P R O D U C T I O N S

FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 

Proclamation LP, Blasphemophagher 10", Anal Vomit LP
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main
View previous topic :: View next topic  
markos

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 7:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

huja wrote:
i was listening to the new proclamation cd at work the other night and apparently had it on repeat. after 15 minutes of listening to track 2 i was beginning to think it sounded kind of repetitive. then i looked over and seen it was still on track 2. i think for me it gets better with each listen.

nah, it wasn't on repeat, man. it really does sound all the same. haha.

can't get into this thing at all, esp. when holding it up to the rest of the most recent "onslaught". the new anal vomit, dead congregation, exterminate & blasphemophager (i know it's the demo) fuck this proclamation up and big time. nothing against the dudes personally, but fuck...so derivative. i say to them, "o.k. i get it, you REALLY love blasphemy." that's great, but Q : how many copies of FAOD do i need? A : One. and their artwork (aside from the ace moyen artwork on on the teitanblood split) just leaves me cold. i can't help but to think of somebody (usurper) just cutting and pasting stuff from some online bank of "stock" evil images.

glad it is pumping the rest of y'all's nads though, for real.

alright, bring the hate. i can take it. Laughing

p.s. i wish there was an emoticon that conveyed the message, "fuck, i'm kinda buzzed and know i probably shouldn't post this, but i'm going to anyway"....
H.K.Blasphemer

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 8:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bestialvomit wrote:
This is much better indeed! Bestial vocals, guitarrs, fast drums, dark intros and the serious artwork. I think Proclamation is one of the best bands (or maybe the best band) playing in the vein of Blasphemy and Beherit...

H.K. Blasphemer: Most of Advent's vocals are Usurper's and few parts are Reverend's.

TOTAL SUPPORT!

Hehe, I knew that Advent, they shared vocals... but you can defintely tell them apart!

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 4:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

markos wrote:
huja wrote:
i was listening to the new proclamation cd at work the other night and apparently had it on repeat. after 15 minutes of listening to track 2 i was beginning to think it sounded kind of repetitive. then i looked over and seen it was still on track 2. i think for me it gets better with each listen.

nah, it wasn't on repeat, man. it really does sound all the same. haha.

can't get into this thing at all, esp. when holding it up to the rest of the most recent "onslaught". the new anal vomit, dead congregation, exterminate & blasphemophager (i know it's the demo) fuck this proclamation up and big time. nothing against the dudes personally, but fuck...so derivative. i say to them, "o.k. i get it, you REALLY love blasphemy." that's great, but Q : how many copies of FAOD do i need? A : One. and their artwork (aside from the ace moyen artwork on on the teitanblood split) just leaves me cold. i can't help but to think of somebody (usurper) just cutting and pasting stuff from some online bank of "stock" evil images.

glad it is pumping the rest of y'all's nads though, for real.

alright, bring the hate. i can take it. :lol:

p.s. i wish there was an emoticon that conveyed the message, "fuck, i'm kinda buzzed and know i probably shouldn't post this, but i'm going to anyway"....

Well I think their artwork is great, yes moyen is a great artist no doubt, but his works are getting repetitive( it seems he uses the same goats for all), apart from that no comparation to a band like dead congregation when it sounds like typical death metal in the vein of immolation, there are too many bands like that, or the artwork....what the fuck is that? I even don't waste my time looking at it, too childish or the nocturnal graves' art work? it's just too funny.

Fans may want another copy of fallen angel, why not? Usually if you like a band alot, you look for similar bands, in this case proclamation.
markos

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 10:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

fair enough about some people wanting another blasphemy. i'm happy with one and then maybe a few bands that have maybe taken blasphemy as a starting point/launching pad and done their own thing with the sound ala morbosidad.

my beef w/ usurper's artwork is that it's just so sterile/clean looking, the "cut & paste" aspect. i LOVE moyen's work, his imagery and his execution/style. i like that fact that it is drawn and that you can tell that it is drawn just by looking at it. something like that, i've never really thought about it much until right now. now that i do i realize that i really like the busy-ness, detail and depth too. there's always another thing to see/notice each time you pick up one of his works. oh yeah, i also really dig the NG and DC cover art esp. the DC. NG cover is a kinda funny, i can admit this.

but y'know, it's all just a matter of opinion/personal taste. duh.

Last edited by markos on Mon Feb 25, 2008 12:53 pm; edited 2 times in total

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 12:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I ordered this album and Anal Vomit "deprivation" die hard from NWN direct and still have not even gotten a reply if its sent out. Weird that Yosuke is ALWAYS ultra fast. Let me know Yosuke... (Northcabin777@yahoo.com)
CraiGORE

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 1:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Should have sent a PM instead...
Cutterofgums

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 1:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah. A mail would most certainly fix this if there was a problem.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 8:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, i already did mail him, 2 or 3 times. No reply. Its not like Yosuke at ALL! Not too worried. In my order, it does say "Preparing", but, thats been that way for a week....
huja

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 9:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i emailed him wednesday because i going to order some items for a friend who didn't have paypal. got an automated response back saying he had tons of emails and was busy but it'd probably be answered in the next few days.
goat lord 666

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 3:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

listening to the proclamation now! i fucking love it, the production is much better than advent of the black omen (which i think is also awesome) it's nice to actually hear some of what they are playing
Haagenti

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 11:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

got my package
anal vomit lp is great
thnks
Blackmetalhed213

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 7:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The new Proclamation kills, I can't get enough of "Unholy Wine of Fornication" that seems to be my song of the day. It makes my chest feel all tense like I was slamming speedballs.

I missed the die hard, I don't recall "Advent of the Omen" die hards selling THAT fast!

That Anal Vomit cover reminds me of some sort of old Vital Remains artwork.
Scourge

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 8:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hahaha it is!
ThornCross

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 3:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Scourge wrote:
hahaha it is!

It isn't !

I created this art for the Black Mass 7" cover in 1991
but Vital Remains never used it !
You've probably seen it on my website with the VR logo !
I removed it BTW.
There had no VR releases with this artwork (7", shirt etc...)

It is the ANAL VOMIT artwork !!! Cool
NWN PROD

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 8:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

And a good one it is.

Web: nwnprod.com

NWN carries all IBP releases.
IBP carries all NWN releases.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
Page 8 of 10

Jump to: