P R O D U C T I O N S

FAQ 
 Search 
 Memberlist 
 Usergroups 
 Register 

One Man Metal - Part 1 - Black Metal's Unexplored Fringes
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 15, 16, 17  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Weltering in Blood

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 4:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Deathcrusher wrote:
Weltering in Blood wrote:
I turned it off after about 15mins. Too painfully embarrassing to watch. Nocturnal Poisoning sounds like it could be good but after realising what a complete cock Malefic is, I don't think it holds the same appeal. The Striborg guy was hilarious.

Laughing

Talking about his 'astral body', whilst wearing a black cape, sun glasses and black nail polish and he still manages to keep a straight face.

Indeed and for some reason, walking around looking like that he has managed to keep his interests secret from the rest of the towns people? Puh-lease. I'm sure he's a good bloke, but he came across like someone suffering from a peter pan syndrome. I mean, fucking nail polish? Laughing
Descension

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 4:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

eighthplague wrote:
Retards have kids all the time. All you have to do is walk past a welfare office or McDonalds to see that.
veadtuck

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 4:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
At least he's not a hipster.

yeah but not sure you can say the same about jef. he has a beard (even if it's not an ironic one), lives in an urban area (sf/oakland) and has tattoos. seems pretty clear to me....

Smile just kidding
fartcough

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 4:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

veadtuck wrote:
Quote:

yeah but not sure you can say the same about jef. he has a beard (even if it's not an ironic one), lives in an urban area (sf/oakland) and has tattoos. seems pretty clear to me....

Smile just kidding

Nah, I get what Jef's doing, he's throwing it right back in the hipster's faces! He's a black metal guy ironically dressing as an ironic hipster that likes black metal ironically. It's actually pretty genius. You know, I come here and make my cute little posts but after seeing Jef and that Fadades fucker... the trolling bar has clearly been raised out of my reach. What they're doing is some level 1000, Jedi, Wesely Willis, Yoga Warhare Rite shit. But some day... some day.
veadtuck

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 4:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

fartcough wrote:
veadtuck wrote:
Quote:

Smile just kidding

Nah, I get what Jef's doing, he's throwing it right back in the hipster's faces! He's a black metal guy ironically dressing as an ironic hipster that likes black metal ironically. It's actually pretty genius. You know, I come here and make my cute little posts but after seeing Jef and that Fadades fucker... the trolling bar has clearly been raised out of my reach. What they're doing is some level 1000, Jedi, Wesely Willis, Yoga Warhare Rite shit. But some day... some day.

wow! Shocked mind=blown! that's some next level trolling for sure! but i'm not sure if his leather jacket subtracts a few of his hipster points though? leather is kinda metal/biker more than hipster. im on the fence on this one. Cool
Carpathian_Florist

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 5:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

How does wearing a leather motorcycle jacket make you a hipster?
Necrosadist
banned

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 6:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Deathcrusher wrote:
I turned it off after about 15mins. Too painfully embarrassing to watch. Nocturnal Poisoning sounds like it could be good but after realising what a complete cock Malefic is, I don't think it holds the same appeal. The Striborg guy was hilarious.

Laughing

Talking about his 'astral body', whilst wearing a black cape, sun glasses and black nail polish and he still manages to keep a straight face.

Indeed and for some reason, walking around looking like that he has managed to keep his interests secret from the rest of the towns people? Puh-lease. I'm sure he's a good bloke, but he came across like someone suffering from a peter pan syndrome. I mean, fucking nail polish? Laughing
How bout you take a look at your avatar LMAO!

Real satanist's don't show off, taking a pic while "worshipping" satan?

Hypocritical cocksucking posers like you needs to be gassed.
voidecay

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 6:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What's more hilarious is having a bunch of you guys assume a lot about people you have no idea about when you watched about 10-15 minutes of a person on Youtube that was heavily edited to begin with.

I worked with Scott on some Xasthur stuff and he helped me with a project I had back in the day; I have nothing bad to say about him. Perhaps he deserves what's said about him from what he offered in the interviews but that doesn't change what I know of him which was a pretty cool and down to earth guy. I don't see what's wrong with someone who is fed up with the juvenile aspect of black metal (be it corpse paint, Satanism, etc) which is clearly Scott's stance on the whole thing.

Last edited by voidecay on Tue Nov 06, 2012 6:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Weltering in Blood

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 6:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Necrosadist wrote:
Deathcrusher wrote:

Laughing

How bout you take a look at your avatar LMAO!

Real satanist's don't show off, taking a pic while "worshipping" satan?

Hypocritical cocksucking posers like you needs to be gassed.

You're right, real satanists wear nail polish, a cape and scream in the woods. On camera. Satanic as fuck.

By the way, my avatar is from a Samael LP. Good attempt though, give it another go...

Last edited by Weltering in Blood on Tue Nov 06, 2012 6:44 pm; edited 5 times in total
Necrosadist
banned

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 6:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Maybe you're the 50 year old juvenile adult who still wears Marduk "Fuck Me Jesus" shirt Malefic was talking about. Laughing
Weltering in Blood

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 6:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Necrosadist wrote:
Maybe you're the 50 year old juvenile adult who still wears Marduk "Fuck Me Jesus" shirt Malefic was talking about. Laughing

You'd better be one of those two otherwise this is fucking retarded.

Last edited by Weltering in Blood on Tue Nov 06, 2012 6:30 pm; edited 2 times in total
Weltering in Blood

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 6:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

voidecay wrote:
I don't see what's wrong with someone who is fed up with the juvenile aspect of black metal (be it corpse paint, Satanism, etc) which is clearly Scott's stance on the whole thing.

Yeah, I don't think that's it...
voidecay

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 6:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

voidecay wrote:
I don't see what's wrong with someone who is fed up with the juvenile aspect of black metal (be it corpse paint, Satanism, etc) which is clearly Scott's stance on the whole thing.

Even though he stated that in the interview... but you wouldn't know that anyways since you watched only 15 minutes of it.
Weltering in Blood

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 6:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

voidecay wrote:
voidecay wrote:

Even though he stated that in the interview... but you wouldn't know that anyways since you watched only 15 minutes of it.

I said, I don't think that's what people are commenting on.

voidecay wrote:
Perhaps he deserves what's said about him from what he offered in the interviews...

Wink
Ac!dM!nd

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2012 12:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Completely can not understand what is tasmanian devil is doing here. How it was possible to put Striborg in one line with Leviathan and Xasthur? Probably need to put on corpsepaint to understand his "music", but dont have any of this make-up stuff.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nuclear War Now! Productions Forum Index -> Main All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 15, 16, 17  Next
Page 16 of 17

Jump to: