P R O D U C T I O N S

FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 

3 new SATANIC SKINHEAD & AUDIAL DECIMATION onslaughts
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Stalinorgel
banned

PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2012 12:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

That DISSIPATION 7" is indeed fucking killer.
danofort

PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2012 7:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just wondering if these have shipped out yet. I'm looking forward to all three, but especially having a copy of "Dolor" on vinyl. Enjoy LA.
holy ghost

PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2012 8:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I recall him saying they all went out. I'm trying to be patient, especially because I'm sure the storm pushed things back a few days. My Crypt order was stuck in NYC for 4 days.
Vega360

PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2012 9:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I sent him an e-mail about my Pain Nail Ep a few days ago. No response, he's posted on the forum since then.... I understand he's busy with his art show and I do think the area he lives in was affected by the mass hurricane. He's claimed that everything has been sent twice now, or will be sent ff by a certain date. I'll give him the benefit of the doubt on this one, but until it either shows up or he gives me tracking I doubt it's been sent.

Sadly this whole ordeal is a mess which probably isn't his fault, but still it's what it's become now.

Buy it on Preorders and deal with this shit or risk it not being around when it is released, cause it either gets sold on pre-orders or by people making a camp in front of their PC waiting for the release announcement.
www.vinlandspecialservices.bandcamp.com
www.vinlandss.wordpress.com
www.ilsakoch.wordpress.com
holy ghost

PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2012 9:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I had no problem pre-ordering the Heresiarch MLP from him so I'm sure everything will be fine....
Ough

PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2012 12:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I received my Pain Nail and Niantiel pre-orders a few days ago here in TX.
lordoftherim

PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2012 8:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

still nothing here domestically, however it sounds like it will be here maybe soon? seems hard to believe my pre order actually went out on the 22nd as announced seeing as its now 11 days later with nothing here. (I am not in the hurricane zone either) postage markings will tell all whenever it does show. I'm just glad I didn't bite on all 3 releases as I would be REAL annoyed having my personal funds tied up this long... hate to say it, but you should really quit doing the pre orders and just wait for the official announcements once a release is actually ready for sale. that or turn the label into a kickstarter account instead.

$3 off the next pre order as condolences? what a deal
BBR

PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2012 9:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

What do you mean by having personal funds tied up in a pre order? It's not like you get it back when the record reaches you.
lordoftherim

PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2012 12:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I started to type out a real response to that, but fuck it. im a little too dumbfounded to know how to approach your sense of logic. none the less, I would say you missed the point.
Stalinorgel
banned

PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2012 1:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

lordoftherim wrote:

Take it or leave it.
lordoftherim

PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2012 1:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Stalinorgel wrote:
lordoftherim wrote:

Take it or leave it.

indeed
AntiChrist

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 11:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ALL orders were/are shipped prior to my leaving town for the show. NO ONE has EVER been ripped off by me, and the past 12 years are proof of this.

There seems to be a major fuck up on the end of these international packages, around 22 of them and around 8 domestic packages. When I return I have to go to the main sorting facility for an "investigation" as all of the packages were taken in, and PARTIALLY processed, but they do not know how they were even processed and arrived at the sorting plant, and want proof of my payment with receipts and numbers. I will update all as soon as I know the information. I think i know what happened, but before I know for sure, I will not say. I will say that is is NOT something that has been as a result of ANYTHING done on my end.

And anyone whining, your support is not wanted nor needed. If this 1 situation out of that amount of time, and while I am not in town to tend to, is enough for some whining faggots who cannot wait a couple of extra weeks for something to start bitching and crying "rip off", then so be it. Again, your support is not wanted.

VAGINAL JESUS, THE TRUE WERWOLF, SPEAR OF LONGINUS lp's go for Preorder Tuesday AM when I return. Anyone who prordered the others who has NOT received their order, write to me when you pre-order these new releases and let me know and I will give you a discount as stated.
Orpheus

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 12:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

lordoftherim wrote:
I started to type out a real response to that, but fuck it. im a little too dumbfounded to know how to approach your sense of logic. none the less, I would say you missed the point.

Usually when people say they have money "tied up" in something it means that they bought merchandise or materials for resale or business purposes and they havent yet managed to recoup their investment. Ordering a record for personal use doesnt qualify as that, unless you intend to immediately sell them. By your logic, all of your personal belongings would also qualify as "personal money tied up".

This isnt some shitty label nobody's ever heard of from out in the boonies, who's entire business model revolves around trying to expand his personal collection for free. You payed in advance for a record everyone wants in order to secure your possession of it. Its not like you could buy them anywhere else and already be listening to them or something.
Travis N.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 12:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Haven't received my package either. I'm not worried about it. Wonder if I'm one of the eight.

http://www.aterrerecords.blogspot.com

http://aterre.bigcartel.com
holy ghost

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 1:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I haven't received my package yet either. I'm not worried, I have ordered before and know there's nothing to worry about.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 3 of 6

Jump to: