P R O D U C T I O N S

FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 

DECAYING PURITY - PHASES OF DIMENSIONAL TORTURE OUT NOW!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Haagenti

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 3:11 pm    Post subject: DECAYING PURITY - PHASES OF DIMENSIONAL TORTURE OUT NOW! Reply with quote

Greetings Brutal Death Metal Maniacs

Brutal Death Metal band Decaying Purity was established in 2005 in Istanbul. Mustafa Gürcalioglu(guitars) and Onur Gazioglu(drums) who played together before in another band founded the bases of this new group and started immediatly to write songs and orderly studio works.The band was influenced by USA Death-Grind Sound and USA Sounded Old School Brutal Death Metal.After previous changes of members,Malik Camlica(bass) was included in to the band.The band who passed the summer of 2006 in writing songs kept searching for a vocal.After different searches Serkan Niron was included in to the band and the ideal staff was formed.After solving the staff problem,in their stduio work the band recorded 3 songs and published a limited amount of "Rehearsal Promo 2006".The band received very good reaction from in and out of the country.Many underground distro and labels were interested in the recordings.The band was going to be in the split album with Fecal Corpse and Blast Perversion which was going to be published by Rigor Mortis Records (USA Texas) but because of label problems it was cancelled.The band after the demo without stopping continued to work on the debut album and to write new songs.The band which took part in many ogranisations received excellent critics.In 2007 September,the band started recording at the Istanbul/Kadiköy Turquosie Studios the full lenght album of "Phases Of Dimensional Torture".The mix and mastering of the recording was made by Serhat Deniz,Emre Sen and it took about 2 months.For the artwork design the band worked with Jon Zig (Disgorge,Suffocation,Deeds Of Flesh,Severed Savior,Gorgasm...and many more). Decaying Purity decided to sign with Grotesque Productions from Spain.
Album was released by Grotesque in March 2007. 11 brutal songs + intro for real brutal death metal fans.

www.decayingpurity.com
www.myspace.com/decayingpuritytur

www.grotesquemusic.com

Last edited by Haagenti on Mon May 05, 2008 7:25 am; edited 2 times in total
Sarcueil

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 5:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

kadıköy cult eternal!!!

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 5:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Decaying Purity member while setting the example for his own lower race:

Manager Wahad Al-Aziz aka Sarcueil while helping him out at the desk:

Sarcueil

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 5:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

nah.be original you lifeless cunt."gürbulak" was a good example that made me laugh.but this is quite boring.stick to your YMCA boyfriend, jezebel.
Kapalika

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 6:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not bad at all... not my favoured style of Death Metal but very competent.
More appealing than, let´s say, Decimation.
dalecooper

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 6:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm not big into brutal death but I like these guys. From the tracks on their myspace page they seem to write pretty good songs and the production is fitting, not overly clean and the drums don't sound too clicky or crappy. I like it.
Seven Churches

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 7:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Again same formula on repeat, that´s why i lost interest in all this SUFFOCATION clones, boring to death. Not of my interest.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: