P R O D U C T I O N S

FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 

FUCK OFF CONTEMPORARY METAL ONCE AND FOR ALL!!!!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2008 5:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

From what I remember of the 90s, there were also a lot of people who were "Metal" only when they were around friends of theirs who were into Metal and also only to look, like you said, badass in front of their other friends who weren't into Metal.

Ha ha Fucking wannabes!!! I have some poser Metalers that i know! but i dont get to hang out with them, i guess i cant stand them! so i guess this trend of being Metal badass with your friends, only happens in between poser wannabes gay motherfuckers!!! ha ha! damn i hate posers!!!

Actually i had to disband because the rest of musitians were fucking posers! Better alone than with fucked up company!

PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2008 7:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

pantanal wrote:
I dont think that New Metal sucks,

WTF???? Shocked
Cutterofgums

PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2008 7:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

A nice little tidbit that I missed when I looked the first time. They do speed dating the BM way it seems.

Good traders:minge-eater,CR 99,Grief, bmdk666, s.charlach, Mutta, Face Fate Records, Ichor, Ancient_Tyranny, Mz412, Jesus Iglesias, passetiermes

PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2008 11:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

my younger brother used to slag off metal to shit for years when he listened to smashing pumpkings and other commeircal bollix. i went to his place one afternoon to find he was listening to in flames and metallica and nows buys the worst nu metal shit like bullet for my valentine and all this stuff. he's just the typical example

people get into things when big magazines tell them it's ok to like it. people are sheep. the more normalised metal becomes the less i'm interested. it has to be real raw, ugly, filthy thesedays to get my attention.
karimlan

PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2008 1:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Digerdöden wrote:

people get into things when big magazines tell them it's ok to like it. people are sheep.

This is exactly like a friend of mine. On several occasions I've told him about several bands that I discovered for myself and he'd just dismiss it even after listening but the moment the said bands would have a few sentences and/or a small picture in Terrorizer he'd get interested and start preaching at me about them.

The sad part about all of this is that this friend has been into Metal since 1987 and is the type who talks like "Ha, where the fuck were they when X band put X out."
Chit019

PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2008 1:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i can totally relate to you guys, one of my good friends grew up with Maiden, Priest and some other glam stuff like Motley Crue, now that alot of new bands emerged lately, he has no clue what he would choose, so now he's into nu-metal. I took him once to a Rotting Christ show thinking I might change his taste, he said he liked the band and would try to buy their album on Wal-Mart, I said you wont find it in there, then he said "Then I'll get it on Hot topic!" , I was speechless , so I'll just let him be whatever he wants, hehe. He's still one of my good friends anyway and I dont talk a lot of "metal" when I'm around him coz I dont want to alienate him etc. Bottomline, it takes time and patience to change someone. lol
Chit019

PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2008 2:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

pantanal wrote:

like hey i bought the new Belphegor CD! or i will go to the church with my new Cradle of Filth shirt!!! damn kids!!! (ha ha ha) fuck i hate posers...

Belphegor is quite descent though, despite the fact that they're popular.
Beelzebubba

PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2008 2:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Chit019 wrote:
pantanal wrote:

like hey i bought the new Belphegor CD! or i will go to the church with my new Cradle of Filth shirt!!! damn kids!!! (ha ha ha) fuck i hate posers...

Belphegor is quite descent though, despite the fact that they're popular.

Agreed, despite the fact that they're signed to Nuclear Blast... Laughing

PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2008 2:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

years ago I was really defensive about Metal. It was something underground and pretty hard for anyone not into it to really see what was going on. Back in 1993 when I walked into a local shop in the tiny hick town I come from and saw this Kerrang edition with Vikernes on the front I knew it was all over for Black Metal. after that i saw every skateboard homo walking around in cradle of filth shirts. Theres been only a few things like this that brought it all out, like Entombed appearing on stupid swedish tv shows doing retarded things. being defensive about metal I hated seeing kids in the latest trend band shirt. I hated seeing the same people who slagged off metal for years doing a total 180 and trying to show themselves as some die hard metalhead. after about 96 i just realised thats what people do. they've no backbone, no individuality no free thought. as soon as something is considered "cool" by the circles they move in - they worship it. after that I started to dress normally, cut my hair, stopped going to gigs where you'd only witness the biggest dickheads in town coming out to show how metal they are.

people always let you down. weaklings and cowards. I only ever met a handful of people in this scene who were ever worth their salt. the rest are fuckwits. in one way or another. its the same with the nazi shit. the same guys who were antinazi twn years ago are today somekind of psudeo intellictual nazis. idiots of course, but they like pretending they're something more than they are. people need to be told what to think, what to do, what to wear, what to like, what to dislike, how to act, what to read and whatever else.

who cares i suppose....late night bitch session finito Wink

PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2008 1:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

trendsmasher wrote:
pantanal wrote:
I dont think that New Metal sucks,

WTF???? Shocked

WTF????? damn it! This fucking crack is fake.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2008 1:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Actually i dont care much about people who wears cradle of filth or immortal shirt, im used to see fucking posers in my country, what i hate is watching kids wearing Sodom, Venom, old mayhem shirts and they still like Dimmu Burger, that means pretty much that they wear those because they dont know what this bands really means... Fuck i hate posers!!!

what about their loose pants? ha ha like hip hopers!
Fucking stupid wannabes!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: