P R O D U C T I O N S

FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 

PESTE NOIRE Collector CD Boxset
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main
View previous topic :: View next topic  
LordTheynian

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 2:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lamesnieherlequin wrote:
Recommended even by PC fags with a pinched nose (although no promo copy was sent to anyone) because of the openly "racist basslines" and the obvious "sexist drumbeats"... (Have laugh here: http://youtu.be/kJM08F9aQtw)

Definetely a "racist bassline" on Cochon Carotte et les Sœurs Crotte at 02:51 Wink
Lamesnieherlequin

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2012 5:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

See ya soon everyone.

http://www.lamesnieherlequin.com/2012/04/l-m-h-se-casse-l-m-h-is-moving/

La mesnie Herlequin’s headquarter is currently relocating to the open countryside to live on home-grown vegetables and from sales (including vegetables).

The shop/orders are closed for at least two weeks. The shop will reopen during May with our new release, SALE FREUX’s third opus.

Special thanks to the maniacs from France, Finland, Germany and Japan who feed me by buying my CDs.

White trash scum spirit forever.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Blutkvlt

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2012 10:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The MS Paint picture on your frontpage is worthy of my own. Also, just finally got around to checking out the last album and it's definitely an interesting mindfukk.
Fallen_Empire

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2012 11:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Last edited by Fallen_Empire on Fri Apr 11, 2014 7:06 am; edited 1 time in total
Dismal

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2012 11:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not many orders from England out of interest...hmm!
xxx

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2012 12:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

so, i want to order this, but it seems the Big Cartel as nothing in stock?
Fallen_Empire

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2012 12:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

xxx wrote:
so, i want to order this, but it seems the Big Cartel as nothing in stock?

"La mesnie Herlequin’s headquarter is currently relocating to the open countryside to live on home-grown vegetables and from sales (including vegetables).

The shop/orders are closed for at least two weeks. The shop will reopen during May with our new release, SALE FREUX’s third opus."
xxx

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2012 12:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

thanks... apparently i'm, to retarded to read! kiittos!
Fallen_Empire

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2012 6:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just stocked 'La Sanie des Siecles' and 'Folkfuck Folie' LPs here in the USA, not sure if anywhere else is still carrying these.

I should be punished for not listening to LSdS in quite some time, absolutely one of my all time favorites.
N.W.D

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2012 1:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sale Freux is great, will definitely order the new album when its available!

Out of curiousity, do any SF interviews in zines exist? Are there plans for the previous works to be released on vinyl?
Lamesnieherlequin

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2012 6:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Our webshop reopens with:

The nasty Corvus corax is back on tracks with this opus of ultra rural Black Metal. This album still bears the same mediæval, black and tortuous seal as its two predecessors but it gained in nostalgia, lyricism and resentment. Think of a tormented soul high on alcohol, half-weirdo half-hobo, scouring round the French countryside to flee from the smell of cities and women. This is Black Metal made in Old France, this is cold and grubby and boggy, this is the kind of music Norwegians pop stars can’t play anymore.

"L'Exil" was sonically engineered by La sale Famine de Valfunde. On a sidenote, SF now plays with a real drummer.

The Digipack CD comes with a 16-page colour booklet.

€12.00

Pictures with higher resolution here: http://www.lamesnieherlequin.com/2012/06/sale-freux-k-p-n-patch-out

Another new item in our shop:

K.P.N. embroidered military patch (the only official PN patch to date.)
3 inches by 2.5. (7,5 cm by 6,3 cm.)

€6.00

Our webshop: http://www.la6mesnie6herlequin6.bigcartel.com/

Dismal wrote:
Not many orders from England out of interest...hmm!

No, not really. I receive more orders from Japan! Perfidious Albion can't be trusted. Maybe I should sell my arse to Terrorizer Mag to arouse the interest of COF's fans? Laughing

N.W.D wrote:

Out of curiousity, do any SF interviews in zines exist? Are there plans for the previous works to be released on vinyl?

As for SF vinyls, let's see one day... I can't speak for the other labels though.
Dunkel answered some interviews in a couple of obscure printed zine. I don't really know if they were ever published. Neither does he. Dunkel lives as a vagrant (for real, but a Trve BM vagrant Evil or Very Mad) with no computer/no grasp of computers so I guess he's not the most approachable person in the "BM community" for zines.

Speaking of which, we're looking for "sponsors" to release "La mesnie Herlequin magazine" which will feature Peste Noire's Manifesto and many more things (some articles are on our website). It's quite a conceptual zine. It's something we're working on for many years now but it will cost us a lot of money to print, too much for us to finance it alone even if that was the point, not to have it tainted by advertisements. Let's see if we can raise some funds to help us.
Please, don't write PMs to me. My only contact is: lamesnieherlequin@hotmail.fr
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
heretik

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2012 8:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Est-ce que Transcendental Creations ou Tour De Garde auront le CD de SF et la patch KPN également?

Je peux également t'acheter tout ca en main propre comme l'an dernier si jamais tu te pointes à un concert de Forteresse. On fait quelques dates en France dans un mois.
iron tyrant

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2012 9:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

good, which area?

Professor Black wrote:
NWOBHM is not a style of music.
Lamesnieherlequin

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2012 10:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

To those who want to help us finance our magazine:
1. Be aware that it's French-written as we defend the French language and there's no way I write PN's Manifesto in English. The future issues might be in English but not these, the first ones.
2. We obviously won't make any money with this. We're making it for Art/Propaganda/Literature. We're thinking about a system where the helper will be given a number of magazines (that he'll be allowed to sell) proportional to his gift. We're not too comfortable with generous people who give money and want nothing in return.
3. In any case, our deadline will be September as we need to find a gifted infographist, need to think if we go all professional, need to think if we divide the zine/Manifesto in three parts (as it's extremely long). I also need to rewrite some of my Manifesto while I'm busy with the label and... writing another PN album.
Anyway keep in touch: lamesnieherlequin@hotmail.fr

heretik wrote:
Est-ce que Transcendental Creations ou Tour De Garde auront le CD de SF et la patch KPN également? Je peux également t'acheter tout ca en main propre comme l'an dernier si jamais tu te pointes à un concert de Forteresse. On fait quelques dates en France dans un mois.

I'll make wholesales of SALE FREUX CD but not of the patch which will be only available on our webshop. You'll have to ask TC. And I won't go to concerts for a long time, I'm rooting myself deeply in my new house/region.
N.W.D

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2012 2:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lamesnieherlequin wrote:

N.W.D wrote:

As for SF vinyls, let's see one day... I can't speak for the other labels though.
Dunkel answered some interviews in a couple of obscure printed zine. I don't really know if they were ever published. Neither does he. Dunkel lives as a vagrant (for real, but a Trve BM vagrant Evil or Very Mad) with no computer/no grasp of computers so I guess he's not the most approachable person in the "BM community" for zines.

Haha yes, Jonathan from Dernier Bastion was telling me about part of Dunkel's living conditions and drinking habits, total maniac!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
Page 9 of 9

Jump to: