P R O D U C T I O N S
 
 FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 
 Profile 
 Log in to check your private messages 
 Log in 

Recent movies you watched/bought
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 131, 132, 133  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
probert



Joined: 15 Jul 2009
Posts: 6922
Location: stankonia

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2012 1:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i can burn it for you if you want, unless you are looking for the actual vhs.
_________________
format your doormat
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Ihslahm



Joined: 12 Jun 2008
Posts: 977

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2012 1:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

probert wrote:
i can burn it for you if you want, unless you are looking for the actual vhs.


I'd take a burn for sure, though I would love to have it on VHS. Anything pre-2011 looks terrible on dvd.
_________________
"...that magnificent deer has vanished."
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
probert



Joined: 15 Jul 2009
Posts: 6922
Location: stankonia

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2012 1:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

well youre in luck cause its a vhs rip
_________________
format your doormat
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
bMz



Joined: 11 Aug 2009
Posts: 1415
Location: Finland

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2012 5:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Watched Hell Comes to Frogtown and Nightmare in Wax today...goddamn they both sucked! Need to watch some classic Zombie movie to clear my head from these turds...haha.
_________________
Good deals with: ildjarn74, Mikael, moorleiche, Morbid Mike, mordibdeceiver, s.charlach, Goat Sadomator, BlackMinion, anotherdeadhero, The Nihil Congregation, kinghunterz, aeongrave, blacksun, markos, SonOfPerdition, Teutonic Slaughter, Wolfram, beerfiend
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
JJ ASSHOLE



Joined: 25 Feb 2011
Posts: 445
Location: Michigan

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2012 9:14 pm    Post subject: !!! Reply with quote

bMz wrote:
Watched Hell Comes to Frogtown and Nightmare in Wax today...goddamn they both sucked! Need to watch some classic Zombie movie to clear my head from these turds...haha.


No way!!! Hell Comes To Frogtown is great! Roddy fukking piper! Obviously not nearly as good as "They Live",but come on,that giant frog jacks off in front of that girl. And Roddy Piper is the last fertile man on the planet, how ridiculously awesome!
_________________
May all the world forget you ever stood,and the whole world regret you did no good.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
bMz



Joined: 11 Aug 2009
Posts: 1415
Location: Finland

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2012 9:17 pm    Post subject: Re: !!! Reply with quote

JJ ASSHOLE wrote:
bMz wrote:
Watched Hell Comes to Frogtown and Nightmare in Wax today...goddamn they both sucked! Need to watch some classic Zombie movie to clear my head from these turds...haha.


No way!!! Hell Comes To Frogtown is great! Roddy fukking piper! Obviously not nearly as good as "They Live",but come on,that giant frog jacks off in front of that girl. And Roddy Piper is the last fertile man on the planet, how ridiculously awesome!


It was better of these two and I give that, that the idea was great Laughing. Just would have loved some more violence & nasties added to the flick and it would've been far better!

edit: that jack off scene was hilarious indeed Very Happy
_________________
Good deals with: ildjarn74, Mikael, moorleiche, Morbid Mike, mordibdeceiver, s.charlach, Goat Sadomator, BlackMinion, anotherdeadhero, The Nihil Congregation, kinghunterz, aeongrave, blacksun, markos, SonOfPerdition, Teutonic Slaughter, Wolfram, beerfiend


Last edited by bMz on Sat Oct 06, 2012 10:50 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
probert



Joined: 15 Jul 2009
Posts: 6922
Location: stankonia

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2012 9:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

rising storm (storm rebel) http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0100464/ (excellent)
reborn http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0082984/
strange behaviour http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0082243/
_________________
format your doormat
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
VergonJosh



Joined: 23 Jul 2010
Posts: 225
Location: USA

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2012 11:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dale and Tucker VS Evil. Funny shit. Laughing
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Rottendlijk



Joined: 05 Jun 2012
Posts: 316
Location: Holland

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 12:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote



The man who played Hitler in Der Untergang is in the movie and I could not NOT see him as Hitler Very Happy



Watched this movie before but as some crappy download. This time it was great! Sort of like Creepshow.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
N.W.D



Joined: 15 May 2011
Posts: 522
Location: Australia

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 3:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just spent the past week watching every Breaking Bad episode.
_________________
FloristOfVampyrism wrote:
I hope it's a HER, the idea of a sexy, fat, goth chick selling faked Mayhem recordings for extra pie money just turns me on
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Rottendlijk



Joined: 05 Jun 2012
Posts: 316
Location: Holland

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 4:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

N.W.D wrote:
Just spent the past week watching every Breaking Bad episode.


THIS!
Such a fucking cliffhanger on the first half of Season 5!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
N.W.D



Joined: 15 May 2011
Posts: 522
Location: Australia

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 4:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rottendlijk wrote:
N.W.D wrote:
Just spent the past week watching every Breaking Bad episode.


THIS!
Such a fucking cliffhanger on the first half of Season 5!


I'm wondering what happens when Hank realises his recovery was funded by drug money.
_________________
FloristOfVampyrism wrote:
I hope it's a HER, the idea of a sexy, fat, goth chick selling faked Mayhem recordings for extra pie money just turns me on
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Stalinorgel
banned


Joined: 08 Aug 2011
Posts: 2699

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 4:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rottendlijk wrote:
The man who played Hitler in Der Untergang is in the movie and I could not NOT see him as Hitler Very Happy


His name is Bruno Ganz and he is one of the most respected Swiss actors. Just try to imagine him as Jonathan Harker in "Nosferatu" (1979).

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Rottendlijk



Joined: 05 Jun 2012
Posts: 316
Location: Holland

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 4:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Stalinorgel wrote:
Rottendlijk wrote:
The man who played Hitler in Der Untergang is in the movie and I could not NOT see him as Hitler Very Happy


His name is Bruno Ganz and he is one of the most respected Swiss actors. Just try to imagine him as Jonathan Harker in "Nosferatu" (1979).



Hitler was a vampire!?! Shocked
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
moonan



Joined: 06 Feb 2012
Posts: 837

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 5:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

He's not the vampire he's the guy who goes to Nosferatu's house to help hime sell it I can't remember his name in the movie I must watch Nosferatu again it's a great film.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 131, 132, 133  Next
Page 16 of 133

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group