P R O D U C T I O N S

FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 

Uncle Acid and the deadbeats
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 13, 14, 15  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Kojiri

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 1:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sv. wrote:
Hrafn666 wrote:
Anyone else that has yet to recieve their copy of the second press that they bought when it came out?

European orders:
http://www.riseaboverecords.com/products/view/10644

Oversea orders:
http://www.riseaboverecords.com/products/view/10645

Not only to they charge almost double of most UK distro's, they have the balls to ask even more. So if you don't pay the extra pounds, they won't send it out as well.

Rise Above are bigger thieves then you could possibly think.
Why anyone orders from them directly is beyond me.

Actually, I think this is for people who didn't pick the correct country shipping so they ended up paying less than they should have (which is still bogus since the shipping prices are high anyway). I don't think this is there for everyone who ordered, just some people.

Trade/Buy/Sell!: addo_of_nex, Black_Fire, bunyip, cannibal_riot, cursed blood, dawid, Deathammer, etdeath, wvrm
Sv.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 1:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

A lot of people picked the wrong country then.

It's also the first time I see them doing this.

Black_Fire wrote:

rarely i see young girl that i dont want to fuck even when i'm drunk.... but she to ugly!
asmael LeBouc

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 1:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've received my copy of the 2nd pressing

TRADE / WANT LIST ! ! ! :
http://www.nwnprod.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=12006/
Good sellers/traders: ChapelOfDoom, thetrueevil/ GoldenBull, Hobophobic, NWN PROD
jes9582

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2012 4:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

After almost a year of waiting to get this album on wax I finally got my first chance to spin it yesterday after receiving it from Interpunk. This is the worse sounding record I have ever heard. Huge disappointment. The MP3s sound better than the damn vinyl. Sad.
NuclearGoatVomit

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2012 4:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Really? What the fuck. I still haven't received mine though...
Biervampir

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2012 5:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

jes9582 wrote:
After almost a year of waiting to get this album on wax I finally got my first chance to spin it yesterday after receiving it from Interpunk. This is the worse sounding record I have ever heard. Huge disappointment. The MP3s sound better than the damn vinyl. Sad.

Hm, I'm spinning my black wax copy for about a week now. The sound is maybe not superior but definetely not as bad as you claim. Typical GZ vinyl sound I would say...
jes9582

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2012 5:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Biervampir wrote:
jes9582 wrote:

Hm, I'm spinning my black wax copy for about a week now. The sound is maybe not superior but definetely not as bad as you claim. Typical GZ vinyl sound I would say...

My copy is on black also. My computer is in my record room and it is literally the only album I have that sounds better through my shitty computer speakers than my expensive ass monitors... At low volume its acceptable but if I try to crank it up just a little to rock out its unbearable!

I know its suppose to be "lo-fi" but you cant distinguish any of the instruments and the vocals are shit... If the MP3s sounded the exact same I probably wouldn't be complaining but its a night and day difference to my ears and I am not an "audiophile" by any means but this is way to noticeable...
Biervampir

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2012 5:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

jes9582 wrote:
My copy is on black also. My computer is in my record room and it is literally the only album I have that sounds better through my shitty computer speakers than my expensive ass monitors... At low volume its acceptable but if I try to crank it up just a little to rock out its unbearable!

I know its suppose to be "lo-fi" but you cant distinguish any of the instruments and the vocals are shit... If the MP3s sounded the exact same I probably wouldn't be complaining but its a night and day difference to my ears and I am not an "audiophile" by any means but this is way to noticeable...

I will give my MP3s a listen when I'm back home. Haven't played them for quite a while now because I only listened to the record.
Shiru

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2012 4:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hahahaha perfection!
MorbidMessiah

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2012 1:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Let me see if I get this... So, the guy who used to be in a band whose first album cover targeted greedy companies and their logos is now threatening people with legal action for making a parody of his label's logo?

pentfixion wrote:
Swampmort wrote:

http://www.ebay.ca/itm/Sink-Below-Records-T-Shirt-Electric-Wizard-Uncle-Acid-Sleep-Blood-Lust-LP-/221058708541?pt=US_Mens_Tshirts&var&hash=item79182bc00b

apparently the guy that was going to press these got threatened with legal action from Rise Above, I'm a little disappointed by this but he was prompt about refunding my money.

Brooklyn Bastard 666

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2012 9:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just got mine in the mail from Interpunk, on black.
Is that 2nd press?
I know only 500 were made on black.
Biervampir

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2012 1:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Biervampir wrote:
jes9582 wrote:

I will give my MP3s a listen when I'm back home. Haven't played them for quite a while now because I only listened to the record.

Burned my MP3s on CD to listen to them on the same stereo as the LP. I have to admit the burned CD (source was a 320 kbps CD rip) sounds better. Confused Disappointing, really. The LP doesn't sound as bad as jes9582 described in my opinion but compared to the CD rip it doesn't create a "vinyl feeling". Will give it a spin on the stereo of a friend of mine, he has an incredible high end stereo with a Linn Sondek LP12 player. High quality records sound absolutely amazing on this stereo system but inferior records sound even worse than on other stereo systems. I will let you know then... Confused
Brooklyn Bastard 666

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2012 8:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Can someone email me the mp3's of this record? They are not on Itunes.
Email - inh722@yahoo.com

tks
probert

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2012 8:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Uncle Audio And The Dope Beats remix album coming soon
jes9582

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2012 7:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Biervampir wrote:
Biervampir wrote:
jes9582 wrote:

Burned my MP3s on CD to listen to them on the same stereo as the LP. I have to admit the burned CD (source was a 320 kbps CD rip) sounds better. Confused Disappointing, really. The LP doesn't sound as bad as jes9582 described in my opinion but compared to the CD rip it doesn't create a "vinyl feeling". Will give it a spin on the stereo of a friend of mine, he has an incredible high end stereo with a Linn Sondek LP12 player. High quality records sound absolutely amazing on this stereo system but inferior records sound even worse than on other stereo systems. I will let you know then... Confused

I am just being hard on the overall quality because I expected it to at least sound better than the MP3s that I have been listening to off and on for the past year... Oh well still a good album just a bit disappointed...
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 13, 14, 15  Next
Page 10 of 15

Jump to: