P R O D U C T I O N S
 
 FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 
 Profile 
 Log in to check your private messages 
 Log in 

Demo Authenticity
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 40, 41, 42  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Mysticus



Joined: 19 Sep 2007
Posts: 1318
Location: Mother Europe

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2012 1:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

anyone here with official demo of Vothana ‎ Chinh Sach Vu Luc Tan Bao?
I'm wondering what kind of tapes he used.
_________________
www.hexencave.wz.cz
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
CR99



Joined: 26 May 2007
Posts: 9620
Location: M�lheim an der Ruhr/Germany

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2012 8:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mysticus wrote:
anyone here with official demo of Vothana ‎ Chinh Sach Vu Luc Tan Bao?
I'm wondering what kind of tapes he used.


i used to have this one some years ago. clear-black studiotape with silver handwriting.

here is an old, bad picture:

_________________
Good/Bad traders list
Trade/Salelist
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Taffer



Joined: 08 Sep 2012
Posts: 38
Location: US

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2012 9:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

CR99 wrote:
Mysticus wrote:
anyone here with official demo of Vothana ‎ Chinh Sach Vu Luc Tan Bao?
I'm wondering what kind of tapes he used.


i used to have this one some years ago. clear-black studiotape with silver handwriting.

here is an old, bad picture:

I have some pictures I just took.

Higher Quality: http://imgur.com/a/Hj2k2


[/img]
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
sztorm75



Joined: 26 Sep 2008
Posts: 4081
Location: Warsaw, Poland

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2012 7:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kaamos - Promo 1999 is it authentical?


Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Taffer



Joined: 08 Sep 2012
Posts: 38
Location: US

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2012 9:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I figured I might as well ask about some demos. I received them both for free during different transactions so I'm pretty confident they are both bootlegs. no harm in a second opinion...

Higher Resolutions:
http://imgur.com/POuvE
http://imgur.com/CZeCg

http://www.metal-archives.com/albums/A%C3%A4kon_K%C3%AB%C3%ABtr%C3%ABh/Journey_into_the_Depths_of_Night/32528


http://www.metal-archives.com/albums/Burzum/Demo_I/2811 (DUH!!)
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
S.P.



Joined: 10 Apr 2010
Posts: 827
Location: Finland

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2012 9:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Taffer wrote:
I figured I might as well ask about some demos. I received them both for free during different transactions so I'm pretty confident they are both bootlegs. no harm in a second opinion...

http://www.metal-archives.com/albums/A%C3%A4kon_K%C3%AB%C3%ABtr%C3%ABh/Journey_into_the_Depths_of_Night/32528



Not really any kind of help here, but an interesting fact is that my friend's friend owns a lot of original LLN stuff and actually most of the original tapes don't really even have real covers, just hand written papers or something like that. Don't know about later pressings, though.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger
bearsbearsbears



Joined: 17 Mar 2012
Posts: 1246

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2012 9:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

S.P. wrote:
Taffer wrote:
I figured I might as well ask about some demos. I received them both for free during different transactions so I'm pretty confident they are both bootlegs. no harm in a second opinion...

http://www.metal-archives.com/albums/A%C3%A4kon_K%C3%AB%C3%ABtr%C3%ABh/Journey_into_the_Depths_of_Night/32528



Not really any kind of help here, but an interesting fact is that my friend's friend owns a lot of original LLN stuff and actually most of the original tapes don't really even have real covers, just hand written papers or something like that. Don't know about later pressings, though.
Does he/you have any pictures of his collection? That'd be really interesting to see given they're confirmed originals.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
S.P.



Joined: 10 Apr 2010
Posts: 827
Location: Finland

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2012 10:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

bearsbearsbears wrote:
S.P. wrote:
Taffer wrote:
I figured I might as well ask about some demos. I received them both for free during different transactions so I'm pretty confident they are both bootlegs. no harm in a second opinion...

http://www.metal-archives.com/albums/A%C3%A4kon_K%C3%AB%C3%ABtr%C3%ABh/Journey_into_the_Depths_of_Night/32528



Not really any kind of help here, but an interesting fact is that my friend's friend owns a lot of original LLN stuff and actually most of the original tapes don't really even have real covers, just hand written papers or something like that. Don't know about later pressings, though.
Does he/you have any pictures of his collection? That'd be really interesting to see given they're confirmed originals.


Yeah, I think they're confirmed to be original, he's probably gotten them directly from the LLN guys. I try to ask if there's a possibility for getting a pic.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger
Taffer



Joined: 08 Sep 2012
Posts: 38
Location: US

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2012 10:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

S.P. wrote:
bearsbearsbears wrote:
S.P. wrote:
Taffer wrote:
I figured I might as well ask about some demos. I received them both for free during different transactions so I'm pretty confident they are both bootlegs. no harm in a second opinion...

http://www.metal-archives.com/albums/A%C3%A4kon_K%C3%AB%C3%ABtr%C3%ABh/Journey_into_the_Depths_of_Night/32528



Not really any kind of help here, but an interesting fact is that my friend's friend owns a lot of original LLN stuff and actually most of the original tapes don't really even have real covers, just hand written papers or something like that. Don't know about later pressings, though.
Does he/you have any pictures of his collection? That'd be really interesting to see given they're confirmed originals.


Yeah, I think they're confirmed to be original, he's probably gotten them directly from the LLN guys. I try to ask if there's a possibility for getting a pic.

That would be awesome.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
invinCIBility



Joined: 15 Apr 2012
Posts: 481

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2012 1:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Taffer wrote:
S.P. wrote:
bearsbearsbears wrote:
S.P. wrote:
Taffer wrote:
I figured I might as well ask about some demos. I received them both for free during different transactions so I'm pretty confident they are both bootlegs. no harm in a second opinion...

http://www.metal-archives.com/albums/A%C3%A4kon_K%C3%AB%C3%ABtr%C3%ABh/Journey_into_the_Depths_of_Night/32528



Not really any kind of help here, but an interesting fact is that my friend's friend owns a lot of original LLN stuff and actually most of the original tapes don't really even have real covers, just hand written papers or something like that. Don't know about later pressings, though.
Does he/you have any pictures of his collection? That'd be really interesting to see given they're confirmed originals.


Yeah, I think they're confirmed to be original, he's probably gotten them directly from the LLN guys. I try to ask if there's a possibility for getting a pic.

That would be awesome.


Better yet, does he tape trade?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
bearsbearsbears



Joined: 17 Mar 2012
Posts: 1246

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2012 2:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

invinCIBility wrote:


Better yet, does he tape trade?
Laughing
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
sztorm75



Joined: 26 Sep 2008
Posts: 4081
Location: Warsaw, Poland

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2012 2:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sztorm75 wrote:
Kaamos - Promo 1999 is it authentical?




no one knows?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
NUCTEMERON



Joined: 30 Sep 2008
Posts: 86
Location: GREECE

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2012 2:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sztorm75 wrote:
sztorm75 wrote:
Kaamos - Promo 1999 is it authentical?




no one knows?



this is definitely the original one! i have the same and i bought it directly from konstantin.
_________________
LOCK UP YOUR CHILDREN...THE AXEMAN IS COMING
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
torn-soul



Joined: 17 Feb 2012
Posts: 260
Location: Shitaly

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2012 7:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Is this legit?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Decomposed-Sermons-of-Morbidity-Audio-Tape-Very-Good-Demo-Tape-Metal-Death-/160902771991
_________________
WANT LIST

Flesh, eyes, tongue, hands fly in the air... his shadow appears, death is a moment away!

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Wolfsturm888



Joined: 27 Jul 2011
Posts: 850

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2012 9:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Anyone has the original DAWNFALL - Mysterial Darkness (1993) ?

I just want to know if the j-card is printed one sided on glossy paper...
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 40, 41, 42  Next
Page 13 of 42

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group