P R O D U C T I O N S
 
 FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 
 Profile 
 Log in to check your private messages 
 Log in 

DIOCLETIAN Euro Tour 2012
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Tormen



Joined: 22 Mar 2010
Posts: 105
Location: Poland/UK

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2012 12:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great show in Prague. Nuclear Magick & Diocletian both CRUSHED!
_________________
Human Genocide Propaganda Prod.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
ENOLA GOAT



Joined: 20 Nov 2008
Posts: 3189

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2012 4:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

....
_________________
Night Shroud
Phrenelith
Wants


Last edited by ENOLA GOAT on Sat May 26, 2012 7:17 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
funeralfog666



Joined: 29 Oct 2010
Posts: 1035
Location: usa

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2012 6:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

If anyone has a large size tour shirt to sell pm me Very Happy
_________________
Trade/Want List
http://www.nwnprod.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=23139
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
tunguska218



Joined: 11 May 2010
Posts: 492
Location: Germany

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2012 7:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cool shirt indeed.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
cultofvomit



Joined: 12 Dec 2007
Posts: 742
Location: Italy

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2012 9:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

killer night in italy... nuclear magick seriously improved from their berlin's gig in nov 2011. diocletian is a war machine.


Iron Warfare wrote:
Kaptivity! What a shitty fucking band! Gayer than a bag of dicks!



where were you? if you come to a gig, feel free to criticize whatever you want. if you do not, then your words are just nothing.

there were less than 70 people. to be honest i expected more. so, stop talking shit and start moving your ass.
_________________
Dail wrote:
Quote:
Yeah Left Hand Path isn't all that.
you're a fucking moron

Blutkvlt wrote:
For some reason I was confusing Asphyx with Pestilence, who suck

good deals: corporis, Merkavah, BloodVengeance, Decimator
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Riena



Joined: 23 Apr 2011
Posts: 294
Location: Switzerland

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2012 11:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

very great show in zürich!!!Total Support!
_________________
WANTLIST: http://www.nwnprod.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=500915#500915
TRADELIST: http://www.nwnprod.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=25528&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
PontiFx



Joined: 20 Mar 2011
Posts: 192
Location: Germany

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2012 1:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Riena wrote:
very great show in zürich!!!Total Support!


definitely.
_________________
Whore.Filth.

www.rxaxpxe.de
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
StygianVespers



Joined: 12 Oct 2011
Posts: 235
Location: Sweden

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2012 1:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

No gigs in Sweden, no suprise there though.
Looks like I have to try and visit the closest venue out in Europe.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
khaosprayer



Joined: 15 Jun 2010
Posts: 53
Location: France, Paris

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2012 8:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yesterday in Strasbourg : Nuclear Magick were awesome (two impressive vocalists), Venenum were really excellents too!! Diocletian were good, but maybe i expected too much from them, i wasn't impressed, just a good performance, nothing more nothing less...all in all it was solid performances by all bands.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Iron Warfare



Joined: 16 Oct 2008
Posts: 309
Location: Plateau of invincibility

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2012 2:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

cultofvomit wrote:
killer night in italy... nuclear magick seriously improved from their berlin's gig in nov 2011. diocletian is a war machine.


Iron Warfare wrote:
Kaptivity! What a shitty fucking band! Gayer than a bag of dicks!



where were you? if you come to a gig, feel free to criticize whatever you want. if you do not, then your words are just nothing.

there were less than 70 people. to be honest i expected more. so, stop talking shit and start moving your ass.


I was present at the gig Very Happy
_________________
"Iron warfare create a new sick world ruled by plague, vengeance lust and sin"

RELIABLE SELLERS: Acid Orgy, doomraiser, Addison, AtomicDesolator. doglord of impiety, EGENDRO666, Left_Hand_Path, Necrogoat, Oblivion, thetrueevil, dawid, mr. stench
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
Iscariah



Joined: 23 Feb 2008
Posts: 1740
Location: Norway

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2012 4:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Patrick got back copies of the tour EP from the band yesterday so I suggest those who want them hurry to the Iron Bonehead site.
_________________
www.edgedcircleproductions.com
OUT NOW:
DREADFUL FATE "THE SIN OF SODOM" 12"MAXI SINGLE, INCULTER "PERSISTING DEVOLUTION" CASSETTE, REPTILIAN "PERENNIAL VOID TRAVERSE" CASSETTE
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Nosliw



Joined: 31 Jan 2008
Posts: 1764
Location: Ottawa, Canada

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2012 8:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Iscariah wrote:
Patrick got back copies of the tour EP from the band yesterday so I suggest those who want them hurry to the Iron Bonehead site.


Awesome, thanks for the heads up! Going to order it ASAP.
_________________
Good traders/sellers: Yosuke of NWN! Prod, slutvomit, NCM Rec, vampires, Matt of GZE, WrathOfTheQliphoths, BestialLust, Ancient_Tyranny, Maim To Please, GoldenBull, derelict, CR99, 0%cured, etc!!!

T/S List: http://nwnprod.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=4783
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Ethylic Overkill



Joined: 06 Apr 2008
Posts: 508

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2012 8:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Final gig in Mulheim was crushing, despite the scattered crowd.
Diocletian on a small stage delivers maximum destruction.

And opening act by Necroblood was impressive as always.

Nice venue & good sound for all the bands.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
cultofvomit



Joined: 12 Dec 2007
Posts: 742
Location: Italy

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2012 9:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

who are you
_________________
Dail wrote:
Quote:
Yeah Left Hand Path isn't all that.
you're a fucking moron

Blutkvlt wrote:
For some reason I was confusing Asphyx with Pestilence, who suck

good deals: corporis, Merkavah, BloodVengeance, Decimator


Last edited by cultofvomit on Mon May 28, 2012 9:31 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
cultofvomit



Joined: 12 Dec 2007
Posts: 742
Location: Italy

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2012 9:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Iron Warfare wrote:
cultofvomit wrote:
killer night in italy... nuclear magick seriously improved from their berlin's gig in nov 2011. diocletian is a war machine.


Iron Warfare wrote:
Kaptivity! What a shitty fucking band! Gayer than a bag of dicks!



where were you? if you come to a gig, feel free to criticize whatever you want. if you do not, then your words are just nothing.

there were less than 70 people. to be honest i expected more. so, stop talking shit and start moving your ass.




I was present at the gig Very Happy


who are you? people at UG gigs are always the same, strange i don't know someone.
_________________
Dail wrote:
Quote:
Yeah Left Hand Path isn't all that.
you're a fucking moron

Blutkvlt wrote:
For some reason I was confusing Asphyx with Pestilence, who suck

good deals: corporis, Merkavah, BloodVengeance, Decimator
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 3 of 4

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group