P R O D U C T I O N S

FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 

One Man Metal - Part 1 - Black Metal's Unexplored Fringes
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 14, 15, 16, 17  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Wolfsturm888

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 5:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

SIID wrote:
Wolfsturm888 wrote:
Honestly i am glad that i do not own a single record from any of these "projects" / guys.

That is your drama boy, because Leviathan's music is outstanding.

Laughing Sure...
eighthplague

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 5:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

asmael LeBouc wrote:
eighthplague wrote:
Striborg dude is pretty clearly on the autism spectrum.

And yet he's the only one MARRIED WITH A KID. That's as UN-autistic and socially acceptable as it gets. A decent house too and a pretty good drummer.
So sure he's the goofiest but then again he's got more records than most of you nerds

Retards get married and have kids all the time. All you have to do is walk past a welfare office or McDonalds at 2 in the afternoon to see that. Cool
Eternal Soul

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 5:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wrest certainly got paid to be in this doco... while the Striborg guy had to pay to be in. Laughing
Weltering in Blood

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 5:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I turned it off after about 15mins. Too painfully embarrassing to watch. Nocturnal Poisoning sounds like it could be good but after realising what a complete cock Malefic is, I don't think it holds the same appeal. The Striborg guy was hilarious.
asmael LeBouc

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 7:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I really dont see how is that Malefic dude is a cock... He's just a soft sociopath, a complete loner. Since when fitting into society and having lots of buddies is the epitome of success? As if "success" mattered anyway... I dont see what's wrong with these guys considering what they do. They're regular misfits. Funny to see how a lot here look them down, being so judgemental because they dont correspond to their vision of what true Black Metallers/elite warriors should be, or true masculine confident mature men should be, or true responsible grown-ups should be.

TRADE / WANT LIST ! ! ! :
http://www.nwnprod.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=12006/
Good sellers/traders: ChapelOfDoom, thetrueevil/ GoldenBull, Hobophobic, NWN PROD
GagaISM

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 9:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

asmael LeBouc wrote:
I really dont see how is that Malefic dude is a cock... He's just a soft sociopath, a complete loner. Since when fitting into society and having lots of buddies is the epitome of success? As if "success" mattered anyway... I dont see what's wrong with these guys considering what they do. They're regular misfits. Funny to see how a lot here look them down, being so judgemental because they dont correspond to their vision of what true Black Metallers/elite warriors should be, or true masculine confident mature men should be, or true responsible grown-ups should be.

Thank you for sharing your profound insight. I have finally come to understand why these guys are the epitome of humanity.
Haunt In The Dark

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 11:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

vociferous wrote:
pentfixion wrote:
next volume: ZBT, vothana and grindmonkey

Don't forget Fadades.

Fadades' dude deserves an entire series, to be honest. His theories about music and whatnot are absolutely insane, no way he could explain them all in half an hour...
Mr_Belvedere

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 11:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

who the fuck is fadadess?
Haunt In The Dark

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 2:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qp9V2bpT1cI
Xeniteia

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 3:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, French Metal was polluted since years by these pseudo-intelligent people thinking that mocking Black-Metal the grossest way possible is a sign of intelligence, while they were first-degree persons at best.
In Solitude

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 3:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Interesting film overall. The Striborg guy was embarrassing, but that was expected. The other two, especially Jef, really have some issues and this shed a bit (but not too much) light on them.
Weltering in Blood

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 3:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

asmael LeBouc wrote:

The sickening mopery of Malefic didn't bother you? Wrest came across as you describe but Scott/Malefic came across as fairly pathetic. It didn't paint a picture of a guy who'd rejected society because he choose to, it came across like he's just a reject. Nothing strong and individual about him, just more of a sad case. The Striborg guy is difficult to take seriously at all, but out of the three individuals that were featured ony Wrest would fit your description as far as I could see.

Last edited by Weltering in Blood on Tue Nov 06, 2012 4:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
fartcough

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 4:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't understand what people were expecting Malefic to be like anyway, his music wasn't exactly "WALK! ARE YA' TALKIN' to ME!?!!" tough guy shit. "OMG, the guy from The Cure isn't the skinhead from American History X!! Waaaaah!!" At least he's not a hipster. That part where he got up and walked out? At first I thought it was because he was pissed some Try Hard douche nozzle just told him "I listened to your album EVERY DAY man!! And I was going through some shit! I just wondering if you wrote that for guys like meeeeee!!!"
Deathcrusher

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 4:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Weltering in Blood wrote:
I turned it off after about 15mins. Too painfully embarrassing to watch. Nocturnal Poisoning sounds like it could be good but after realising what a complete cock Malefic is, I don't think it holds the same appeal. The Striborg guy was hilarious.

Laughing

Talking about his 'astral body', whilst wearing a black cape, sun glasses and black nail polish and he still manages to keep a straight face.
Weltering in Blood

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 4:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

fartcough wrote:
I don't understand what people were expecting Malefic to be like anyway, his music wasn't exactly "WALK! ARE YA' TALKIN' to ME!?!!" tough guy shit. "OMG, the guy from The Cure isn't the skinhead from American History X!! Waaaaah!!" At least he's not a hipster. That part where he got up and walked out? At first I thought it was because he was pissed some Try Hard douche nozzle just told him "I listened to your album EVERY DAY man!! And I was going through some shit! I just wondering if you wrote that for guys like meeeeee!!!"

I thought he was about to break down in tears thinking about what a rough life he's had. The self pity was embarrassing to even watch.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 14, 15, 16, 17  Next
Page 15 of 17

Jump to: