P R O D U C T I O N S

FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 

BLASPHEMY test press on egay

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main
View previous topic :: View next topic  
minge-eater

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 7:29 am    Post subject: BLASPHEMY test press on egay Reply with quote

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=330243725951&ssPageName=STRK:MEWA:IT&ih=014

weird auction as i thought this test press was on blue vinyl , any infor yosuke

TRUE KVNT
Descension twat of the year
NWN PROD

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 7:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Haha. Never seen that before. Maybe GZ fucked up and put the wrong center labels on there for the red vinyl edition?

Web: nwnprod.com

NWN carries all IBP releases.
IBP carries all NWN releases.

minge-eater

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 7:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

yea i thought that maybe he had stuck plain white labels over the top to disguise it? I have the red vinyl and it as correct labels, so who knows.

Might buy a bunch pf plain white centre labels and sell fake test press rareties on egay , hahahahahahahah

TRUE KVNT
Descension twat of the year
s.charlach

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 8:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

minge-eater wrote:
Might buy a bunch pf plain white centre labels and sell fake test press rareties on egay , hahahahahahahah

Yeah, do it. It'll work just like it does for these afake Last Epitaph-Episode-Black Attackk "test presses". Maybe I'm wrong, but I hardly doubt that all the Behemoth, Gorgoroth, Mayhem or Limbonic Art stuff that has been sold by this fraud lately is for real. Some of this stuff hasn't even released by Last whatever, but they're all the same in their shitty appearance what somehow looks like he made 'em up to cash in.
Mikael

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 8:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

s.charlach wrote:
Yeah, do it. It'll work just like it does for these afake Last Epitaph-Episode-Black Attackk "test presses". Maybe I'm wrong, but I hardly doubt that all the Behemoth, Gorgoroth, Mayhem or Limbonic Art stuff that has been sold by this fraud lately is for real. Some of this stuff hasn't even released by Last whatever, but they're all the same in their shitty appearance what somehow looks like he made 'em up to cash in.

I've been wondering about those LE-testpresses as all of suddenly they were all over the place and as you already mentioned, most of them was not even released by them in the first place.
Demonomancy

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 8:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mikael wrote:
s.charlach wrote:

I've been wondering about those LE-testpresses as all of suddenly they were all over the place and as you already mentioned, most of them was not even released by them in the first place.

All those LE testpresses were made from some morons who want to make big $$$. Nobody need this shit....only really few Bootlegs and test pressings are worth getting.
Mikael

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 9:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Demonomancy666 wrote:
Mikael wrote:
s.charlach wrote:

All those LE testpresses were made from some morons who want to make big $$$. Nobody need this shit....only really few Bootlegs and test pressings are worth getting.

I think it's quite interesting, that the bootleggin has now go to test-pressings, I've never seen this shit before.
Opolus

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 9:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fucking Hell, this is so retarded, it's not even funny!! Rolling Eyes
illomen

PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 8:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

haha...only sold for $43. this is not a real test press...real test press in on blue vinyl. if anything its just a fuck up on gz's part by placing the wrong center labels. good to know it didntgo for some ridiculous price.

they really gz'd it with this one.
NWN PROD

PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 8:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

They GZed that one for sure.

Web: nwnprod.com

NWN carries all IBP releases.
IBP carries all NWN releases.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: