P R O D U C T I O N S

FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 

Necrovore demo with BLUE logo
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Asphyxiation

PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 8:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

got it in trade from greek Dynamite Distro

sounds quite ok, not comparable to those overdriven mp3s to be found anywhere on the net.
passetiermes

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 8:49 am    Post subject: Re: Necrovore material (demo etc...) Reply with quote

Necro-JonD wrote:
The first Necrovore demo is a black tape with the artwork (not the white cassette); somewhat better recording, but still rough. I ofcourse, have the Master and the first dubb from that (still in the package, never opened).

First live show, we played 8 songs. We recorded the second demo with the other four songs, sound quality cleaner, but drums still not right (for me). I destroyed the reels, but I had some recordings of it and it may have gotten out (not sure).

We recorded two tracks for Satan's Revenge; Slaughtered and Toxic (Toxic went to Godly records for supposedly another compilation).

*as far as Bootlegg material; there is a shit-load out there that was never officialy recognized (by me at least), and new ones popp up all the time. My position has been; 'so what'.

------------
So, to date (now): Me, Scott Humphrey, Ross Stone (the original line-up) and new drummer are all working on releasing a full length and YES it will be sick (would I settle for less ?!). This is NOT considered a reunion! Why am I releasing now after all these years and have not before ? - Because I'm a fucking weird dude and now I want to fucking Destroy!! So, there is a ton of backlogg material no-one ever heard and it's about as bizarre and demented as it could get ! you'll see...

Also, I have heard the same rumors of releasing for years (not by me). There are a few posers out there pretending they were in NECROVORE, most likely they will die (if I see em). If you don't hear it from me it's not legit.

*Give me till the end of this year. The other guys are waiting on me to finish putting the newer stuff togather, but I'm stuck in this creative explosion of darkness (can't stop writing sick riffs..). Plan is to release one on the net (free-bee), on the website as soon as I get that domain name from the ass-fuck who has it (so, necro.com is not ours atm). Also, I don't know who that dude is on the myspace necro site (I'm finishing a Necrovore-official one ).

So there you go guys !!! Trust me, it will be demeted, evil and psychotic blackness, I'll try not to let you down, especially since ppl have waited and supported us so long. It is completly consuming my mind to make this epic !

Jon DePlachett (NECROVORE)

We're living interesting times! Hopefully you plan on releasing music also in physical (read vinyl) form.
deathster

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 9:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cool that Jon joined this forum. Actually I did not quite get this black and white tape thing? I have seen black, white and "ordinary" label tape versions, all have thick strong cardboard insert (supposedly originals). So when Necrovore reformed in 1991 did you spread your 1987 demo again?
Chicken_Dance

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 8:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very interesting!! It would be great to see official Nevrovore wax.

I am also a little confused about the validity of these demos. Is this white cassette with blue logo on the j-card the second demo you mentioned?
snaps666

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 11:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

passetiermes wrote:
This site has recieved a lot of information since the last time I checked. Although the real question of course is ; " but who examines the doctors?". Classic song by the way.

http://www.demoarchives.com/Bands/DarkThrone-Nor/DarkThrone.asp?mistake=DarkThrone&cntry=Nor

This site is like a "make tons of money on bootlegs on ebay for dummies"

Rolling Eyes

They could at least put some watermarks on the images!
Asphyxiation

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 2:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

snaps666 wrote:
[...]

there are some covers with, others without...
I guess they're not through all of them yet and don't want to destroy their scans with some pink, 36pt sized "demoarchives.com" slogan, so placing that mark is not just copy & paste work
snaps666

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 2:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Asphyxiation wrote:
snaps666 wrote:
[...]

there are some covers with, others without...
I guess they're not through all of them yet and don't want to destroy their scans with some pink, 36pt sized "demoarchives.com" slogan, so placing that mark is not just copy & paste work

It's hardly rocket sience either. Just make a copy of the image... When you think of the amount of time it takes to make a site like that, putting a watermark on the pics would be a small part.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Page 4 of 4

Jump to: