P R O D U C T I O N S

FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 

When is INFESTER going to get reissue treatment?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Infidel

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2012 8:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Another vote for CD. Hope this happens.
abomination_virginborn

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2012 9:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Infidel wrote:
Another vote for CD. Hope this happens.

yeah, the band wants me to do it. I'm thinking about it because it has already been released as CD but the original version is rare and expensive these days so it would be good to do a CD as well. No reason for people to pay too much for releases (that's why I keep repressing my releases if there's demand).
abomination_virginborn

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2012 9:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

asmael LeBouc wrote:
abomination_virginborn wrote:
Conservationist wrote:
LPs are those weird black things?

yep, on vinyl I meant.

Shocked

No way...

ANASTASIS IS DA MAN.
ANASTASIS FTW.
it makes perfect sense that YOU are doing it. Possibly the best label for that release actually.
I can't believe it, that's fantastic news, you made my day...
Any ETA?

Thanks! We have been talking about it for a long time but Drawn And Quartered was a priority (their drummer plays in both bands). Now that the DaQ album is finally out we will focus on Infester.
Trying to find good quality scans of the artwork at the moment because Dario didn't have any.
asmael LeBouc

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2012 9:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ohyeah that artwork is FANTASTIC! hope you'll find a high res scan of it, it would be AWESOME as gatefold art. I assume it'll be a DLP.
I hope you'll release an amazingly looking gatefold DLP to honor that masterpiece. I know you will!

Besides I don't think I've ever seen an INFESTER patch... Wink

TRADE / WANT LIST ! ! ! :
http://www.nwnprod.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=12006/
Good sellers/traders: ChapelOfDoom, thetrueevil/ GoldenBull, Hobophobic, NWN PROD
Guido

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2012 9:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

That's very very nice!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Mz412

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2012 9:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks! We have been talking about it for a long time but Drawn And Quartered was a priority (their drummer plays in both bands). Now that the DaQ album is finally out we will focus on Infester.
Trying to find good quality scans of the artwork at the moment because Dario didn't have any.

Will you do it complete with Swastika and so or make a Censored Version like Common in the Last Times (nastrond, Holocauso ect ect)
abomination_virginborn

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2012 9:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mz412 wrote:

Will you do it complete with Swastika and so or make a Censored Version like Common in the Last Times (nastrond, Holocauso ect ect)

Good question. I hate censorship but I also don't want to be affiliated to that in any way. Not because I'm PC but because I am definitely not right-winged myself so why give the wrong impression about a non-political label like NWR?

Besides the files that I've received from the band are the censored ones so I suppose they don't want that either.
Mz412

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2012 10:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mz412 wrote:

Good question. I hate censorship but I also don't want to be affiliated to that in any way. Not because I'm PC but because I am definitely not right-winged myself so why give the wrong impression about a non-political label like NWR?

Besides the files that I've received from the band are the censored ones so I suppose they don't want that either.

You mustn't be Righted Winged to use a Swastika and i think its really Strange to Censor Yourself for Political Matters when your not even Political Yourself.
maniact666

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2012 10:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i have a cover of infester in hq resolution. can send this to you.
abomination_virginborn

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2012 11:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mz412 wrote:
Mz412 wrote:

You mustn't be Righted Winged to use a Swastika and i think its really Strange to Censor Yourself for Political Matters when your not even Political Yourself.

at this point I am not censoring anything, the files I received have the pentagram on the background. It's up to the band.
Mortado

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2012 11:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

For a deluxe LP version you could include some other similar Chris Campbell artwork. I'm going to be loaning my originals to Dario at the Dead Congregation show so...
asmael LeBouc

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2012 1:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mortado wrote:
For a deluxe LP version you could include some other similar Chris Campbell artwork. I'm going to be loaning my originals to Dario at the Dead Congregation show so...

Give 'em to Anastasis directly you silly!

As I said a reprint of the WHITE INFESTER TSHIRT from Moribund would be killer.

Really hoping for complete artwork by Chris Campbell

TRADE / WANT LIST ! ! ! :
http://www.nwnprod.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=12006/
Good sellers/traders: ChapelOfDoom, thetrueevil/ GoldenBull, Hobophobic, NWN PROD
Mortado

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2012 1:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

asmael LeBouc wrote:
Mortado wrote:

I'd rather hand them to Dario in person rather than trusting the postal service with them, after all they are irreplaceable.
wasteland

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2012 8:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mortado wrote:

Killer!
abomination_virginborn

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2012 11:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mortado wrote:
asmael LeBouc wrote:
Mortado wrote:

I'd rather hand them to Dario in person rather than trusting the postal service with them, after all they are irreplaceable.

Nuclear Winter / Dead Congregation = same person. We can all have a beer (with Dario and Herb) together at the show.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
Page 5 of 8

Jump to: