P R O D U C T I O N S

FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 

Dean Adams website
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Arma Satanica

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2012 11:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Grafvolluth wrote:

Im not sure how much of his BM knowledge is hearsay these days. Rules change all the time in these facilities. I also don't know how i feel about having his personal letters being broadcast on the internet. If he's fine with that, then so be it. But I think this website is either going to be used against him, someones going to gain collage credits over it, or both.

He was aware from the beginning I could use our correspondence to compose an interview. In fact, I've already sent him a printout of it and received his response. The only problem he saw with the interview was an error in one sentence, which I quickly corrected. As for, for example, those clips from Treyce D'Gabriel book, I at least asked for his comments about them, which he declined to offer (as I duly noted).

I don't think much use "against him" can be made of the site after all interviews he has given before and articles he had published. If you meant "collEge credits" in your last sentence, then, FYI, I finished university several years ago. I indeed do some research for a PhD, but it has nothing to do with the subject of the website.
Grafvolluth

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2012 2:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Arma Satanica wrote:
Grafvolluth wrote:

Im not sure how much of his BM knowledge is hearsay these days. Rules change all the time in these facilities. I also don't know how i feel about having his personal letters being broadcast on the internet. If he's fine with that, then so be it. But I think this website is either going to be used against him, someones going to gain collage credits over it, or both.

He was aware from the beginning I could use our correspondence to compose an interview. In fact, I've already sent him a printout of it and received his response. The only problem he saw with the interview was an error in one sentence, which I quickly corrected. As for, for example, those clips from Treyce D'Gabriel book, I at least asked for his comments about them, which he declined to offer (as I duly noted).

I don't think much use "against him" can be made of the site after all interviews he has given before and articles he had published. If you meant "collEge credits" in your last sentence, then, FYI, I finished university several years ago. I indeed do some research for a PhD, but it has nothing to do with the subject of the website.

Uh huh. Well I won't bother correcting your multible spelling and grammatical errors. You already have a PhD and should already know. It seems to me your hopeing to finally crack the case on Mr. Adams and get a book published. I may be wrong, and if i am, excuse me. But Dean is an old friend and I admit to being a little defensive. Still, I smell a rat.
Arma Satanica

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2012 3:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Grafvolluth wrote:

Uh huh. Well I won't bother correcting your multible spelling and grammatical errors. You already have a PhD and should already know. It seems to me your hopeing to finally crack the case on Mr. Adams and get a book published. I may be wrong, and if i am, excuse me. But Dean is an old friend and I admit to being a little defensive. Still, I smell a rat.

Well, I guess I can't do anything to help you if you feel hurt so much.
Grafvolluth

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2012 7:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just got word from Dean that your site is legit. Although, you should expect to have your motives criticized when hosting such a website. If i was locked up and some relitivly unkown guy was posting my articals and info on some website, I'd hope someone would verify whether or not it had my blessing.

Salute!
Blutkvlt

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2012 11:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Grafvolluth wrote:
Well I won't bother correcting your multible spelling and grammatical errors.

MY TRADELIST/WANTLIST:
http://nwnprod.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=21928
Iscariah

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2012 11:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Used to be in good contact with him during the 90s.

LABEL (MORBOSIDAD / NOMINON SPLIT OUT NOW + DEATHCULT NORWAY CASSETTES):
www.edgedcircleproductions.com
DTBRex

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 10:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've sent a book and some cash to him some days ago. Maybe others could do the same, it's surely appreciated by Dean. Life behind bars can be boring as fuck. Books are the only distraction that's usually permitted without much hassle.

(Must be softcover books, though. For "security reasons"...)
Blutkvlt

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 8:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Laminated cardboard is but a step from a knife.

MY TRADELIST/WANTLIST:
http://nwnprod.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=21928
Arma Satanica

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 7:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dean has been transferred to another prison. I updated the site with his new postal address. All mail sent to the old address will be re-routed to the new one.
hellmask

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2012 6:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Random story: Nothing to do with this thread, necessarily, but back in the day I was at a Mexican restaurant here on Long Island with my family, and the DeathKids were at a nearby table with their family! I didn't approach them, but it was cool to see them just being 'normal' (even with the pentagrams and inverted crosses they wore...) This was probably around 1996-97.
Primitive

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2012 12:20 pm    Post subject: Re: Dean Adams website Reply with quote

Wilhelm wrote:
Arma Satanica wrote:
I've set up a website about Dean "Lord Slayer" Adams, a Satanist imprisoned in USA on what appears to be a practical life sentence for ritual-related crimes. Dean got some publicity in Satanic and Black Metal "scenes" in the 90s due to a series of interviews and articles he did for zines from around the world. He also wrote lyrics for short-lived but remarkable Death Metal band DeathKids. Just recently, Dean has had three of his writings released as a booklet by Swedish imprint Nine Worlds Fall (a subdivision of Scythe of Death Prod.), and one of them is also scheduled for release in an upcoming issue of Clavicula Nox on Finnish IXAXAAR. See the website for further details and much more:

http://deanjadams.wordpress.com/

Many thanks are due to Blaash of Wheresmyskin zine fame who provided the website with a scan of Dean's old interview from WMS issue #666. Anyone willing to contribute to this website as well shouldn't hesitate to do it.

Very interesting. I had always assumed he was a caricature made up by Bill Zebub ala Metal Monster, but..... any way, not saying I agree with his views or his actions or anything but this is the kind of guy "hardcore" black metallers should aspire to be like. Instead, being extreme these days is about cutting yourself up like a complete douchebag or putting on goatshades and striking your best pose while gibbering on about nuclear Armageddon.

Goatshades?
Arma Satanica

PostPosted: Sun Apr 28, 2013 2:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Site updated with 4 new texts. Also, at least part of "Dean's handwriting samples" from Treyce d’Gabriel's book (which are posted in "Library" section) turned out to be fake - see relevant comments there.
Arma Satanica

PostPosted: Thu Oct 24, 2013 12:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Two new texts on the site.
glwdrk

PostPosted: Thu Oct 24, 2013 2:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

fuck that shit! seriously, who the fuck cares about some run of the mill asshole in prison just because he happens to like metal?!
Too Dark Park

PostPosted: Thu Oct 24, 2013 7:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Steken wrote:
Wait, so what "ritual-related crimes" is he in jail for, exactly? The homepage mentions something about kidnapping Christians and forcing them to renounce their faith...?

If he's been in prison that long, its got to be fairly serious, yes more info please.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: