P R O D U C T I O N S

FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 

Wulkanaz - Afgrundjaslukin
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Illumination

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2012 11:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't really understand why anyone who takes their music seriously would want to release something that virtually nobody will be able to listen to, and anyone who does get hold of the MP3 is going to have a 16kbps file to listen to. Where is the line between "kvlt!" and "fucking stupid"? If this Wulkanaz guy really doesn't want anyone to listen to his stuff then why does he record and release it?
Mikael

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2012 11:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Illumination wrote:
I don't really understand why anyone who takes their music seriously would want to release something that virtually nobody will be able to listen to, and anyone who does get hold of the MP3 is going to have a 16kbps file to listen to. Where is the line between "kvlt!" and "fucking stupid"? If this Wulkanaz guy really doesn't want anyone to listen to his stuff then why does he record and release it?

How come people seems to think this is impossible to listen? At least I have a floppy disk-drive, that can be connected to USB and those disks act like a normal hd. This thing costed about 15 euros and was not purchased because of any music-release. Only "bad" thing here is the huge compression on mp3, so it most likely sounds quite harsh, but why not.
ravn

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2012 11:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Illumination wrote:

i really dont think that the guy behinds the band gives an fuck what other people think....
you dont like it...dont buy it....or shut up....
easy as that....
you could buy the other stuff as you do some searching...on tape and vinyl..
blacksun__,moonan__Kerker_aus_zeit(X3)__the Chosen__alhaz__probert__iscariah__cursed blood__SerpentOfTheVoid__NWNPROD__haldarn_throneofashes_Ironwood_Vowels_tehomapzu_skygge_Paria_Svartavingar_aetergap_grav_ Desolation Path
The_Elite

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2012 11:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ravn wrote:
Illumination wrote:

i really dont think that the guy behinds the band gives an fuck what other people think....
easy as that....

We get it... you think anything limited and from Sweden is cool- carry on buying t-shirts limited to 20 copies that you'll never wear... Laughing
ravn

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2012 12:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The_Elite wrote:
ravn wrote:
Illumination wrote:

easy as that....

We get it... you think anything limited and from Sweden is cool- carry on buying t-shirts limited to 20 copies that you'll never wear... Laughing

actually i wear an shirt right now that was limited to 10 copy's.....
and i am feeling pretty damn good in it.. Mr. Green
blacksun__,moonan__Kerker_aus_zeit(X3)__the Chosen__alhaz__probert__iscariah__cursed blood__SerpentOfTheVoid__NWNPROD__haldarn_throneofashes_Ironwood_Vowels_tehomapzu_skygge_Paria_Svartavingar_aetergap_grav_ Desolation Path
Vega360

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2012 12:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Illumination wrote:

Within black metal there are small groups of people to whom black metal only makes sense when it doesn't make sense. I've been sent massively private releases with high end expensive dumb packaging limited to like 20 copies that I've never listened too. Had countless conversations with people who actually want to die attached physically with all their random black metal items, that they don't listen too because they don't own turntables. Record 20 albums in a week then ask me to release them all. That's what goes on deep within the carpeted depths of bedroom black metal. It's really frighting what evil does lurk in there.

I've actually met the guy behind this band once and he came off as somewhat stable. That aside, I only exchanged like 2 e-mails with him where he was trying to get me to wholesale EP's of the release he put out on seedstock (I then put him in touch with somebody who would so people in this country could own his EP as the label sold out) so I never really had much of a conversation with him.
www.vinlandspecialservices.bandcamp.com
www.vinlandss.wordpress.com
www.ilsakoch.wordpress.com
thus

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2012 3:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The split release comes as two 5.25 inch floppy disks. I've never seen a USB device for those. You will probably have to find an old computer if you actually want to buy this and hear it. (I haven't so don't ask me.) And don't expect the old computer to be able to play mp3s, haha.

The real reason everyone is complaining is because somebody added this release, which isn't really "official", to metal-archives, and now everybody thinks that it's part of the canonical discography that they must collect, or at least they view the situation from a collector's perspective. Well, put on your glasses and think hard whether it's really that important. "I am above the floppy disk". There's no need to sputter and devolve into internet-meme-speak.

For those interested in the music, in my opinion the first tape is still the definitive Wulkanaz release. I don't know if it's available anymore though.
Ætergap

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2012 9:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

thus wrote:
The split release comes as two 5.25 inch floppy disks. I've never seen a USB device for those. You will probably have to find an old computer if you actually want to buy this and hear it. (I haven't so don't ask me.) And don't expect the old computer to be able to play mp3s, haha.

The real reason everyone is complaining is because somebody added this release, which isn't really "official", to metal-archives, and now everybody thinks that it's part of the canonical discography that they must collect, or at least they view the situation from a collector's perspective. Well, put on your glasses and think hard whether it's really that important. "I am above the floppy disk". There's no need to sputter and devolve into internet-meme-speak.

For those interested in the music, in my opinion the first tape is still the definitive Wulkanaz release. I don't know if it's available anymore though.

I still have a few copies left of 'Kwetan jah Dreuzaz'. This tape will also be released on LP by Ætergap Productions.
For those who are interested: A new Wulkanaz EP will be released on tape in time for AROSIAN BLACK MASS PT. II. + some other goodies....
Ætergap Productions will also handle this release.
Travis N.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2012 9:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ætergap wrote:

This tape will also be released on LP by Ætergap Productions.

Killer. That tape is great.

http://www.aterrerecords.blogspot.com

http://aterre.bigcartel.com
xyosefx

Location: We lived among the people. I think you say, convenience store. We lived above it.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2012 1:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ætergap wrote:
This tape will also be released on LP by Ætergap Productions.
For those who are interested: A new Wulkanaz EP will be released on tape in time for AROSIAN BLACK MASS PT. II. + some other goodies....

Nice.

Where we're from, the birds sing a pretty song, and there's always music in the air.
Rancid_Corpse

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2012 8:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ætergap wrote:
thus wrote:

I still have a few copies left of 'Kwetan jah Dreuzaz'. This tape will also be released on LP by Ætergap Productions.

are your distro reactiveted ?
SepticSchizo

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2012 12:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good seller: jes9582
Rancid_Corpse

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2012 12:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

have some european Distro copies for sale ?
Beraht

PostPosted: Fri Aug 30, 2013 8:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm looking for this 7" and the split with Skuggeheim. If anyone has any of these for sale please send a pm.
Cursed Emperor

PostPosted: Sat Aug 31, 2013 1:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've heard that the Afgrundjaslukin EP is going to be reprinted.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 4 of 5

Jump to: