P R O D U C T I O N S
 
 FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 
 Profile 
 Log in to check your private messages 
 Log in 

Out now - HETROERTZEN DigiCD & VANSKÖPUN EP
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
PeterVenkman



Joined: 11 Feb 2011
Posts: 1842
Location: Newcastle

PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2011 8:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

snt wrote:
PeterVenkman wrote:
Karan wrote:
navght wrote:
Are the previous Hetroertzen albums worth to check out?

They are OK, but to me they evolved for the better in the new album, so do not expect a similar sound.
Expecting the CD version, both labels always deliver. Now a re-edition of Dodsengel debut CD must be demanded...

I found a copy of visionary from some russian distro for 9 euros last month.

Shocked Link?

http://negranit.paura.cat

he's out now i think, drop him a mail.
_________________
[quote="Usurper"] Seven years later the cat is dead, but the records still smell.[/quote]
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
BBR



Joined: 25 Feb 2009
Posts: 1096

PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2011 9:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Trying to get copies for the US.
_________________
In death
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
The_Elite



Joined: 13 Sep 2007
Posts: 2726
Location: London

PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2011 9:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Anyone got a spare copy of Doomsday Testament zine???
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Hobophobic



Joined: 03 May 2009
Posts: 2438
Location: R'lyeh, TX

PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2011 10:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

PeterVenkman wrote:
snt wrote:
PeterVenkman wrote:
Karan wrote:
navght wrote:
Are the previous Hetroertzen albums worth to check out?

They are OK, but to me they evolved for the better in the new album, so do not expect a similar sound.
Expecting the CD version, both labels always deliver. Now a re-edition of Dodsengel debut CD must be demanded...

I found a copy of visionary from some russian distro for 9 euros last month.

Shocked Link?

http://negranit.paura.cat

he's out now i think, drop him a mail.


daemon worship productions is doing a reissue of the visionary album. has a bonus track and improved audio from the first pressing of the cd.
_________________
Endless Morbidity wrote:
fuck "deluxe" bullshit. Albums don't need extra trinkets and shit. These are METAL records, not cracker jacks.


holy ghost wrote:

So basically... who gives a cats whiskers?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address
EricZann



Joined: 16 Aug 2009
Posts: 75

PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2011 10:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Vansköpun sample is great.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
navght



Joined: 29 Aug 2011
Posts: 506

PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2011 11:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Waiting for my copy
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
PeterVenkman



Joined: 11 Feb 2011
Posts: 1842
Location: Newcastle

PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2011 11:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Got my copy monday, its outstanding in layout and content, cheers again john¬!
_________________
[quote="Usurper"] Seven years later the cat is dead, but the records still smell.[/quote]
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
Barghest



Joined: 18 Jul 2010
Posts: 601
Location: UK

PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2011 2:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hobophobic wrote:
daemon worship productions is doing a reissue of the visionary album. has a bonus track and improved audio from the first pressing of the cd.


I'm 99% sure the re-issued CD doesn't have a bonus track. However, like the double-LP version of Visionary, it does have the full 8-minute version of 'Void' and re-mastered sound.

Hopefully the CD will have a good quality cover/inlay, as the original version (released by Satanic Propaganda) didn't look too good, in my opinion.
_________________
KARK Mastering - Vinyl, CD and tape mastering for underground artists


Last edited by Barghest on Wed Nov 23, 2011 2:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Barghest



Joined: 18 Jul 2010
Posts: 601
Location: UK

PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2011 2:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

PeterVenkman wrote:
Got my copy monday, its outstanding in layout and content, cheers again john¬!


Glad you like it mate.

Hopefully there will be further morbidity to come from Vansköpun next year...



EDIT - did you mean the Hetroertzen CD...?
_________________
KARK Mastering - Vinyl, CD and tape mastering for underground artists
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Hobophobic



Joined: 03 May 2009
Posts: 2438
Location: R'lyeh, TX

PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2011 3:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Barghest wrote:
Hobophobic wrote:
daemon worship productions is doing a reissue of the visionary album. has a bonus track and improved audio from the first pressing of the cd.


I'm 99% sure the re-issued CD doesn't have a bonus track. However, like the double-LP version of Visionary, it does have the full 8-minute version of 'Void' and re-mastered sound.

Hopefully the CD will have a good quality cover/inlay, as the original version (released by Satanic Propaganda) didn't look too good, in my opinion.


that's what i meant haha, my mistake. I've got a few other daemon worship releases and they're of great quality, so I wouldn't expect anything less from them for this release.
_________________
Endless Morbidity wrote:
fuck "deluxe" bullshit. Albums don't need extra trinkets and shit. These are METAL records, not cracker jacks.


holy ghost wrote:

So basically... who gives a cats whiskers?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address
snt



Joined: 12 Aug 2010
Posts: 585
Location: Kazakhstan, Almaty

PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2011 6:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

PeterVenkman wrote:
snt wrote:
PeterVenkman wrote:
Karan wrote:
navght wrote:
Are the previous Hetroertzen albums worth to check out?

They are OK, but to me they evolved for the better in the new album, so do not expect a similar sound.
Expecting the CD version, both labels always deliver. Now a re-edition of Dodsengel debut CD must be demanded...

I found a copy of visionary from some russian distro for 9 euros last month.

Shocked Link?

http://negranit.paura.cat

he's out now i think, drop him a mail.

I have this cd. Who sold "Visionary" in Russia?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
DTBRex



Joined: 04 Mar 2009
Posts: 3291
Location: Arktogäa

PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2011 10:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hetroertzen CD in stock.
_________________
Solitary Elitism: www.darker-than-black.com
Death Camp (dramatically decimated prices): www.black-metal-mailorder.com
Discogs of Darkness: www.discogs.com/seller/DTBRex
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
navght



Joined: 29 Aug 2011
Posts: 506

PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2011 12:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hetroertzen is great.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
AmaLurra



Joined: 13 Mar 2010
Posts: 1961
Location: UK

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2012 11:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The latest Hetroertzen LP seems like Nightbringer, Aosoth and Demoncy have merged into one single force. Incredible sound.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Lukasz



Joined: 19 May 2010
Posts: 386
Location: Slovakia

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2013 7:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Barghest wrote:








Do you think, that I still can get somewhere (reprint) of this zine?
Thanx in advance
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 3 of 4

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group