P R O D U C T I O N S
 
 FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 
 Profile 
 Log in to check your private messages 
 Log in 

US vs. Euro t-shirt sizes
Goto page Previous  1, 2
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
adrian5118



Joined: 30 Dec 2008
Posts: 2673

PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 3:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I FUCKING HATE THAT SOME PEOPLE PUT THE PRINT ON FUCKING DIAGONALLY. Why is it so hard to keep it straight?! Some of my favorite shirts look fucking stupid because they are so off-center. FUCK RIDICULOUS BULLSHIT THAT DRIVES ME INSANE.





[/pissedoffrant]
_________________
Rare shirts of DEATHKEY, AMORPHIS, DEMONCY, SSP, etc.:
http://www.nwnprod.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=840646#840646
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Mordbrann



Joined: 01 May 2009
Posts: 254

PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 7:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Demoniarch wrote:
Edit : One more condition always happens as well, the paper thin shirt. It's like one-ply toilet paper, why the hell does anyone waste time utilizing such a cheap product ? The silk screen inks soak right through making the front feel like a sheet of cardboard on a cleanex.

Then there is always the off-set print, cause whomever made it has shitty quality control or care of what they are doing.
I went Hanes Beefy-T with the shirts I just got done from Wormgear. Well worth the extra money for a quality product, but much tougher to shove them into 7" boxes Wink
_________________

Mordbrann 001: Beneath (ISL) - Hollow Empty Void
Good traders: Wrathorn [3], headnhalf, addison, leizla
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
CORRO666iVE



Joined: 22 Nov 2009
Posts: 338
Location: Maryland, US / Madrid, Spain

PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 11:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Somewhat related, does anybody know if a 90% cotton (Fruit of the Loom) shirt will shrink? I've heard they shrink when they're 100% cotton. Anybody?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Scott K
Guest





PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 11:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

CORRO666iVE wrote:
Somewhat related, does anybody know if a 90% cotton (Fruit of the Loom) shirt will shrink? I've heard they shrink when they're 100% cotton. Anybody?


90% will shrink, the other 10% should be fine, though.
Back to top
CORRO666iVE



Joined: 22 Nov 2009
Posts: 338
Location: Maryland, US / Madrid, Spain

PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 11:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Scott K wrote:
CORRO666iVE wrote:
Somewhat related, does anybody know if a 90% cotton (Fruit of the Loom) shirt will shrink? I've heard they shrink when they're 100% cotton. Anybody?


90% will shrink, the other 10% should be fine, though.


Ok, thanks. Does it really work that way? I actually want the L to shrink (since I think M would fit me better). Is this a good idea?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Scott K
Guest





PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 11:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

CORRO666iVE wrote:
Scott K wrote:
CORRO666iVE wrote:
Somewhat related, does anybody know if a 90% cotton (Fruit of the Loom) shirt will shrink? I've heard they shrink when they're 100% cotton. Anybody?


90% will shrink, the other 10% should be fine, though.


Ok, thanks. Does it really work that way? I actually want the L to shrink (since I think M would fit me better). Is this a good idea?


No mate. It doesn't really work that way. I think you'll be content with the results if you wash it and dry it in a dryer, though. Most arges are just a little too big for me, (usually too wide) so I usually get L and wash it once; then it's fine.
Back to top
CORRO666iVE



Joined: 22 Nov 2009
Posts: 338
Location: Maryland, US / Madrid, Spain

PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 11:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok, will have that in mind. Thanks!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
karunguni



Joined: 10 Nov 2009
Posts: 87
Location: k-hell

PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 12:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

now days lots of euro use american tshirt.ANVIL,GILDAN,FRUIT OF LOOM,AAA JERZEY,DELTA,HANES.fruit of loom also have few type like heavy cotton,classic valueweight.iff i order tshirt from euro normaly i will get 100% cotton.not really a brand just a tag write like that.fruit of loom heavy cotton and anvil are the best.most of the big clothing label in euro will use anvil this day.
_________________
http://karunguni143.blogspot.com
www.myspace.com/blastwork
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
LorteBrian



Joined: 03 Jun 2009
Posts: 869
Location: Denmark

PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 2:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

karunguni wrote:
now days lots of euro use american tshirt.ANVIL,GILDAN,FRUIT OF LOOM,AAA JERZEY,DELTA,HANES.fruit of loom also have few type like heavy cotton,classic valueweight.iff i order tshirt from euro normaly i will get 100% cotton.not really a brand just a tag write like that.fruit of loom heavy cotton and anvil are the best.most of the big clothing label in euro will use anvil this day.


I have 2 fruit of the loom shirts and they are VERY small. especially the sleeves.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group