P R O D U C T I O N S

FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 

Dean Adams website
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Arma Satanica

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2012 7:51 am    Post subject: Dean Adams website Reply with quote

I've set up a website about Dean "Lord Slayer" Adams, a Satanist imprisoned in USA on what appears to be a practical life sentence for ritual-related crimes. Dean got some publicity in Satanic and Black Metal "scenes" in the 90s due to a series of interviews and articles he did for zines from around the world. He also wrote lyrics for short-lived but remarkable Death Metal band DeathKids. Just recently, Dean has had three of his writings released as a booklet by Swedish imprint Nine Worlds Fall (a subdivision of Scythe of Death Prod.), and one of them is also scheduled for release in an upcoming issue of Clavicula Nox on Finnish IXAXAAR. See the website for further details and much more:

http://deanjadams.wordpress.com/

Many thanks are due to Blaash of Wheresmyskin zine fame who provided the website with a scan of Dean's old interview from WMS issue #666. Anyone willing to contribute to this website as well shouldn't hesitate to do it.
DTBRex

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2012 7:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I remember to have been in touch with him back in the days... Interesting character indeed.
antihumanism

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2012 8:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

friend of mine used to write with him like 10-15 years ago, funny things he had to say about for instance Michael ford (Black funeral), should check if i still the xerox copies of those letters here.
woodpath

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2012 1:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, I used to have contact with him in the mid-late 90s and interviewed him in 1997 for a zine I was doing at the time. Interesting individual.
Arma Satanica

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2012 6:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

woodpath wrote:
Yes, I used to have contact with him in the mid-late 90s and interviewed him in 1997 for a zine I was doing at the time. Interesting individual.

If anything came out of it (even the interview alone, not the whole zine), would you share it? Thanks.
Arma Satanica

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2012 9:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Site updated with new stuff by Dean and some interesting oldies as well.
Wilhelm

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2012 1:04 pm    Post subject: Re: Dean Adams website Reply with quote

Arma Satanica wrote:
I've set up a website about Dean "Lord Slayer" Adams, a Satanist imprisoned in USA on what appears to be a practical life sentence for ritual-related crimes. Dean got some publicity in Satanic and Black Metal "scenes" in the 90s due to a series of interviews and articles he did for zines from around the world. He also wrote lyrics for short-lived but remarkable Death Metal band DeathKids. Just recently, Dean has had three of his writings released as a booklet by Swedish imprint Nine Worlds Fall (a subdivision of Scythe of Death Prod.), and one of them is also scheduled for release in an upcoming issue of Clavicula Nox on Finnish IXAXAAR. See the website for further details and much more:

http://deanjadams.wordpress.com/

Many thanks are due to Blaash of Wheresmyskin zine fame who provided the website with a scan of Dean's old interview from WMS issue #666. Anyone willing to contribute to this website as well shouldn't hesitate to do it.

Very interesting. I had always assumed he was a caricature made up by Bill Zebub ala Metal Monster, but..... any way, not saying I agree with his views or his actions or anything but this is the kind of guy "hardcore" black metallers should aspire to be like. Instead, being extreme these days is about cutting yourself up like a complete douchebag or putting on goatshades and striking your best pose while gibbering on about nuclear Armageddon.

Go brush your doll's hair.
gravesnatcher

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2012 2:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Satan Rolling Eyes
Grafvolluth

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2012 3:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Its been about 15 years since my last correspondence with Dean. A mutual friend sent me a link to your website a few weeks ago. We were both curious if Dean was aware of it.
Steken

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2012 10:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wait, so what "ritual-related crimes" is he in jail for, exactly? The homepage mentions something about kidnapping Christians and forcing them to renounce their faith...?
probert

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2012 10:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sounds like one of the true elite
Arma Satanica

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2012 6:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Grafvolluth wrote:
Its been about 15 years since my last correspondence with Dean. A mutual friend sent me a link to your website a few weeks ago. We were both curious if Dean was aware of it.

Yes he knows about the website, though as a person jailed since 1990, he has only vague idea of how Internet works. If you doubt that or the very fact I interviewed him and received from him the articles I published, you can always write him.

Steken wrote:
Wait, so what "ritual-related crimes" is he in jail for, exactly? The homepage mentions something about kidnapping Christians and forcing them to renounce their faith...?

This, but as far I can get it, he's also suspected of several murders, though authorities can't prove them.
Grafvolluth

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2012 7:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Arma Satanica wrote:
Grafvolluth wrote:

Yes he knows about the website, though as a person jailed since 1990, he has only vague idea of how Internet works. If you doubt that or the very fact I interviewed him and received from him the articles I published, you can always write him.

I wrote him already. Awaitng his response.
DTBRex

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2012 9:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Dean has received some publicity in the 1990s with his zine interviews and published articles. It was the impression that he was generally forgotten by the Satanic and Black Metal “scenes” in the following years...

Quite true, and all the more it's good to see (t)his website online.

Dean Adams knows Black Metal by hearsay only, but he's someone much more important to the scene than myriads of the bands we have today...
Grafvolluth

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2012 10:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

DTBRex wrote:
Quote:
Dean has received some publicity in the 1990s with his zine interviews and published articles. It was the impression that he was generally forgotten by the Satanic and Black Metal “scenes” in the following years...

Quite true, and all the more it's good to see (t)his website online.

Dean Adams knows Black Metal by hearsay only, but he's someone much more important to the scene than myriads of the bands we have today...

Im not sure how much of his BM knowledge is hearsay these days. Rules change all the time in these facilities. I also don't know how i feel about having his personal letters being broadcast on the internet. If he's fine with that, then so be it. But I think this website is either going to be used against him, someones going to gain collage credits over it, or both.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: