P R O D U C T I O N S

FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 

WARNING: Boris Zagalsky
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main
View previous topic :: View next topic  
NWN PROD

PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2008 6:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
As someone mentioned before - offer a 50/50 deal to split the loss or create false invoices with fake overpriced values and claim compensation from the post office. Works every time for me. At the end of the day it's the postal system who is the enemy and not the customers and definitely not the distro (unless ripoffs are in play).

I don't think you know the postal system well. You have to pay for extra insurance if you want any compensation from them. The process also takes months to complete and lots of headaches in between. I did it once and it was a total waste of time in the end.

I am putting this information out there in case anyone deal with Boris. Just make sure to put a delivery confirmation on his parcel or get him to pay for insurance.

International parcels can be tracked using the numbers at the right hand top corner of the customs form. First class parcels are not trackable at all however.

Web: nwnprod.com

NWN carries all IBP releases.
IBP carries all NWN releases.

NWN PROD

PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2008 6:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Before any arse kisser flames me think for yourself and reread your post before you press submit. You know I'm right.

You're just being an asshole here. Just because people support me does not mean they are kissing ass.

minge-eater

PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2008 6:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Astaroth wrote:
NWN PROD wrote:
aren't there any underground ethics anymore?

Before any arse kisser flames me think for yourself and reread your post before you press submit. You know I'm right.

hahahahahaha, i await his reply too

TRUE KVNT
Descension twat of the year
Mikael

PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2008 6:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's always about the orderer and his attitude I think. If he/she makes shit for you, the distros/labels have no reason the re-send (etc) the records, as most of the sites already says, that they don't hold responcibility of lost packages.

If the buyer is reasonable, most of the distros are still willing to make some kind of a deal with the buyer if the package is lost by mail. However, if the customer starts to act like shit, there's no reason to come in a half way in these cases, like the distros normally do, so I understand NWN totally. With smarter acts,the orderer would most likely still got somekind of compensation from it. Of course in this case, he got his money back, but so what if that's the price he have to pay for not ordering from NWN ever again...
NWN PROD

PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2008 6:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Does this mean that people can just rip you off because there is no underground code of conduct anymore? I hate this don't trust anyone mentality. It's only good as a catch phrase on the back of shirts.

minge-eater

PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2008 6:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

NWN PROD wrote:
Does this mean that people can just rip you off because there is no underground code of conduct anymore? I hate this don't trust anyone mentality. It's only good as a catch phrase on the back of shirts.

blame paypal and there shitty policies, if everyone stops using paypal and just usues there creditcard/cash.xheque, then paypal might start to make the seller have some kind of protection, as it stands now any seller is open to being ripped off this way.

And its in human nature to abuse what ever they can

TRUE KVNT
gravesnatcher

PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2008 7:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="Astaroth"][quote="NWN PROD"]aren't there any underground ethics anymore?[/quote]

In a word; no. I find it pretty naive you think that because someone orders from you some sort of ordering morality code is in place.

Fact is he capitalized before you could protect yourself. He emailed you and you replied with "not responsible for lost packages - no refunds". No need to predict the next move here.

As someone mentioned before - offer a 50/50 deal to split the loss or create false invoices with fake overpriced values and claim compensation from the post office. Works every time for me. At the end of the day it's the postal system who is the enemy and not the customers and definitely not the distro (unless ripoffs are in play).

Before any arse kisser flames me think for yourself and reread your post before you press submit. You know I'm right.[/quote]

No,I don't think you are right to "create false invoices with fake overpriced values and claim compensation from the post office" this is totally unethical.Many times it's the customer that is dishonest.
peterott

PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2008 7:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

minge-eater wrote:
NWN PROD wrote:

blame paypal and there shitty policies, if everyone stops using paypal and just usues there creditcard/cash.xheque, then paypal might start to make the seller have some kind of protection, as it stands now any seller is open to being ripped off this way.

And its in human nature to abuse what ever they can

the first of the 3 wishes a fairy may give me someday is: IBAN/BIC banktransfer worldwide.
minge-eater

PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2008 7:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

iban/bic costs me 20 before i even send the fucking money. At least you get it free there peter

TRUE KVNT
Cutterofgums

PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2008 8:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you have a good relationship with a reliable distro you don`t burn people like this Boris dude did. I have lost a shipment from Yosuke and more from other distros before. That is the name of the game. If you order enough records, anyone can do the math, sooner or later you will take a hit. If you do not take this possibilty into account do not fucking order. `

When I am sure(and 99.99 % of the time you know because of earlier deals and reputation)) that the seller is reliable and have confirmed that the records have been shipped, the deal is closed and finished from my end. I do not even bother telling the seller about the lost items. If you can`t be a man about this, do not fucking order. Arghhhhh.

Good traders:minge-eater,CR 99,Grief, bmdk666, s.charlach, Mutta, Face Fate Records, Ichor, Ancient_Tyranny, Mz412, Jesus Iglesias, passetiermes
Jacy Catlin

PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2008 9:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I used to work shipping for a mailorder co. Used both UPS and USPS, domestic and int. I dont think UPS or USPS lose packages nearly as often as people seem to think. There was one order out of 1000s which was a media mail package to a PO box that was lost. Usually it boils down to customer gave wrong address, customer's neighbor grabbed package, customers wife hid package. Or in the case of UPS package was left on porch and stolen.

Best thing to do is require every order going USPS gets delivery confirmation. That way customer can see proof you shipped it if it doesn't arrive, and in the event customer is a dick and actually gets package and tries to do a paypal refund you are protected.
throneofmight

PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2008 9:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yosuke, not sure if this has been already discussed but are there any possibility to include any insurance or delivery confimation options in the shop? so, any customer ordering without any of those options will have to face the imminent consequences if a package is lost...just my 2 cents on the matter....
minge-eater

PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2008 9:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

throneofmight wrote:
Yosuke, not sure if this has been already discussed but are there any possibility to include any insurance or delivery confimation options in the shop? so, any customer ordering without any of those options will have to face the imminent consequences if a package is lost...just my 2 cents on the matter....

paypal dont care about that , no registered delivey , buyer gets refund., wether you offer it or not

TRUE KVNT
throneofmight

PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2008 9:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i know that...but at least this would be a measure for the customer/seller to effectively file a complain against the postal services that will be the ultimately resposible for the package being lost
NWN PROD

PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2008 9:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

People can request it in the notes section if they want delivery confirmation or insurance. The E commerce system I use doesn't allow me to add options like that. I hope the new system will have that capability but that's not for a little while anyway.

I'm pretty much over this situation. I have bigger issues to deal with so I'll go ahead and close this thread.

Let's talk about metal.

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: