P R O D U C T I O N S

FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 

Morboso Killed Seattle

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Tobias

PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2008 8:43 am    Post subject: Morboso Killed Seattle Reply with quote

I hope anyone wanting to see them in Vancouver was able to make it the extra three hours to check them out.

Well worth it.
Ykh

PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2008 8:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Did anyone take pictures?
illomen

PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2008 11:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

no more reports or photos???
slutvomit

PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2008 1:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Was a fucking GREAT time! I had a lot of fun hanging out with the Morboso dudes! and the canadians accompanying them. Had a lot of fun playing too, even though not too many showed up early enough to catch our set.

Morbosidad completely SLAYED! When Thomas burnt the bible and threw it on the ground our guitarist, who was completely wasted, kept tearing out pages and fueling the fire... the club staff was furious, it was classic.
NWN PROD

PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2008 2:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Post photos

Web: nwnprod.com

NWN carries all IBP releases.
IBP carries all NWN releases.

slutvomit

PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2008 3:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I didn't see anyone with a camera. Our drummer was going to video tape their set, but left his camera at home.

It was fucking killer! Thomas sounded spot on, almost just like the albums (minus all of the vocal over-dubs, of course) and the band was very tight.

I just ordered the new cd a couple days ago, but Thomas told me I shouldn't have to wait to hear it, ha. Fucking DESTROYS all previous material! Great Sarcofago cover too!
bassethornmusic

PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2008 4:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

it's bullshit they didn't make it across the border, hope they try again soon (leave the spikes and chains at home)

PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2008 8:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

slutvomit wrote:
Was a fucking GREAT time! I had a lot of fun hanging out with the Morboso dudes! and the canadians accompanying them. Had a lot of fun playing too, even though not too many showed up early enough to catch our set.

Morbosidad completely SLAYED! When Thomas burnt the bible and threw it on the ground our guitarist, who was completely wasted, kept tearing out pages and fueling the fire... the club staff was furious, it was classic.

I got to see the last three of your assault and you guys were deadly as well, really primitive as hell. I know, that was classic bro.
Hope to desecrate once again soon you fuckers.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2008 8:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

slutvomit wrote:
I didn't see anyone with a camera. Our drummer was going to video tape their set, but left his camera at home.

It was fucking killer! Thomas sounded spot on, almost just like the albums (minus all of the vocal over-dubs, of course) and the band was very tight.

I just ordered the new cd a couple days ago, but Thomas told me I shouldn't have to wait to hear it, ha. Fucking DESTROYS all previous material! Great Sarcofago cover too!

Im glad the cd blew your twisted and sick mind bro.....

PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2008 8:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bassethornmusic wrote:
it's bullshit they didn't make it across the border, hope they try again soon (leave the spikes and chains at home)

Next time we are not bringing the gas masks/spikes/ or bullet belts!!! just some bombs and drop them at the customs/canadian border and get even jeje.
Felt sorry for the BC maniacs, but Im sure soon we will be able to spill the morboso blood.....
slutvomit

PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2008 8:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Much thanks for the compliments! Next time we'll have to come around to your parts and kill california!

European maniacs, DO NOT miss these guys! With Nocturnal Graves, it's more than bound to be a completely sick show!

PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2008 7:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

slutvomit wrote:
Much thanks for the compliments! Next time we'll have to come around to your parts and kill california!

European maniacs, DO NOT miss these guys! With Nocturnal Graves, it's more than bound to be a completely sick show!

If we decided to desecrate the Bay Area with a ritual I will keep you demons on mind so you can come and show these local "HAPPY THRASH" shitty bands the real thing, primitive and deadly.

Thanks for the words bro.
Druchii

PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2008 11:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hope you come to Norway some time!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: