P R O D U C T I O N S

FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 

Interesting vinyl extras and gimmicks
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main
View previous topic :: View next topic  
evil invader

PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2008 11:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Azmoth wrote:
evil invader wrote:
Ironfist - Serpent goddess sexxxekution.

First 50 copies smeared with pussy cum Razz haha. I don't have it, someone can confirm?

be careful, in an interview in Perverse Gospel, they were giving some goof addresses of their country, including transexual/transvestite places.... so... who knows what really has been spilled on the CD !!!

Haha yes it's true...I even this fanzine at home. Crazy rag! Very Happy
Evil Fifi

PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2008 11:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

avrlabel wrote:
Evil Fifi wrote:
(Noise is art? How much art can you take? *Laughs together with ac, 7mon etc.*. It's noise and in 99% of all cases plain shit.)

Yes it is.Noises were used as a part of expositions of Dada artists and after that start to be independent view of art (music).

No offense :)
Though with this "art" thing it's just like with the "kvlt" thing. Plastered on every piece of shit.

Anyways, back on topic:
Another ami hc 7" with broken glass glued on the cover plus blood (blood may be fake though). Kind of a pain in the ass to store.

Something new (thought i'd mention it all the same):
the ns / mutilated messiah 7" with the real maggots.
Dodens Grav

PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2008 12:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Art unfortunately doesn't equate with quality. Razz
avrlabel

PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2008 12:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Evil Fifi wrote:
avrlabel wrote:
Evil Fifi wrote:
(Noise is art? How much art can you take? *Laughs together with ac, 7mon etc.*. It's noise and in 99% of all cases plain shit.)

Yes it is.Noises were used as a part of expositions of Dada artists and after that start to be independent view of art (music).

No offense Smile
Though with this "art" thing it's just like with the "kvlt" thing. Plastered on every piece of shit.

Yes thats thruth.But you must mark out the good artistic think and shit.
Its same in metal.
Humus

PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2008 1:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

GoldenBull wrote:
Humus wrote:
Clandestine blaze - Blood & cum

Has a little bag with...you guessed it. Fucking morbid stench, you don't want to leave this exposed to direct sunlight.

I actually saw someone sell this on ebay...I could not fucking believe they got away with it. A demo tape and a little nickel bag of blood and cum...it went for 50 fucking dollars. I mean, the people who got it initially were likely getting it by surprise, who the fuck WANTS that shit??? I really think this goes beyond the realm of collector value...besides, just make it yourself! haha! Very Happy

Haha, I have it and will keep it. Didn't pay 50 dollars for it though. Quite a penetrating odeur, dried up blood and semen. But it's in one of those little weed bags so as long as you don't open it it's ok.
I've also got a Hell militia tape which came smeared in blood. With that one I actually made the mistake to leave it near my window on a particularly sunny day. You notice those kind of things when you re-enter your room at night.
Also had that Mutiilation LP smeared in pig's blood. I remember opening the package from EAL and putting the thing on the turntable, then noticing that the blood was not printed on but sticked to my fingers.
And some copies of Katharsis second LP came with a bone. I told one of the guys from Noevdia they shouldn't eat dinner while packaging LP's, but he was not very amused.
avrlabel

PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2008 1:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Humus wrote:
GoldenBull wrote:
Humus wrote:
Clandestine blaze - Blood & cum

Has a little bag with...you guessed it. Fucking morbid stench, you don't want to leave this exposed to direct sunlight.

I actually saw someone sell this on ebay...I could not fucking believe they got away with it. A demo tape and a little nickel bag of blood and cum...it went for 50 fucking dollars. I mean, the people who got it initially were likely getting it by surprise, who the fuck WANTS that shit??? I really think this goes beyond the realm of collector value...besides, just make it yourself! haha! Very Happy

I told one of the guys from Noevdia they shouldn't eat dinner while packaging LP's, but he was not very amused.

Great joke man..he,he..
I have some tapes "enriched" in blood but nothing on vinyl+blood semen or whatever else.
I never was interested to have such "inserts" to releases.
Azmoth

PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2008 1:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Humus wrote:
And some copies of Katharsis second LP came with a bone. I told one of the guys from Noevdia they shouldn't eat dinner while packaging LP's, but he was not very amused.

also got a bone, and maybe it's a rat bone, but it really looks like the kind of bone you get in paella cook.
That joke is not to tell to Noevdia... Great releases (mostly) but no room for humour....
IronBloodBlasphemy

PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2008 1:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Chit019 wrote:
Not an LP but the Belphegor re-issue 4-5 years ago has a REAL Gas mask and an Army Bag.
yeah i have that--pretty damn cool

another one not mentioned is Bethlehem's "Alles Tot" 7"--first 47 copies come with a shirt and sealed in a wire clamshell type case.
Nosliw

PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2008 1:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Man, all of these discussions of dead animals, blood, cum, and other sharp, pointy objects makes me not want to buy the limited edition goods of some bands.... Shocked
Nocturnal Deathstrike

PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2008 1:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My fave gimmick release is the NUNSLAUGHTER / HEARMORHAGE (Did I wrote that correct ? Very Happy ) DieHard Split 7" with the sawblade, looks just awesome with the logos printed on it and the red wax as blood over it !
Pestkrieg

PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2008 10:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mitja wrote:
mallozher wrote:
Destruktor: One version of the Nuclear Storm had razor blades on the outlines of the front cover.

also the Bestial Mockery/Destruktor - Split MLP...

"First 200 DIE HARD hand-numbered copies on silver vinyl with extra outer RAZOR WIRE jacket (yes, real razor wire) only being sold through HHR mailorder."

Managed to cut myself on the sleeve while looking at a copy of this at a friend's place.
stampoutdisco

PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 2:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Did merzbow have a volkswagon beetle with exclusives songs on tape glued into the tape deck. It was one off thing I beleive and you had to buy the VW to hear the songs?? Any noise heads can confirm??

Also the first feederz lp(old san fran punk band) had sand paper on the front, so it would destroy all your other records!
Kapalika

PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 2:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It was a Mercedes Benz, actually.

Quote:

The Story of the Merzbow CD packaged in a car has spread itself across the globe. Alot of rumors have circulated and the truth has been hard to come by. To coincide with the “Resist the Factory” I decided to talk directly to Anders at Releasing Eskimo, the Swedish label that put out the Merzbow car.

Here’s what he said:

“A while ago I had a Mercedes 230 that I didn’t drive much. The police told me that I had to move it or they’d tow it away. Well, I didn’t want to keep it and I didn’t have anywahere to store it so I decided to use it for something else. I rigged the car’s CD player with our latest release of Merzbow’s “Noise Embryo” CD so that the music started when the car was turned on and it was impossible to turn it off. I put it up for sale as an extremely limited edition of the “Noise Embryo” CD but no one ever bought it, and in the end the car broke down. So we took out the CD and got rid of the car. Now I’m thinking about if it’s possible to release a record in a Boeing 747…”

Fuck…but there is a 50 CD MERZBOW box set…

From http://jawkdna.com/blog/?p=11.
Blood and Thunder

PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 2:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kapalika wrote:
It was a Mercedes Benz, actually.

Quote:

The Story of the Merzbow CD packaged in a car has spread itself across the globe. Alot of rumors have circulated and the truth has been hard to come by. To coincide with the “Resist the Factory” I decided to talk directly to Anders at Releasing Eskimo, the Swedish label that put out the Merzbow car.

Here’s what he said:

“A while ago I had a Mercedes 230 that I didn’t drive much. The police told me that I had to move it or they’d tow it away. Well, I didn’t want to keep it and I didn’t have anywahere to store it so I decided to use it for something else. I rigged the car’s CD player with our latest release of Merzbow’s “Noise Embryo” CD so that the music started when the car was turned on and it was impossible to turn it off. I put it up for sale as an extremely limited edition of the “Noise Embryo” CD but no one ever bought it, and in the end the car broke down. So we took out the CD and got rid of the car. Now I’m thinking about if it’s possible to release a record in a Boeing 747…”

Fuck…but there is a 50 CD MERZBOW box set…

From http://jawkdna.com/blog/?p=11.

That 50 CD set was released quite a few years ago, and from memory it was all exclusive to that release material. I think it was an Australian label that created it also. I'm partial to Merzbow, but not that partial!
Then the devil must...

http://www.blackmetalrevolution.com/preview.html
http://www.blackmetalrevolution.blogspot.com/
http://twitter.com/bmrevolution
Kapalika

PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 2:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Some info from discogs: http://www.discogs.com/release/100630

Still available from the label...

To be honest his calmer records are more to my taste like Music For Bondage Performances.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
Page 6 of 8

Jump to: