P R O D U C T I O N S

FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 

Teitanblood Contacts?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main
View previous topic :: View next topic  
masters_throne

PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2008 5:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here, for my friends here at this board. Taken from Hellpike #14 (currently not available). New plan is to release issue 16 (120 pages) together with the LD Picture Disc (just at the same time), and make the older issues available again - if fukkin' time allows...

Teitanblood comes from Spain and plays brutal deathblack metal the Beheritian-way, so you should now what´s the law here...

All Hails! Teitanblood is a pretty young band, please introduce the unholy trinity to us...
The Triad was formed in mid 03, even though each of the 3 members have their own projects aside since quite long ago... nevertheless, TEITANBLOOD is a single act created from the collision of 3 paths who crossed when and how it had to happen. No side activity of anyone, whose personalities behind have no relevance at all.
„Genocide Chants to Apolokian Dawn“ was recently released, what can you tell us about that dark demo which is in the same unholy direction which once was created by older forces like Von, the Lord Diabolus/Beherit, Blasphemy etc.!
Needless to say that we praise the bands you mentioned, therefore we had no doubt about how TEITANBLOOD should honour the Satanic Black/Death tradition: in the most abominable, primitive, obscure, morbid, dark, sick but also in a solemn and ritualistic way... a scornful bath of excrement, a dense sip of warm blood... the disturbing breath of the Devil
The lyrics are quite long and written well-done (even if they´re hard to read sometimes, due to the small letter)! What´s the source of your inspiration, do you follow any concepts with the lyrics and the band?
Thanks for your compliments. Yeah, it is a pain in the ass that we had to use such a small font for the lyrics, but they play a fundamental role in TEITANBLOOD (as lyrics should in any band). Source of inspiration comes forth from Awareness, Faith, Discipline, Sacrifice, the Evolution/Degeneration/Destroying Path growing backwards, the Unsewing of Flesh and Spirit, the Infernal Crusade!!! Visions resulting from self experience and the spiritual research, are of extreme importance when it comes to write the lyrics, always embodied in Leviathanic Psalms of Massacrament and Punishment.
Still about the lyrics: On „Necrosemen“ you did a little tribute to holy Maria (or Sancta Maria)! I guess this is pure blasphemy! Don´t you fear to get troubles with some christian institutions? Is it some kind of satisfaction to write such evil lyrics? Or is it more like a pain in the ass to write lyrics?
I hardly think we ever could have a problem with any Christian organization. They seem to have realized that it is more fruitful to abuse of children instead of burning infidels/heretics.
All the lyrics have been written before the music, and are not a pain in the ass at all even if the ones of the demo are not as good as the future ones...
OK, you are also using pseudonyms in the pure Blasphemy vein! Why do you use them? Don´t you think, that someone could take them only as funnie/joking-thing and then telling that Teitanblood isn´t really serious? What does such pseudonyms mean to you?
It’s our personal tribute to bands like Blasphemy, Archgoat or Beherit, and their meanings are an extension of our way to express ourselves through a ritualistic way, with specific meanings of course, as lyrics, image or lay out do, but in a far less important level for sure. We are maybe falling in the needing of expressing ourselves as much as we can, for being a debut release. They are not stated by chance, either to look grim or any sort of necrogoatnuklearcommandoattack666, although I agree that, the usage of Blasphemy-like nicknames can turn really funny/stupid in some cases, anyway... I have more important things to think about than how the Internet forums could judge us for such details.
Teitanblood is a christcrushing band from Spain, so what can you tell us about any scene in your country/city? There´s little to know about that scene, so what about worthy bands, labels, etc.?
Yes, contrary to other places, the best moment for Black Metal in Spain is up to come. Proclamation is the best exponent of the Traditional Merciless and Bestial Black Death Cult. Other names to keep in mind are Nazgul/UrukHai, Final Solution and Panoptikon zines.
Is there any goal you want to follow with Teitanblood?
Not exactly, we 3 have our personal goals, and we are not even in regular contact. TEITANBLOOD is summoned spontaneously.
You´ve announced a split EP with another band from Spain, namely Proclamation! It should be unleashed upon mankind soon and by the label of the Goatvomit guy (Kiss of Shame)! Can you tell us already some details about?
It has been agreed, and KoS showed a huge interest on this release,
but we do not really know the priority that KoS has with us, so, I cannot tell you too much about this... another split EP is planned with a new label, but I cannot unveil more details by now.
It would be stupid to ask about any Teitanblood live appearances in the past, but do you plan some for the future? What are your imaginations of a perfect Teitanblood show? Any comradeship bands you would like to play together, to desecrate the golden halls?
To be honest, I do not think Teitanblood will ever play live, never say never anyway.
Maybe a more stupid question, but I want to know your opinion about! Spain was recently „victim“ of terroristic actions! I guess everybody into misanthropic black metal do appreciate such activities, but most of them are living far away from the real terror, in sweet little cities etc! So, what are the opinion of someone who is living in the near area of the last terror-acts? Do you live in fear know, what´s the mood? Do you avoid to go to bigger places, train-stations, etc.? Please your honest opinion about!
Would´t it be a damn pity to die an unworthy death without the own choice of your death?
Correct, in fact 2 band members do not live near, yet in the very same place that Terror happened, as well as all our families are in Madrid too. There have been terror attacks in Spain since dictatorship, and it’s already a showbusiness, and a great ace card for political brainwashing achievements, therefore, why should they want to throw it away and end with terror? We are aware of what’s going on and who plays this game... there is no fear to worry about.
It’s not a surprise either, and of course, doesn’t make us react in any way, not even sadness or hatred. This so called Evilness is everywhere, it happens in many forms, it only depends the point of view you want to see/call it, and which side you want to choose. The Adversary has Won, and that is what every Black Metal band should Glorify!! When you are dealing with these concepts in a metaphysical or universal way, things like homeland, or any topic related with these acts like race, politics, or history are meaningless, so why should things change when these acts take place in our country? We all have one moment and one place to die.
When mine will come, then be it. On the other hand, I think this act has fortunately revealed the totally fake behaviour of many Black Metal bands from Spain, demostrating that all that hatred for human life and all that death worship is a mere black metal cliché, and total unseriousness, hail to that!
In the inlay of your demo there´s a latin sentence to read (aside of the desecrated picture of Maria), what´s the meaning behind, why do you use it? Also an unholy sigil is to see in the same booklet, which could be taken from the Necronomicon (as it looks similar the these sigils), what´s to tell about this (I mean this sigil under the lines of the line-up)?
„Pray for us sinners, now and in the hour of our death“. You can notice that Necrosemen is just a slightly changed version of Ave Maria prayer. The usage of Latin gives a more extolling, liturgic and solemn feeling, fitting with our ritualistic idea. This element has become obligatory for us. The Belial sigil you refer to is not taken from Necronomicon, yet the Lesser Key of Solomon... one of the hundred sources of the literature we devour (including philosophic, esoteric/occultism, religion, and mythologic texts).
A little trademark are those unholy souding guitar solos, will you keep them for future, too? It seems, that everybody can handle his instrument very well, since when do you play on your weapons?
We can play our instruments the way we want to, which is still enough. Agree. Those guitarworks are fucking great and we will keep them in the future for sure.
Is Teitanblood available for everybody or only for chosen ones? Will be your stuff limited or do you want to reach every fukker outthere with your music?
We cannot label who are the chosen ones or not. We do not know everyone who gets our stuff, and we are not interested either, as well as their pathetic lives, their bands, what black metal means for them, their music collection or what they wear... As long as people want to corrupt themselves, we will always be there to handle the razor, they’re permanently invited.
The future plans are:
We will go with slow, firm yet fanatical step. In June 04 we will return to the Krematorium Chapel to record the stuff for the EP, I started to build the skeleton of the full lenght, whose musical, lyrical and visual will be developed at the same time, but, an LP is an ultimate release. There are already many demos to release till that moment...
Ok, that´s all, until the next time, last words are yours...
Thanks to you Hurricane, for the interview.
Genocide Chants to Apolokian Dawn, demo 1 is available for 5€ (p.p):
Ignacio Muñoz
Avda Libertad 3 - 6ºC
30009 Murcia, SPAIN

AAAArg, whilst editing this interview here I really feel ashamed due to my bad questions. Nevermind, that was 3 or 4 years ago. Issue 15 was lots better, haha...

= KILL I =
= KILL II =
Nekrokunt_Usurper

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2008 1:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cheers for that! Also will look out for the other zines too!
CR99

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2008 4:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

the demo isnt available anymore right? @masters throne
tom245

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2008 7:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

CR99 wrote:
the demo isnt available anymore right? @masters throne

no, it's not. Long sold out
CR99

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2008 7:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

bullshit
Blackmetalhed213

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2008 1:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

There's 2 versions of the demo, the original had red paper with lyrics and the other edition (second edition I guess) has a yellowish/tan paper and has no lyrics.

I believe the 2nd edition is still available from some Spanish distros.
tom245

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2008 1:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Black Seed prod made them only for their own distro as far as I know.

EDIT: and are sold out

Last edited by tom245 on Thu May 08, 2008 1:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
CR99

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2008 1:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i thought the yellow paper thing is a bootleg
tom245

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2008 1:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Read the Metal Archives page now. i changed the info there about a week or two back.
Abomination of Desolation

PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2008 1:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

there exist:
2 sided RED version made by the band
1 sided RED version made by the band
that yellow-whatever version: only made by BSP with approval of the band

all of them sold out.
mitja

PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2008 6:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Abomination of Desolation wrote:

that's right, the yellow version is not a bootleg. BSP did 20 - 30 copies, when the red version was sold out.

the demo is excellent of corpse, I'm still dreaming about a Teitanblood/Proclamation Split demo LP... Confused
CR99

PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2008 6:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

rahhh soldoutsoldoutsoldOUT
Bringer of Terror

PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2008 11:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Abomination of Desolation wrote:
there exist:
2 sided RED version made by the band
1 sided RED version made by the band

all of them sold out.

Whats te difference between the red versions that the band released???
CR99

PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2008 11:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Someone has a spare? Give my Terror Squad demo for it

EDIT: What's BSP?
tom245

PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2008 11:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bringer of Terror wrote:

Whats te difference between the red versions that the band released???

Red, thick card, lyrics on back.
pale yellow/marble, paper, no lyrics.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: