the least understood." The "fallout after Belus" is almost entirely generated by people who browse on the ANUS forums anyway.

I actually liked the article too. The thing is, if you read Varg's statements from the early 90s they sound just as defensive and insecure. He constantly seemed to preemptively defend against people attacking his instruments, recording techniques, style, political leanings, or whatever random craziness he was into at any given moment. Since it seems to me he hasn't changed a bit, I don't think that "Belus" is any more the product of insecurity than his early albums. Anyway, I like the analysis of metal as a romantic escape for nerds more than anything else in the article. Anyone who has met more than a few metalheads has met someone like that, haha!
Conservationist
banned

PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 11:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

GoldenBull wrote:
I like the analysis of metal as a romantic escape for nerds more than anything else in the article.

This definitely applies to the educated, suburban metalheads I've run into.
Endless Morbidity

PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 11:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Look, 3 available...yet still trying to sell each for $50.

http://cgi.ebay.com/BURZUM-BELUS-LP-darkthrone-thorns-ulver-mayhem_W0QQitemZ120540019823QQcmdZViewItemQQptZMusic_on_Vinyl?hash=item1c10bebc6f

Pretty fucking sad a person can't get a record they want to hear because of collector faggot mentalities.
LuiSlayer

PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 11:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Endless Morbidity wrote:
Look, 3 available...yet still trying to sell each for $50.

http://cgi.ebay.com/BURZUM-BELUS-LP-darkthrone-thorns-ulver-mayhem_W0QQitemZ120540019823QQcmdZViewItemQQptZMusic_on_Vinyl?hash=item1c10bebc6f

Pretty fucking sad a person can't get a record they want to hear because of collector faggot mentalities.

Indeed...
Endless Morbidity

PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 11:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Solution is simple, although most wimps aren't committed enough to it:

Boycott any person/label that over prices anything like this out of greed. Don't buy their shit and force them to either lower their prices to what they should be or just go out of business.

Any label that sells a "colored" vinyl edition for a higher price then the regular, boycott them too. This isn't counting NWN! "die-hards", as they have extra shit and what not.

If labels are going to do "die-hard" editions, they should limit them to 1, maybe 2 copies per individual (unless they know the person well and they provide good reason).

"Limited" is sadly a marketing term/ploy these days and ironically, so is the word "underground". "Buy or die" and "for true underground maniacs only" type shit is no different from saying "if you don't buy these $200 wigger sneakers, you wouldn't look cool and fit in at school". Same mentality.

Things would be better if you know, labels had more standards and only released a few good bands instead of 100. The less crappy bands you release, the more copies you can produce of actual worth while releases. Get rid of the "die-hard" shit and that's even more money to press regular editions.
sztorm75

PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 11:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Endless Morbidity wrote:

Any label that sells a "colored" vinyl edition for a higher price then the regular, boycott them too. This isn't counting NWN! "die-hards", as they have extra shit and what not.

untill there will be people who are "looking for the red vinyl/clear/white" labels will sell these. Prices are adequate to the demand. People buy all colors if the release have more than one... like there is difference in the sound or smth. I don't get this at all but live with it.
LuiSlayer

PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 11:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

sztorm75 wrote:
Endless Morbidity wrote:

untill there will be people who are "looking for the red vinyl/clear/white" labels will sell these. Prices are adequate to the demand. People buy all colors if the release have more than one... like there is difference in the sound or smth. I don't get this at all but live with it.

I don't see any problem if people want to buy all colours of a release (sometimes I do that too...), but I think that theese releases should all have the same price. Just because it's brown and not black it shouldn't be more expensive...
Mikael

PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 12:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

LuiSlayer wrote:
sztorm75 wrote:
Endless Morbidity wrote:

I don't see any problem if people want to buy all colours of a release (sometimes I do that too...), but I think that theese releases should all have the same price. Just because it's brown and not black it shouldn't be more expensive...

At least before it costed more to press coloured vinyl than black. Overall I don't care if you have to pay a bit (euro or two) extra to get a coloured vinyl if you really want it. What bothers me is when you can't directly buy one, but you have to buy multiple copies or something similar to be able to get one.
masters_throne

PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 12:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wilhelm wrote:
BAN ALL TEH WHITE PEOPLE//?

Kill all the white people
Then we'll be free

= KILL I =
= KILL II =
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 26, 27, 28, 29, 30  Next
Page 27 of 30

Jump to: