P R O D U C T I O N S

FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 

BLACK HOLE "Living Mask"

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Endless Morbidity

PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2008 8:09 am    Post subject: BLACK HOLE "Living Mask" Reply with quote

"Land of Mystery" is without a doubt, in my top ten favorite albums ever. However, I haven't heard "living Mask" yet. Any good?

I contacted Andromeda Relix about an interview with Roberto Morbioli, but was told he wants nothing to do with his past or music. Even threated the label saying he better have any problems over the re-release of Land of Mystery. Haha, he sounds like a real nut. I'd kill to be able to track this guy down anyway. Does anyone have info on this guy?
Endless Morbidity

PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2008 8:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh yeah, I seriously wonder if this is him today:

http://www.morblus.it/default2.htm

I doubt it, as this guy looks young and I could almost swear the label told me he didn't want anything to do with the music business, but you never know.
metalmaster

PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2008 10:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Italians... well I think the guy simply just does not want to be disturbed by a bunch of email asking shit about black hole albums and demos. Great music, even when living mask is not my cup of tea
Morbid69

PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2008 6:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Living Mask is crap, i think

Land of Mystery is all for Black Hole. I spent ages searching for a demo too with some songs that didnt make it to Land of Mystery, but it's got nothing on Land of Mystery.

Living Mask came many years later and is no where near as morbid or obscure as Land of Mystery.

Of course try and check both it and the demo out, but dont expect Land of Mystery to leave your stereo.

There is however an awesome track that I think came after Land of Mystery, called Angel of Lucifer.

If I can find it in MP3 I'll try and send it to you if your interested.

Mr_Belvedere wrote:
I rather prefer playing with my girlfriends pussy instead of nerding around in a virtual hell
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: