P R O D U C T I O N S

FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 

US vs. Euro t-shirt sizes
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main
View previous topic :: View next topic  
adrian5118

PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 3:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I FUCKING HATE THAT SOME PEOPLE PUT THE PRINT ON FUCKING DIAGONALLY. Why is it so hard to keep it straight?! Some of my favorite shirts look fucking stupid because they are so off-center. FUCK RIDICULOUS BULLSHIT THAT DRIVES ME INSANE.

[/pissedoffrant]
http://www.nwnprod.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=840646#840646
Mordbrann

PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 7:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Demoniarch wrote:
Edit : One more condition always happens as well, the paper thin shirt. It's like one-ply toilet paper, why the hell does anyone waste time utilizing such a cheap product ? The silk screen inks soak right through making the front feel like a sheet of cardboard on a cleanex.

Then there is always the off-set print, cause whomever made it has shitty quality control or care of what they are doing.
I went Hanes Beefy-T with the shirts I just got done from Wormgear. Well worth the extra money for a quality product, but much tougher to shove them into 7" boxes Wink

Mordbrann 001: Beneath (ISL) - Hollow Empty Void
Good traders: Wrathorn [3], headnhalf, addison, leizla
CORRO666iVE

PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 11:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Somewhat related, does anybody know if a 90% cotton (Fruit of the Loom) shirt will shrink? I've heard they shrink when they're 100% cotton. Anybody?
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Scott K

PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 11:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

CORRO666iVE wrote:
Somewhat related, does anybody know if a 90% cotton (Fruit of the Loom) shirt will shrink? I've heard they shrink when they're 100% cotton. Anybody?

90% will shrink, the other 10% should be fine, though.
CORRO666iVE

PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 11:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Scott K wrote:
CORRO666iVE wrote:

Ok, thanks. Does it really work that way? I actually want the L to shrink (since I think M would fit me better). Is this a good idea?
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Scott K

PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 11:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

CORRO666iVE wrote:
Scott K wrote:
CORRO666iVE wrote:

Ok, thanks. Does it really work that way? I actually want the L to shrink (since I think M would fit me better). Is this a good idea?

No mate. It doesn't really work that way. I think you'll be content with the results if you wash it and dry it in a dryer, though. Most arges are just a little too big for me, (usually too wide) so I usually get L and wash it once; then it's fine.
CORRO666iVE

PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 11:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok, will have that in mind. Thanks!
karunguni

PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 12:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

now days lots of euro use american tshirt.ANVIL,GILDAN,FRUIT OF LOOM,AAA JERZEY,DELTA,HANES.fruit of loom also have few type like heavy cotton,classic valueweight.iff i order tshirt from euro normaly i will get 100% cotton.not really a brand just a tag write like that.fruit of loom heavy cotton and anvil are the best.most of the big clothing label in euro will use anvil this day.
LorteBrian

PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 2:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

karunguni wrote:
now days lots of euro use american tshirt.ANVIL,GILDAN,FRUIT OF LOOM,AAA JERZEY,DELTA,HANES.fruit of loom also have few type like heavy cotton,classic valueweight.iff i order tshirt from euro normaly i will get 100% cotton.not really a brand just a tag write like that.fruit of loom heavy cotton and anvil are the best.most of the big clothing label in euro will use anvil this day.

I have 2 fruit of the loom shirts and they are VERY small. especially the sleeves.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: